Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I recently received an unsolicited email (not from UALADYs) and, after googling the sender, stumbled onto the UALADYs site. Having monitored the profiles of some ladies on other sites, 2 years ago now... I can see that several of the UALADYs profiles in Sumy are of ladies who are marked as no longer available on other sites. One was even marked on 'A Foreign Affair' in December 2005 as engaged/married and her photos have since been removed from AFA's site. Two others were blacklisted by AFA after requesting money/gifts, without actually wanting a relationship.

quote:Originally posted by seajay

I recently received an unsolicited email (not from UALADYs) and, after googling the sender, stumbled onto the UALADYs site. Having monitored the profiles of some ladies on other sites, 2 years ago now... I can see that several of the UALADYs profiles in Sumy are of ladies who are marked as no longer available on other sites. One was even marked on 'A Foreign Affair' in December 2005 as engaged/married and her photos have since been removed from AFA's site. Two others were blacklisted by AFA after requesting money/gifts, without actually wanting a relationship.
    well...
    [)][)]

There must be some kind of way out of here
    Said the joker to the thief
    Too much confusion
    I can't get no relief

Bob Dylan

quote:Originally posted by uljoh

This is really funny, Silver.
    I got a letter from this lady to my ordinary emailbox in hotmail the other day, asking me to write her on this site, obviously connected to UAladys. How many sites like this do theay have? Hundreds?

http://lovegreatthing.com/findme

I also received a new email in my gmail today which UALADYS maybe knew about, or it could have been a coincidence.

It is one of the same ladies I had been writing to - supposedly - by the name of Jaraslova L.

(PHOTO - Click on link below)

But this time from a site called ' http://ifoundthelove.net/myhoney '

The email came from info@crowsnestyachts.com , an apparent spammer for the scammers.

Directing to http://ifoundthelove.net/myhoney (Jaroslava's Photos are here, but you can't enlarge them to see the Confidential Connections watermark as with UALADYS.COM)

which redirects to another site when you click 'JOIN' -
    http://heartsattach.com/

So definitely an elaborate scam of some sort using the same ladies' pictures over and over again.

On the UALADYS.COM site, all the pictures of Jaraslova are blatantly watermarked ' CONFIDENTIALCONNECTIONS.COM ' which is what made me lose credibility in the first place, and then the final damper was the notion that Boris or Ivanka might be faking the emails.

These are very clever people, but how do they explain this away?

Some strange coincidence?

JW

I need rather urgently to know if anyone is writing to Ira B #5646 from Kremenchug, this woman is involved in a nasty situation and is under investigtion, any information will be kept confidential, but this may just be the nail in the coffin. Please assist me as Im a journalist and would love to rip that business apart and expose everyone.I have gathered a lot of evedence already, but require any information in the way of letters etc, as I need to varify some information.. TOGETHER WE CAN KILL THE BEAST..ALONE WE JUST TALK!

Ding dong you aren't a native Brit are you?

Dear all,
    I just want to add my two pence worth for what it is worth.
    I am preparing to go on a trip to Poltava next week and the lady i have been writing (whi initiated the correspondence)to has decided
    less than a fortnight before go there to be in Kiev on business.
    All UA ladys will say is that i should delay my trip-and of course i lose all my flight money.This co is a joke!!

I am taking a trip with UA Ladies On October 1, 07.....

I think at least one of the 4 ladies i wanted to meet is going to 'bail' her 'father' doesn't want her to meet me...

I think I'm going to get at least partially scammed here....but I already paid UA for the trip...so I'm stuck...

I had about 3 post on this thread and they are missing??

I will report back and tell all about my trip after my return on Oct 15....\

Anna C 4947 is the girl that, after 100 letters.....father might send her to Kiev for a class...in the middle of the school year...she is a senior..

Also...I was writing Elena 1586...a long time ago....and she got pissed at me....and ASKED ME NOT TO WRITE HER ANY MORE...

i guess i'm going to find out the hard way...

darn it

Hey guys, all I can say is that before getting on a plane, I plan to do a "scam check" of the girl I'm going to visit BEFORE I buy a plane ticket... and definitely not a check from the agency where I met her!

Something to consider is this... It's a bit dishonest, but... I have a couple of e-mail accounts myself. When I think that things are heading toward a possible meeting, or the girl declares her love, or that she is writing only to me, etc..., I send her a letter from my other address, change my name and send her a pic of some guy I pulled of the net.

1) If she answers, she's probably not serious about you.
    2) Compare the letter to the first one you got. If it's the same letter, RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that others can add to this.

I've done this more than once, and I get a form letter like the one I received originally!

Then I mess with them!!!

Train returns

Is this site aware of the fact that UALadys has a link posted TO THIS WEB SITE!!!

http://www.ualadys.com/engl/ladies_antiscam.html

Scroll halfway down the page and you will see the Stop-scammers logo, and it is a click-able link to the Stop scammers web site!!

So UA Ladys is using Stop scammers as reference???? Or just using this site to try and legit themselves??

what is up with this???