Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Kevin, sounds like they took you for a ride literally! The girl you met was she anything like her pictures? Was her personality like that in her letters?

Okay update, I received the email from them explaining what happened. Apparently the driver was in an accident (hit by a drunk)on the way to get me and could leave the scene or call.

Here is what they wrote to me:
    We hope that you?ve already came back after your trip to Ukraine and everything is ok with you.

We are reall sorry for the situation which has happened with you during the leaving from the Zhitomir city. We know all what happen and that you?ve had to take a taxi to go to airport. We were very thankfull to the staff of the hotel which you were living in for the hepling you to find the taxi.

At the time when we?ve had to pick your up from the hotel our driver (Igor ? we hope that you remember him) has got is the car accident right on a way to your hotel. Drunk person has crashed his car and made some wounds to Igor?s car. According to the law Igor could not left the place of the accident until police would not let him do it. And Igor could not call you and tell you that he is delaying. You?ve had enough time to reach airport even if you will leave 1 or 2 hors later after the time which vere arranged and Igor knew it. He was at the hotel 1 hour later with another driver to take you to airport, but administrator of the hotel told that you?ve already left with the taxi. We checked that taxi service to be sure that all ok. According to their words one of their cars really has left to Borispol airport at night and there were enough time for you to reach the plain.

We are really sorry for this situanion.

Please understand us ? it was an accident and we could not make anything that time.

We are ready to give you compensation for the taking for the money which you used for the taxi serveice and unused services of our driver. Please write which services you are interested in.

Administration team of the UALadys company.

Thank you.

As for the girl she looked exactly like all the pictures I received and personality was exactly like her letters to me.

As for me I think this place is for real. As I said before I've seen her in the webcams. If you really want to know if she is for real go and visit, you'll have a good time, I know I did and I only spent about 5 hours a day with her. Maybe have a backup plan of a tour set up in case.

I'll keep you informed what happens with being refunded for the services I incurred and didn't use.

Hello Kevin

About the price of your trip, remember, 50 grivnas=$10 USD. If you taked the bus, it cost you only about $10 to $15 USD. So you was scammed for the price. It's sure that the girls are real and true. I meet some of them and they are exactly on the photos. BUT, managers of the agency don't care if you really want to date or marry the girl because you are a money bringer and for them, more the girls can stay in touch with you, more they got money from you. I lived a great deception in Kherson, I was dating and engage to a girl and she was badly influenced by the manager and she decided to finish our relationship because I just send her two to four letters by months for a time. Very childish and incredible.

I will be curious to know if UALdys will give you back your money for the mistake....

Morgoth
    quote:Originally posted by Kevin

Okay update, I received the email from them explaining what happened. Apparently the driver was in an accident (hit by a drunk)on the way to get me and could leave the scene or call.

Here is what they wrote to me:
    We hope that you?ve already came back after your trip to Ukraine and everything is ok with you.

We are reall sorry for the situation which has happened with you during the leaving from the Zhitomir city. We know all what happen and that you?ve had to take a taxi to go to airport. We were very thankfull to the staff of the hotel which you were living in for the hepling you to find the taxi.

At the time when we?ve had to pick your up from the hotel our driver (Igor ? we hope that you remember him) has got is the car accident right on a way to your hotel. Drunk person has crashed his car and made some wounds to Igor?s car. According to the law Igor could not left the place of the accident until police would not let him do it. And Igor could not call you and tell you that he is delaying. You?ve had enough time to reach airport even if you will leave 1 or 2 hors later after the time which vere arranged and Igor knew it. He was at the hotel 1 hour later with another driver to take you to airport, but administrator of the hotel told that you?ve already left with the taxi. We checked that taxi service to be sure that all ok. According to their words one of their cars really has left to Borispol airport at night and there were enough time for you to reach the plain.

We are really sorry for this situanion.

Please understand us ? it was an accident and we could not make anything that time.

We are ready to give you compensation for the taking for the money which you used for the taxi serveice and unused services of our driver. Please write which services you are interested in.

Administration team of the UALadys company.

Thank you.

As for the girl she looked exactly like all the pictures I received and personality was exactly like her letters to me.

As for me I think this place is for real. As I said before I've seen her in the webcams. If you really want to know if she is for real go and visit, you'll have a good time, I know I did and I only spent about 5 hours a day with her. Maybe have a backup plan of a tour set up in case.

I'll keep you informed what happens with being refunded for the services I incurred and didn't use.

Update on the return of services:
    I told them how much I spent on taxi and rebooking of the airline tickets and they accepted them, but I also told them I wanted half of the driver since I didn't get the ride back to the airport from them, they told me the compensation was in the taxi. I wrote them back demanding the $150 for half the driver. I haven't heard back from them but I did receive the refund. The refund was given as a credit on the account, I had to buy the services.

Hey I was also there in zitomir last year too. or was it the year before...

I know the driver guy you're talking about. haha He is *HUGE*. ****er must be like 6-8.
    He took us to kiev for the day and was making fun of some fat police men there. We brought him back some mcdonalds because he had to sit in the car for a few hours...

must of been ****en 110 degrees that day..

Not surprised he got into an accident. He drives like a maniac.
    I think we were doing like 110 coming home from kiev.

how did you like the 2 hour drive from the airport. :P

Hello Kevin,

From Kiev to Simferopol by plane cost me about $100 to $120 USD. Not so bad. So if you paid more and for a drive in car to Zithomir with a crazy driver, you like risky business...
    Next time just let me know, I have an Ukrainian friend (a taxi driver) in Kiev very good who can help you for cheaper !!!
    Morgoth
    quote:Originally posted by Kevin

Update on the return of services:
    I told them how much I spent on taxi and rebooking of the airline tickets and they accepted them, but I also told them I wanted half of the driver since I didn't get the ride back to the airport from them, they told me the compensation was in the taxi. I wrote them back demanding the $150 for half the driver. I haven't heard back from them but I did receive the refund. The refund was given as a credit on the account, I had to buy the services.

They charged me about $200 USD for a drive from Zhitomir into Kiev for the day and back again. considering its about a 2 hour drive both ways I don't think it was overpriced.

Hello ThatCrazy,

I taked a taxi from Odessa to Kherson, three hours of driving car, I paid $100 THIS IS OVERPRICED because the salary BY DAY IS between $8 to $15 USD for one day of work in UKraine and Russia!!! IF you put a cost for the car and gaz put about $20. So the true price for a trip of three hours is about +- $50 !!! YOU ARE RIGHT (AND YOU MUST DO IT!!!) TO BARGAIN FOR THE PRICE OF YOUR TRIP!!!
    Morgoth
    quote:Originally posted by thatcrazy

They charged me about $200 USD for a drive from Zhitomir into Kiev for the day and back again. considering its about a 2 hour drive both ways I don't think it was overpriced.

maybe for 1 person. But not for 3 passengers.

plus it isn't only being dropped off. The driver also has to drive you around the city.