Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by jjames

hi guys

as soon as a women wants money sent to her after 1 week of falling in love with you over the internet, i write back and ask her for photos showing the inside of her you know what including a magnified pic of her bean.
    Are those available at magnifiedbean.com? Really, you should share your collection.

hello guys
    wonder if you can help , does any one no this travel agency in russia
    Best regards,

Sergey Odincov travel consultant of
    OOO "Odisey Travel Group"
    License TD 0014663 till 05.04.2007
    The certificate of conformity RUS RU.W3411.U00430 till 06.09.2005
    E-mail: "SERGEYODINCOV@RAMBLER.RU"
    Our company web site was attacked by hackers and at the moment is
    under reconstruction and we made versions on Russian and on English
    too as soon as it would begin work again I will let you know our
    company new web address.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
    information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
    protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
    delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
    message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
    prohibited

thanks guys

hope you have some info for me

quote:[B)]Thanks, but I'll pass. I've seen too many movies with crazy Filipina wives.
    honestly i wouldn't touch such women with a ten meters pole...

quote: hello guys
    wonder if you can help , does any one no this travel agency in russia
    they use a throw-away email address...how "established" can they be?
    Red flag.

... and why are so many scam artists named Sergey?

The Data in THE NAMEIT CORPORATION WHOIS database is provided by
    THE NAMEIT CORPORATION for information purposes, and to assist persons
    in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record.
    THE NAMEIT CORPORATION does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
    WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful purposes
    and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data to: (1) allow, enable,
    or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising
    or solicitations via e-mail (spam); or (2) enable high volume, automated,
    electronic processes that apply to THE NAMEIT
    CORPORATION (or its systems).

THE NAMEIT CORPORATION reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
    By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Domain Name: ualadys.com
    Registrar: THE NAME IT CORPORATION DBA NAMESERVICES.NET

Registrant Contact

Name: Brian Gleason
    Address: Barrack Road
    Belize City, BZ no code
    BZ

Email Address: greg_kamper@yahoo.com
    Phone Number: (+10)123-4567890

Administrative Contact

Belize City, BZ no code
    BZ

Technical Contact

Belize City, BZ no code
    BZ

Record Created on........ 2006-09-27 08:21:16.000
    Record last updated on... 2007-01-07 11:45:19.000
    Expire on................ 2007-09-27 08:21:01.000

Domain servers in listed order:

ns04.mccolo.com
    ns05.mccolo.com

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: THE NAME IT CORPORATION DBA NAMESERVICES.NET
    IP Address: 208.72.171.100 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
    IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-DELAWARE-NEWARK
    Record Type: Domain Name
    Server Type: Apache 1
    Lock Status: ok
    Web Site Status: Active
    DMOZ no listings
    Y! Directory: see listings
    Web Site Title: UA Ladys : Welcome to the Ukrainian Marriage Agency!
    Meta Description: In our Ukrainian marriage agency you will find perfect Ukrainian and Russian girls and women. All of them want strong and happy marriage.
    Meta Keywords: Ukraine, Ukrainian, Russia, Russian, lady, ladies, girl, girls, woman, women, bride, brides, family, wedding, meeting, courting, singles, marriage, agency, romance, acquaintance, matchmaker Welcome to the Ukrainian Marriage Agency!
    Secure: No
    E-commerce: No
    Traffic Ranking: Not available
    Data as of: 29-Jan-2007

Hi my new friend
    Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
    It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
    I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any
    secrets.
    The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and
    I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
    I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
    it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my
    plans.
    I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going
    through will suggest me some locations.
    It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
    So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any
    town of your area,agency will only help me to get a visa and all travel
    documents + some suggested placed to work in.
    My best friend last year met the man from the USA when she worked there for
    three months, too.
    She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and
    after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
    She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
    It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think
    it is the right way for me ,
    I am lost here,and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place
    .I want to repeat the same way,it is
    only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
    nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my
    life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness,I know that
    I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my
    Prince and
    I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is
    why I am going to go through the same way.
    Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
    I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly
    right now) and I would like tobe sure that I have the man who waits for me
    there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time
    together to get to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet
    me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
    I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and
    want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
    I write to you with my new mailbox eka-rina@maileverywhere.info, please
    write
    letters now only on this mailbox.
    I will wait your next letter.

quote:Originally posted by uljoh

quote:Originally posted by Kevin

Hey, Uljoh I'm going to Zhitomir, leaving 12 July
    Ok, Kevin! Please tell us your experience from Zithomir when you come home. For me that place is like a mysterious place after what has happened here lately. If I would go there, I would probably hear the walls on the houses telling about what happened there in early december this year : )
    I was in Russia these late five days. And I met the lady I met there i March.
    There are always at least small problems going there - and of course the agency wants you to meet as many ladies as possible, even if you only want to meet one. Of course its their business.
    // Uljoh
    must read I was at the Zhitomir office recently, and here is my experience while there.

