Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

Hey dublin

what agencies would you recommend? ever since this whole scamming ordeal came out I would still like to find a site that is not shysting everyone. Can you give me some names of legit sites or you think are legit, thanks.

I don't think I could go by the so called jimslists.com as it seems a little fishy there as well.

Siberian
    Am looking up the sites that I included in my book. Will post the sites here, asap.

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by nomorescam

Guys

Some more info regarding the site being down.
    The error message on the UALADYS.COM page is

Err: Error DB: [(2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db-priv' (111)")]
    err: i am trap now! (vph.crash_err set 1) or somebody want trap do= trap

I looked this up on a sever error page forum. The guys on there help people trying set up there own server.
    This is what I found. Very interesting. Look at the letter within the text!

I was sorting my junk mail (as only people on safe list get in I have to manually look through some) when I saw this. As my default background is a light grey the white text stood out immediately (presumably to be hidden, though it didn't make sense anyway).
    <htm><body>Hello!

<font color="#FCFFFC">5. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the</font><br>
    <font color="#FCFFFC">documentation, and/or other materials provided by the Group, as they</font><br>
    i live in a small city and i do not meet very many people. i am a student and
    study very hard. maybe we can find a good life teogether? do you remember me??<br>
    <a href="http://myowndate.org/yana_k/">My page</a><br>
    <font color="#FCFFFC">THE , EVEN IF THE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF</font><br>
    xxoo Yana

<font color="#FCFFFC">where you obtained it within 30 days from purchase.</font><br>
    </body></html>

It?s a generic email. I have received this from a lady on ualadys myself and a have a copy of it. It also came from a site called myowndate.org which is in the text. And a lady called Yana, K.
    Its looking good

More from the quotes in the forum.

Going to the site gets me:
    SQL error: Error DB: [(2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db-priv' (60)")] err: i am trap now! (vph.crash_err set 1) or somebody want trap do= trap

It gives me someone's photo album.

Looks like it was once a dating agency website?
    hmmm. you have lost me completely.. Maybe I am getting too old. ? Can you explain it in Queens English please. ?
    Or anybody else's English as long as it is not UALadys English. ![}]

Hey dublin

what agencies would you recommend? ever since this whole scamming ordeal came out I would still like to find a site that is not shysting everyone. Can you give me some names of legit sites or you think are legit, thanks.

I don't think I could go by the so called jimslists.com as it seems a little fishy there as well.

Siberian

Hi.
    I have looked up my book but as this site will not allow the posting of URL's to other sites I will have to send it to any members by email. The book is actually on the internet for purchase but I will send this chapter to anyone who would like it as we are here to help each other. ! Hopefully this site will repair their email system soonest. ? In the meantime contact me at: russianbridehelp@iol.ie

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Hey dublin

Siberian

Hi.
    I have looked up my book but as this site will not allow the posting of URL's to other sites I will have to send it to any members by email. The book is actually on the internet for purchase but I will send this chapter to anyone who would like it as we are here to help each other. ! Hopefully this site will repair their email system soonest. ? In the meantime contact me at: russianbridehelp@iol.ie

Just sent you an email about the list you have so I hope it reaches you. Hope they can fix this site soon to make it easier to email everyone.

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone!!!

Dublin

I will email you from another address were you can get me.

ualadys back online

quote:hmmm. you have lost me completely.. Maybe I am getting too old. ? Can you explain it in Queens English please. ?
    Or anybody else's English as long as it is not UALadys English. !
    Ok I will have a go in the queens English

The server error which was on the ualadys page while it was down can be found within spam emails.

I looked into server error messages and found someone who had received a spam email with that error message attached to it.
    The spam email was actually a letter written by a lady from a dating agency called myowndate.org.
    The letter was as follows

I live in a small city and I do not meet very many people. I am a student and
    study very hard. maybe we can find a good life teogether? do you remember me??

xxoo Yana K

I received a letter from a lady with ualadys which was exactly the same.

With that error message on the ualadys webpage it shows they must somehow link to spam emails.

myowndate.org no longer exists so maybe they are now know as ualadys.com

Hope that makes more sense than my last post.

I think we should start a new Topic, where UALadys leads on from CC, to show that UALadys is now the new topic. ? This would also show up on Google etc, and therefore be seen by others. ?

Mt.Man

Hello Everyone, This may or may not be the way to reply to this general topic of CC aka UALADYS, but if I have broken with protocol please excuse me. I have just read pages 1 & 2 of this topic and then by some reason skipped forward from October 2006 to here. There was a person "conlaw815" who is in the same age bracket and physical condition as myself. The point is that I have a friend who just married his girl friend of 20 years and had a baby who is now 2 years old. The girl was 2 years younger that this man's oldest daughter. So being together with a much younger woman does happen. I am in a similar situation with a lady on CC now UALADYS. I have been making "Good Ole Boy Deals" all of my life. Over 98% and beared fruit. Only 2 have absolutely bombed. It would appear that with UALADYS this is a similar kind of thing, based totally on faith and trust. What is my plan? I am going to call their bluff, I am in the process of learning the Ukrainian Language to the point of being able to operate in their society at some basic level. I am going to go to Lutsk, and try to meet with this lady and just play it by ear from there. The way I look at this is, I know what is to be found in this country for my age group. I have absolutely nothing to loose by going to Ukraine to discover whether this is a total scam or not. This may sound like a "Babe in the woods" outlook, but if I am right it would be like winning the lottery and knowing what to do next. If anyone would have any thoughts on this please reply.
    Mt. Man.

I think we should start a new Topic, where UALadys leads on from CC, to show that UALadys is now the new topic. ? This would also show up on Google etc, and therefore be seen by others. ?

Mt.Man

Thanks a lot Snake,

What hotels do you reccommend? So you stayed in the center? Did you call the agency up and ask for the address or did you just go down there? What did they make you sign? I think as an american I have to fill out all this bull**** paperwork because our current government is ignorant and does not follow the constitution. I have heard stories, that Buenos Aires girls see a foreigner, an american or european guy, and make him spend all his money on them. I am not talking about AGENCY GIRLS, I am talking about the girls down there in general. One guy I read about, he was german, at the end of his trip there he had no money and was debating in his head if his Buenos Aires Girlfriend was worth it although she was very beautiful. As far as the agency, I AM POSITIVE THERE ARE SOME GOLD DIGGERS THERE! The girl that you met there, you corresponded with her through email? Did she get your email and was it her who wrote you back? I think alot of the girls there expect a foreigner to wine them and dine the crap out of them.

they gave me the address as i payed the fifty dollars.
    i stayed in a cheap hotel in San Telmo, an old italian neighbourhood with lots of old restaurants and stuff.
    I signed nothing and the girls over there are very nice if they are not from any agency. in fact it is a very modern city in some respects. With twelve million inhabitants. As a european it is easy for me to stay and travel around without signing anything.
    How much money you spend depends on yourself but all in all Argentina is really cheap.

And yeah the girl i corressponded with was full of crap.