Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Because I meet her already few times in Ukraine and she is legit. We are very close and I don't think she will write to this man.

Moron, I mean Morgoth... she already wrote to this man. Although, technically, she can't write to Eustace Haney, because he is a fictional character from the 1960's TV Comedy "Green Acres." Mr. Haney, who sold Oliver Douglas the Green Acres farm, was played by actor Pat Buttram who died in 1994. So she was really writing a dead actor. Feel better?

Eustace Haney's profile on UA Lady's says DO NOT WRITE ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST.

Do you think Eustace is the only one who got a letter from your sweety? He's probably one of hundreds who was spammed. Every man who wrote an email to Elena L. lost $7 but did get a reply.

So whether Elena L. is in on the scam or an innocent victim, what must be exposed is that UA Lady's is a money sucking scam machine.

Send me $7 and I'll write Elena L. for Eustace Haney. Bet she replies and forgets to mention her good friend with whom she is "very close."
    I think the poster might have met the woman, irrespective of who was actually corresponding with him (probably a "friendly translator" ).
    Here years ago we had a small time dating dealer who organized tours for Italians to Leningrad & other cities.
    This dating dealer worked himself out of business in a couple years.
    Now his scheme was so simple it shocks me how clients didn't grow wise immediately.
    He fed men lines about how FSUWs this and FSUWs that, ok.
    He said he would help men tour the most reputable dating agencies in the city.
    Every date men attended with women costed 30$ -thirty-, then he made clear that after that, it was your/her problem whether to pursue the relationship or else.
    It is stupidly easy to guess the 30$ were shared among him, the agency [u]AND THE ATTENDING GIRLS.
    Which girl wouldn't meet ANYONE for a cup of coffee or a night out for $5?
    Here in Italy one gets walk-in dating agencies with fees from 1000?+.
    This is not Uzbekistan, but there are many more men than women into that and many women's profiles are fake, so agencies often hire ringers and "jollies" to "date" their clients at least once ( for 20-30?), so that they can acquit themselves honorably of the deal. Of course one'd never see the woman again, but the agency could ooze success and shift the blame on the man, the real loser.
    As someone wrote: he met all those charming ladies interested in fancy restaurants & shopping but always very busy afterwards

Because I meet her already few times in Ukraine and she is legit. We are very close and I don't think she will write to this man.

Moron, I mean Morgoth... she already wrote to this man. Although, technically, she can't write to Eustace Haney, because he is a fictional character from the 1960's TV Comedy "Green Acres." Mr. Haney, who sold Oliver Douglas the Green Acres farm, was played by actor Pat Buttram who died in 1994. So she was really writing a dead actor. Feel better?

Eustace Haney's profile on UA Lady's says DO NOT WRITE ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST.

Do you think Eustace is the only one who got a letter from your sweety? He's probably one of hundreds who was spammed. Every man who wrote an email to Elena L. lost $7 but did get a reply.

So whether Elena L. is in on the scam or an innocent victim, what must be exposed is that UA Lady's is a money sucking scam machine.

Send me $7 and I'll write Elena L. for Eustace Haney. Bet she replies and forgets to mention her good friend with whom she is "very close."
    Hi Prometeus,
    First, I already know Green Acres and M. Haney...... I have 41 old.... I know this is a fake, I'M not so moron.... I can create a fake profile too. The problem is not the fake profile or not. I don't know if it's written into the profile of M. Haney a girl will see ''write to me if you are a scam artist....'' Anyway, I will go to Ukraine this summer and I will have a big talk with her and the agency.....
    Morgoth

Hi Prometeus,
    First, I already know Green Acres and M. Haney...... I have 41 old.... I know this is a fake, I'M not so moron.... I can create a fake profile too. The problem is not the fake profile or not. I don't know if it's written into the profile of M. Haney a girl will see ''write to me if you are a scam artist....'' Anyway, I will go to Ukraine this summer and I will have a big talk with her and the agency.....
    Morgoth

quote: I have 41 old
    are you a russian speaker perchance?

quote:Originally posted by ham

Hi Ham,

No I'm not russian speaker, just few words, I'm French (From Quebec)speaking....
    I meet her more than once in Ukraine, She is real, like others that I meet in the past. But I think Prometeus can be right, Anyway, I will go in Ukraine this summer and I will confront her with that. I will keep you in touch for what happening....
    Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by ham

Hi Ham,

No I'm not russian speaker, just few words, I'm French (From Quebec)speaking....
    I meet her more than once in Ukraine, She is real, like others that I meet in the past. But I think Prometeus can be right, Anyway, I will go in Ukraine this summer and I will confront her with that. I will keep you in touch for what happening....
    Morgoth

Mr. Haney strikes again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

To: Eustace H. #128205
    Subject: I am looking for my prince....

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR IRINA

Hello dear Eustace!

I liked your profile very much and I would like to learn you better. I wan to know everything about you. Your habits and hobbies, everything is interesting for me. [Mr. Haney's profile says "I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time."] Do you like sports? What is your attitude to the rest at the seaside? I wan to know if you have children and if you have then how do you spend time with them? Please write about your parents. Do you enjoy your work and what do you do?

If you are interested in anything, please ask, I will gladly answer. I wish to love and to be loved, to take care about my man and to be the faithful and responsible wife. I wan to fall asleep and to wake up in the arms of my beloved one and to see him sleeping and to say him in the morning: ?Good morning, my love?.

In my husband I wish to feel responsibility. I want to be valued and respected. I want the piece and understanding to prevail in my family. I want my love to give me confidence to my husband's life and I will be happy near him.

I greatly wish my interest to appear mutual.

With the hope to get a letter from you?

Ira

Mr. Haney strikes again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

To: Eustace H. #128205
    Subject: I am looking for my prince....

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR IRINA

Hello dear Eustace!

I liked your profile very much and I would like to learn you better. I wan to know everything about you. Your habits and hobbies, everything is interesting for me. [Mr. Haney's profile says "I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time."] Do you like sports? What is your attitude to the rest at the seaside? I wan to know if you have children and if you have then how do you spend time with them? Please write about your parents. Do you enjoy your work and what do you do?

If you are interested in anything, please ask, I will gladly answer. I wish to love and to be loved, to take care about my man and to be the faithful and responsible wife. I wan to fall asleep and to wake up in the arms of my beloved one and to see him sleeping and to say him in the morning: ?Good morning, my love?.

In my husband I wish to feel responsibility. I want to be valued and respected. I want the piece and understanding to prevail in my family. I want my love to give me confidence to my husband's life and I will be happy near him.

I greatly wish my interest to appear mutual.

With the hope to get a letter from you?

Ira

Dear all,
    I have been writing to a girl that some others have mentioned here.They have claimed to have received identical letters
    which is alarming.However when i asked her if she was writing to anyone else (before i read this) she admitted she was writing to 2 others.Basically they are keeping their options open and i dont have a problem with that.Her letters to me have been consistent and she answers my questions and vice versa-she is pretty and it would be naive to think she wasnt getting attention from elsewhere.
    I think we all pay our money and take our chance.Its a gamble for sure.You have to be honest with yourself and realistic too.