I'm back from my trip to Zhitomir. I had a great time while there, was in the office twice, the first day I went there and waited 1 hour for her to show up then we went right out to eat dinner. The second time was 2 days before I leave and they wanted to take a picture of the two of us together.

There was one only one thing that happened and I'm still finding out about it since I just get back Friday evening. I had talked to the translator about the drive back to the airport and she told me should would find out about it. We were at the office the next day when I had asked her if she(translator) had found out about it, she hadn't so she asked the woman there that worked in the office and had confirmed it with someone in the room (the door was always closed, don't know who was there and what was in there), but the woman in the office told me to be waiting in the lobby at 2:30am but they never showed up and I was finally able to get a taxi by the help of a girl that worked at the hotel and spoke little English, but I ended up missing the plane departure anyway. it is at least a 2 1/2 hour drive from Borispol airport to the Zhitomir city.

I asked the translator how long she had worked there and she told me 3 months so I told her about the rumors about the company and she assured me that every woman there is real.

Other than that I had a great time while there. If anyone wants to know anything particular write on here and I will try to answer as soon as possible

Thank you for the posts regarding UALadys.com I admit that I was taken for a ride. I have received emails from many that were mentioned here after receiving an email from Nadezhda N on Badoo.com. She is a very good recruiter for this site.

quote:Originally posted by Kevin
    Ok, Kevin! Please tell us your experience from Zithomir when you come home. // Uljoh
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I'm back from my trip to Zhitomir.
    I had a great time while there, was in the office twice, the first day I went there and waited 1 hour for her to show up then we went right out to eat dinner. The second time was 2 days before I leave and they wanted to take a picture of the two of us together.

There was one only one thing that happened and I'm still finding out about it since I just got back Friday eve.
    I had talked to the translator about the drive back to the airport but they never showed up

I asked the translator how long she had worked there and she told me 3 months so I told her about the rumors about the company and she assured me that every woman there is real.

If anyone wants to know anything particular write on here and I will try to answer as soon as possible

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Well, Kevin, I think the reason they didnt give you an answer about the taxi was, they have own transport service which is very expensive. So they simply didnt want to give you a cheap alternative. They could be punished by the boss if they did.

I can give you the telenr to a great driver I came to get to know in Kiev. Only call him advance - and you should have no big problem. Just ask about the price in advance. I think your price to Zithomir and back to Kiev would be less than 100$. Maybe 90$.
    His name is "Vitaly Yeryomenko" and his mobilenr is: +38 050 5169599. He speaks rather good english and I used him service for taxi from Borispol to Kiev C. I payed 20$ first time. For the return I gave him 25$. But I could have had it for 20$.
    I mean, its a pretty long drive from Borispol to Kiev C. like 35 - 40 kilometres.

About the closed room at the office that one was visible before through the a webcam at Zhitimir office. It almost always was closed october 06 - january 07. I think the ladies could write letters from there. Now that door isnt visible on the cam any more.

I think they changed interpreters after the troubles around new year. And the interpreters at the office would never give anyone another answer than "its ok with everything". The girls are maybe for sure real, but what we question here is also the purpose for theis staying in there. Do some of them only want presents and so on? Cause its obvious they often dont want to meat when it comes to that discussion.

I think they took the photoes only for you to have an opportunety to prove you have accually met, for the authorities later on, if marriage is discussed.

Thank you information!
    It would be interesting to hear more if you have more info. Cause that branch is really active.
    // Uljoh

When I went in to meet the girl the first time there was another guy there who wanted to meet this girl but the girl wasn't available and decided to meet another and they gave her a call and she was going to show up in a little while that day.

As for the closed door, if you ever watch the webcams and see the big guy sitting on the couch sometimes, he is the driver and I think he was in the room because when I asked about the ride back to the airport the girl went in there to asked about it. e doesn't speak any English and there was another guy with him when they picked me up from the airport.

I think you missed what I was saying about the drive, I was picked up at the airport the day I arrived, they were waiting there when I passed through the doors with a sign with my name on it. They only didn't provide me with a ride back to the airport on the day I had to leave.

The translator had told me that people don't stay at there jobs because there is no record that they work at the place of employment.
    They don't pay any taxes on item you buy.

I haven't heard from them yet as I emailed them Sunday about what had happened with the driver, and will keep you posted on what is going on.

The girl at the hotel had called the taxi and said it would be 500UAH and I told them I would have to get the money from the bank. There was a guy that went with me to the bank and when I got the money and I gave it to them they want another 500UAH so the total was 1000UAH for the ride to the airport and I looked at the meter on the taxi it read somewhere around 489UAH I think.

I'm trying to demand my extra charges back from them, I shouldn't have to pay for them forgetting to take me back.