Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

The UALadys.com server went completely down today. We can only hope it will be for good.

Probably changing the name again...

Probably changing the name again...

Mr. Haney Strikes Again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

Mr. Haney of Hooterville, says that he is 64 years old. "I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time." His profile concludes "This is a test. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST." As part of an ongoing public service announcement...

29 June 2007

Subject: Waiting for you, dear Eustace!!!!

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ANNA

Hello Dear Eustace!

I saw your profile and decided to know you better.

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Ann. I am 24 years old. I'm young and beautiful girl.

I graduated the University and now I work as an office-manager in a big building company. I spend a lot of time at my job. Career plays a very important role in my life.

I joined this agency, because I want to meet my second half. I want to create my own family.

I want to come back home and know that I will spend free time with my beloved man.

I want to enjoy the life with him.

I dream to have happy relationships and I think that people should build the relationships step by step.

I hope that we will continue our correspondence, and you will tell me more about yourself.

You are a very attractive man.

If you want to know me better, write me...

With the best wishes.

Yours Anna

Note that Ann C. #1898's profile says she is 25 years old, but her letter to Mr. Haney says she is 24 years old. Think that one has been circulated a few times???

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Note that Ann C. #1898's profile says she is 25 years old, but her letter to Mr. Haney says she is 24 years old. Think that one has been circulated a few times???
    It has been demonstrated agencies trade databases beyond one's wildest beliefs.
    Given that a sizeable percentage of correspondences out there are forged (see this example of beauty queens writind deceased sitcom charachters of the 1960s three times their age, who want "only scam artists" ), it doesn't really matter whether the database has been around 2, 5 or 12 years.
    Many agencies face this factor, and promise to credit 3, 5 or even 10 "new" addresses in case one "demonstrates" his to be inaccurate.
    Besides the point of how hard might be to "demonstrate" the address is bad, it shows agencies must face the issue but prefer junk databases bought for pennies.

quote:Originally posted by Ding dong

Im interested to know if ANYONE is communicating with girls from either Sumi, or Kremenuch branches.I have dicovered something, and although I would rather not say at this point, I know that once proven, you guys will be VERY interested to hear about it!!Feel free to contact me on the email adress given,or just post on this site.Just to let you know Im a P.I. and using my resorces I have found some very interesting things!Im interested too if anyone has actual names and contact details of ANY of the ladies, as well as anyone who has actually been to either of these agencies.
    Lets kick some...!
    Hi there,
    We were in Sumy last year and spent some time in the office. One of the translators working there, had read my profile and approached me = she is a real girl. My travel-mate had made plans with a girl, who was taken ill, when we got there!!!. And it was not the usual head ache, but TBC. We can't prove anything here, and there are some signs that she was really ill, but then again...
    So we took the UAL-translator and another real UAL-beauty to dinner, a girl I had written just to have a double date with my travel partners date.
    We took them to a sushi place, had a really nice evening (they ate sushi really bravely and as if they had never seen food before!).
    We have been to the offices in Simferopol, Lutsk, Sumy & Poltava, met a number of girls between the two of us, been to the head office in Kharlow (had lunch with the lovely trip coordinator).
    I'll be glad to try to straighten some question marks for you.

UALADYS.COM = ABSOLUTE FRAUD

Here is a fake profile that Ualadys.com has resurrected from the Confidential Connections archives.

Anna N. # 3046

http://www.ualadys.com/photo2.rpx?id=3046

She is Anna Negoda, a real person, but a professional model from the Ukraine with no need for an introduction service. Her online portfolio photos and the photos at the agency are the same. The trouble is, she hasn't been 23 for quite a few years!

http://www.modelbank.com.ua/english/...0836f78984987b

This fake profile was in the CC stable years ago. When I started coming up with all of these Google hits for "her," she complimented me for being "clever" and ceased communicating. The profile was taken down shortly after.

Desparate times call for desparate measures. Ualadys.com is desparate... FOR YOUR MONEY.

More about Anna Negoda #3046

http://www.odessapassage.com/models/...504-505&flag=1

http://uaportal.com/eng/Lady/2007/17_06.html

http://www.modelbank.com.ua/russian/...l.phtml?id=345

http://dom.uaportal.com/Lady/gallery/06.2007/index.html (#17)

http://www.courier.lg.ua/29/site/news.html

Today's beauty pagent runner up, Anna Negoda, is not a newcomer to modeling. The model contest in Rostov Anya joined in the top ten. The winners received a lot finalistki and prizes. And, the higher your title, the more expensive the jewelry. A generous sponsor presented one participant with a colour TV. The competition is far from the last. The modeling agency is Sharm.

www.courier.lg.ua/43/site/news.html

Top Lugansk model Anna Negoda won a title. She is with Sharm, Lugansk

What a fraud!
    Internet dating is the land of phoneys!
    Last time i browsed through a CANADIAN niche dating site for French-speakers, out of a few dozens profiles, roughly 1/3 was either model pictures or duplicate profiles (same photo, different identity ).