Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by redprince

Morgoth tell me the name / number of the lady and i will confirm whether it is the same one.

Kind regards
    redprince
    I send you an email with the informations that you request. Did you received it?
    Morgoth

Please send again

Please send again

Mr. Haney Strikes Again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

Mr. Haney of Hooterville, say that he is 64 years old. "I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time." His profile concludes "This is a test. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST." That did not deter these two...

Subject: Look at me!:-)

Hi..Do you think I can be interesting for you?:-) I hope so.I will not describe my character here, anyway its very difficult to describe yourslef objectively, but I hope you will be interested to learn it by yourslef.I would be happy to communicate and to meet in future. Are you interested? Be happy and drop me a line, if you want our communication to go on Take good care about youself! Warmly, Tanya

Subject: I want to know more about you...............

Hello Eustace!

I saw your profile and decided to write to you.

I'd like to tell a bit about me. I was born in the family of teachers. I have two older brothers and a sister. After graduation from the school I studied at Patent and Computer College, then at the Economical University. I have a diploma of an economist.

Now I work as a shop assistant for women's shoes. I like my work and communication with people. I enjoy helping people to choose what they want.

I live together with my daughter. I've never been married before. Her father doesn't see her at all and doesn't want to know about her. The most important thing for me is to give her my parents' care, both for mother and for father. I consider myself to be a good mother. I have strength as for my child so as for my work so far.

I like the house to be tidy, clothes to be clean. I like cooking as well.

Among my friends and relatives I'm cheerful, communicative and happy person. I can communicate on any topic. I'm witty. With me people won't feel themselves lonely. Children love me very much and I love them. For me children are pure and not spoiled by the life creatures.

My personal life doesn't come around so far. I want to meet a man with whom I could feel myself to be a woman, usual tender, caring and loving woman.

If you are eager to send your reply to me I would be very glad and I'll answer all your questions.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Marina

Mr. Haney Strikes Again!

Mr. Haney of Hooterville, say that he is 64 years old. "I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time." His profile concludes "This is a test. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST." That did not deter these two...

Subject: Look at me!:-)

Hi..Do you think I can be interesting for you?:-) I hope so.I will not describe my character here, anyway its very difficult to describe yourslef objectively, but I hope you will be interested to learn it by yourslef.I would be happy to communicate and to meet in future. Are you interested? Be happy and drop me a line, if you want our communication to go on Take good care about youself! Warmly, Tanya

Subject: I want to know more about you...............

Hello Eustace!

I saw your profile and decided to write to you.

I'd like to tell a bit about me. I was born in the family of teachers. I have two older brothers and a sister. After graduation from the school I studied at Patent and Computer College, then at the Economical University. I have a diploma of an economist.

Now I work as a shop assistant for women's shoes. I like my work and communication with people. I enjoy helping people to choose what they want.

I live together with my daughter. I've never been married before. Her father doesn't see her at all and doesn't want to know about her. The most important thing for me is to give her my parents' care, both for mother and for father. I consider myself to be a good mother. I have strength as for my child so as for my work so far.

I like the house to be tidy, clothes to be clean. I like cooking as well.

Among my friends and relatives I'm cheerful, communicative and happy person. I can communicate on any topic. I'm witty. With me people won't feel themselves lonely. Children love me very much and I love them. For me children are pure and not spoiled by the life creatures.

My personal life doesn't come around so far. I want to meet a man with whom I could feel myself to be a woman, usual tender, caring and loving woman.

If you are eager to send your reply to me I would be very glad and I'll answer all your questions.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Marina

I notice you seem to be predominantly concerned about ualadys but what of arladys? Is it the same sory here also? I have been corresponding with Natali #5117 has anyone else been doing the same?

I notice you seem to be predominantly concerned about ualadys but what of arladys? Is it the same sory here also? I have been corresponding with Natali #5117 has anyone else been doing the same?

Hi dreamsr...

the first time I knew about Natali, was about one year ago when she joined to arladys...
    in fact...she was my first option last year...or at least I wish she were...
    she is maybe the most beautiful and sexy girl in all sites...(ualadys, arladys, brideladys, ruladys...)

I exchanged correspondence with her and we became very close friends and a little more than that until I found this site...

I told her about this forum and after several letters where she tried to prove me that she is for real I stopped writing to her but, she still writes to me once in a while and you know what???....her letters seems to be pretty genuine for me...she has invited me in several ways to visit her...last time I received a letter from her was a couple of weeks ago...and her letters are very consistent...even when I do not answer to her any longer...

it is very cheap to fly to buenos aires and rosario is very near from there, I speak spanish so, I can easily get there any day but, in my own experience, I know that ualays and arladys are part of a fraud operation and I have proofs of that...I have a couple of stories from both sites that I can share with you or any one else...

so, it does not matter how genuine Natali could seems to me...
    I just wont take the chance to visit her or any other girl listed on air in a fraudulent site...
    because there is no warranty of anything...except, that all these sites are a vast fraud operation...

if you want some more info feel free to contact me...

Silver

p.s. by the way, Natali is not listed on air...if she does not write to you...you can not see her profile...
    I am wondering why...???...any clue...?

Hi dreamsr...

the first time I knew about Natali, was about one year ago when she joined to arladys...
    in fact...she was my first option last year...or at least I wish she were...
    she is maybe the most beautiful and sexy girl in all sites...(ualadys, arladys, brideladys, ruladys...)

I exchanged correspondence with her and we became very close friends and a little more than that until I found this site...

I told her about this forum and after several letters where she tried to prove me that she is for real I stopped writing to her but, she still writes to me once in a while and you know what???....her letters seems to be pretty genuine for me...she has invited me in several ways to visit her...last time I received a letter from her was a couple of weeks ago...and her letters are very consistent...even when I do not answer to her any longer...

it is very cheap to fly to buenos aires and rosario is very near from there, I speak spanish so, I can easily get there any day but, in my own experience, I know that ualays and arladys are part of a fraud operation and I have proofs of that...I have a couple of stories from both sites that I can share with you or any one else...

so, it does not matter how genuine Natali could seems to me...
    I just wont take the chance to visit her or any other girl listed on air in a fraudulent site...
    because there is no warranty of anything...except, that all these sites are a vast fraud operation...

if you want some more info feel free to contact me...

Silver

p.s. by the way, Natali is not listed on air...if she does not write to you...you can not see her profile...
    I am wondering why...???...any clue...?

I had no clue she wasn't listed. She wrote to me first. I agree with you her letters do flow and are consistent with whatever you say to her, but such is life. I guess... too good to be true! I wouldn't mind getting some more information about her go ahead and email me with the info.

The reason she isn't listed could be because she is genuine but is there such a thing on that site? It would have been interesting if you had actually visited her to see if she really exists. She did tell me she had a bestfriend and told me a name so when you send your info we can exchange and see if anything matches.