Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dear all,
    I have been writing to a girl that some others have mentioned here.They have claimed to have received identical letters
    which is alarming.However when i asked her if she was writing to anyone else (before i read this) she admitted she was writing to 2 others.Basically they are keeping their options open and i dont have a problem with that.Her letters to me have been consistent and she answers my questions and vice versa-she is pretty and it would be naive to think she wasnt getting attention from elsewhere.
    I think we all pay our money and take our chance.Its a gamble for sure.You have to be honest with yourself and realistic too.

quote:Originally posted by redprince

Dear all,
    I have been writing to a girl that some others have mentioned here.They have claimed to have received identical letters
    which is alarming.However when i asked her if she was writing to anyone else (before i read this) she admitted she was writing to 2 others.Basically they are keeping their options open and i dont have a problem with that.Her letters to me have been consistent and she answers my questions and vice versa-she is pretty and it would be naive to think she wasnt getting attention from elsewhere.
    I think we all pay our money and take our chance.Its a gamble for sure.You have to be honest with yourself and realistic too.

Who is the other girl who write to you? I understand and agree about all the options open for them as for us. But the problem is if you have supposely a serious relationship with a girl and she said you are the only one and she write to others, how will be the relationship after marriage? If she is unable to be faithful before marriage how can she will be faithful after marriage?
    A sharp true is better than a sweet lie....
    Morgoth

Dear all,

Who is the other girl who write to you? I understand and agree about all the options open for them as for us. But the problem is if you have supposely a serious relationship with a girl and she said you are the only one and she write to others, how will be the relationship after marriage? If she is unable to be faithful before marriage how can she will be faithful after marriage?
    A sharp true is better than a sweet lie....
    Morgoth

Morgoth- i never claimed to have a special relationship with her, nor for that matter her with me.I am sure she will keep her options open (and i told her i knew this) until she has a ring on her finger.

To be honest if she told me she wasnt writing to anyone else i would be more worried!!!!

Morgoth- i never claimed to have a special relationship with her, nor for that matter her with me.I am sure she will keep her options open (and i told her i knew this) until she has a ring on her finger.

To be honest if she told me she wasnt writing to anyone else i would be more worried!!!!

Red Prince,
    I gave a ring to a lady there, last winter, I just want to be sure we don't talk about the same girl....
    Morgoth

Red Prince,
    I gave a ring to a lady there, last winter, I just want to be sure we don't talk about the same girl....
    Morgoth

Morgoth tell me the name / number of the lady and i will confirm whether it is the same one.

Kind regards
    redprince

Morgoth tell me the name / number of the lady and i will confirm whether it is the same one.

Kind regards
    redprince

Kind regards
    redprince
    I send you an email with the informations that you request. Did you received it?
    Morgoth