Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I had no clue she wasn't listed. She wrote to me first. I agree with you her letters do flow and are consistent with whatever you say to her, but such is life. I guess... too good to be true! I wouldn't mind getting some more information about her go ahead and email me with the info.

The reason she isn't listed could be because she is genuine but is there such a thing on that site? It would have been interesting if you had actually visited her to see if she really exists. She did tell me she had a bestfriend and told me a name so when you send your info we can exchange and see if anything matches.

Dreamsr...

if you have some particular questions about arladys or Natali...
    I will share all what I know with you...
    but, if you do not ask me for something in particular...

the only thing I can tell you it is that...
    arladys is a fraud operation...
    I know it in my own experience, I have proofs of that...besides there are several stories in this and some other forums where some guys after a positive correspondence during months with ladys from fianceeconnections now arladys they went to buenos aires to meet those ladies in person but that never happened because the site could not contacted those girls...why???...make your own conclusions...

by the way, all my respects for Natali...I have no complains about her...
    maybe she is genuine...I do not know..there is no way to know it until you get there...
    but, she is using the services of a fraudulent site and that is enough for me to stop writing to her..to stop using the services of such fraudulent site...

if you do not want to believe that nothing in this sites is for real (arladys, ualadys, ruladys, brladys)...except the money you spend for nothing...
    it is up to you to take the chance to meet Natali in person...she is extremely beautiful...

Silver...

P.S. there are some girls in ualdys and arladys that are not listed on air...even when they are active and this is not because they are genuine...this is a new trick from our old well known fraudulent site ualdys, arladys, etc...to prevent anybody who can read this or other forums to take a look at the profiles of their most famous girls.

Dreamsr...

if you have some particular questions about arladys or Natali...
    I will share all what I know with you...
    but, if you do not ask me for something in particular...

the only thing I can tell you it is that...
    arladys is a fraud operation...
    I know it in my own experience, I have proofs of that...besides there are several stories in this and some other forums where some guys after a positive correspondence during months with ladys from fianceeconnections now arladys they went to buenos aires to meet those ladies in person but that never happened because the site could not contacted those girls...why???...make your own conclusions...

by the way, all my respects for Natali...I have no complains about her...
    maybe she is genuine...I do not know..there is no way to know it until you get there...
    but, she is using the services of a fraudulent site and that is enough for me to stop writing to her..to stop using the services of such fraudulent site...

if you do not want to believe that nothing in this sites is for real (arladys, ualadys, ruladys, brladys)...except the money you spend for nothing...
    it is up to you to take the chance to meet Natali in person...she is extremely beautiful...

Silver...

P.S. there are some girls in ualdys and arladys that are not listed on air...even when they are active and this is not because they are genuine...this is a new trick from our old well known fraudulent site ualdys, arladys, etc...to prevent anybody who can read this or other forums to take a look at the profiles of their most famous girls.

So Silver when the men go To Buenos Aries the ladies disappear into thin air. HAHAHAH Well I wonder why CC under these various other names have been allowed to get away with so much fraud over the years. Hopefully someday justice will be served.

So Silver when the men go To Buenos Aries the ladies disappear into thin air. HAHAHAH Well I wonder why CC under these various other names have been allowed to get away with so much fraud over the years. Hopefully someday justice will be served.

Mr. Haney Strikes Again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

Mr. Haney of Hooterville, says that he is 64 years old. "I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time." His profile concludes "This is a test. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST." As part of an ongoing public service announcement...

21 June 2007

Subject: Let's make our first step together and we will open the beautiful and undiscovered life full of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATED FOR IRINA To the man I was looking for so long time Hello Eustace H. !!! It is rain...Very cold and heavy rain, and I am alone in the street, walking to nowhere without any purpose and sense for life! Cold and sharp drops of rain beat my body and I see them flowing down on my dress and body and it makes me feel lonely! I keep on walking...there is nobody outside and all people stay at their homes, in warm and friendly atmosphere of a family where they feel the deep love and respect and they are in need! The road is wet and numerous puddles wet my feet! I feel like the cold reaches my heart from the feet, and I can't sense anything since this time! My life is empty, I don't have anybody to take care about me, to take me away from this awful lonely street and to bring a cup of hot tea, and whisper sweet nothings into my ear! And what I see now is some lights in the windows of the multistory houses which are standing like a huge giants, the witnesses of my spoiled life, my loneliness! The trees have lost their leaves a long time ago and they turned from the majestic creatures of nature into pity-looking outline of the real beautiful plant! I feel that we have a lot in common with them... and it is funny for me! A sweet and wonderful music, a solo on the violin....What is it? Is it my mind or a real music which comes from somewhere I can't hear well! My heart starts melting, because only a music and love can recover it from the sadness and loneliness! I wonder about that musician who creates these amazing sounds, who could wake me up from the dull spirit, who has brought me to life? It is you, my dear stranger, and I realized that you have been living in my heart for all my life, and now I am as close to you as ever! Let's write our own melody of life, a real and strong love! The whole world should listen to it, and we will become a great example of a true love, which we have found here! You are my musician!!! And let me become yours, and together we will perform our splendid love song! [Editor's note: Ever seen a 26 year old woman and a 64 year old man perfom a "splendid love song"? Not for the weak of stomach.] May be I am that special lady who will change your life and fill it with the ocean of romanticism?! [Or perhaps I will just drain your wallet for $7 fraudulent emails, then disappear when you fly to visit me] Let's try... Irina

Mr. Haney Strikes Again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

Mr. Haney of Hooterville, says that he is 64 years old. "I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time." His profile concludes "This is a test. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST." As part of an ongoing public service announcement...

21 June 2007

Subject: Let's make our first step together and we will open the beautiful and undiscovered life full of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATED FOR IRINA To the man I was looking for so long time Hello Eustace H. !!! It is rain...Very cold and heavy rain, and I am alone in the street, walking to nowhere without any purpose and sense for life! Cold and sharp drops of rain beat my body and I see them flowing down on my dress and body and it makes me feel lonely! I keep on walking...there is nobody outside and all people stay at their homes, in warm and friendly atmosphere of a family where they feel the deep love and respect and they are in need! The road is wet and numerous puddles wet my feet! I feel like the cold reaches my heart from the feet, and I can't sense anything since this time! My life is empty, I don't have anybody to take care about me, to take me away from this awful lonely street and to bring a cup of hot tea, and whisper sweet nothings into my ear! And what I see now is some lights in the windows of the multistory houses which are standing like a huge giants, the witnesses of my spoiled life, my loneliness! The trees have lost their leaves a long time ago and they turned from the majestic creatures of nature into pity-looking outline of the real beautiful plant! I feel that we have a lot in common with them... and it is funny for me! A sweet and wonderful music, a solo on the violin....What is it? Is it my mind or a real music which comes from somewhere I can't hear well! My heart starts melting, because only a music and love can recover it from the sadness and loneliness! I wonder about that musician who creates these amazing sounds, who could wake me up from the dull spirit, who has brought me to life? It is you, my dear stranger, and I realized that you have been living in my heart for all my life, and now I am as close to you as ever! Let's write our own melody of life, a real and strong love! The whole world should listen to it, and we will become a great example of a true love, which we have found here! You are my musician!!! And let me become yours, and together we will perform our splendid love song! [Editor's note: Ever seen a 26 year old woman and a 64 year old man perfom a "splendid love song"? Not for the weak of stomach.] May be I am that special lady who will change your life and fill it with the ocean of romanticism?! [Or perhaps I will just drain your wallet for $7 fraudulent emails, then disappear when you fly to visit me] Let's try... Irina

quote:It is rain...Very cold and heavy rain, and I am alone in the street, walking to nowhere without any purpose and sense for life! Cold and sharp drops of rain beat my body and I see them flowing down on my dress and body and it makes me feel lonely! I keep on walking...there is nobody outside and all people stay at their homes BLAH BLAH

NO WAY one's average ESL FSUW could concoct this bizarre mixture of postmodern allegories/metaphors...that is canned junk from the pen of a skilled "friendly translator".
    Stupendous to hear, but come think of it...it means nothing.
    Besides, a 26yo cutie eager to elope with a long deceased sitcom charachter who was 64yo in the early 1960s tell you a long story...yet how many men are wiring WU cash to pics of Meg Ryan or Laetitia Casta...

quote:It is rain...Very cold and heavy rain, and I am alone in the street, walking to nowhere without any purpose and sense for life! Cold and sharp drops of rain beat my body and I see them flowing down on my dress and body and it makes me feel lonely! I keep on walking...there is nobody outside and all people stay at their homes BLAH BLAH

NO WAY one's average ESL FSUW could concoct this bizarre mixture of postmodern allegories/metaphors...that is canned junk from the pen of a skilled "friendly translator".
    Stupendous to hear, but come think of it...it means nothing.
    Besides, a 26yo cutie eager to elope with a long deceased sitcom charachter who was 64yo in the early 1960s tell you a long story...yet how many men are wiring WU cash to pics of Meg Ryan or Laetitia Casta...

The UALadys.com server went completely down today. We can only hope it will be for good.