Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Great guys
    Now ualadys.com is down.

But "Confidential Connections" is back telling:

Attention
    We are sorry but the server is closed for maintainance.
    Please try again later.

Thank you
    . [8D]

uljoh

ualadys.com is down again... let's hope it stays that way.

Jim, Lyudmila S #4001 is available at http://prometheus.myphotoalbum.com

I'm still trying to ascertain if this "private photo shoot" was sold to more than one unsuspecting dupe. Please post if you paid for these photos, or if they photos were given to you with representations that they were made for you.

Like to hear from "Jeff" also who was writing Lyudmila. She sent me one of your letters.

There was an old Cheech and Chong comedy bit back in the 70's that went something like, "Does it smell like dogchit?" "Yeah man, it smell like dogchit." "Does it taste like dogchit?"

Friends, if it looks like dogchit, smells like dogchit, and tastes like dogchit, guess what? IT IS DOGCHIT.

"Glad we didn't step in it..."

quote:Originally posted by nomorescam

quote:hmmm. you have lost me completely.. Maybe I am getting too old. ? Can you explain it in Queens English please. ?
    Or anybody else's English as long as it is not UALadys English. !
    Ok I will have a go in the queens English

The server error which was on the ualadys page while it was down can be found within spam emails.

I looked into server error messages and found someone who had received a spam email with that error message attached to it.
    The spam email was actually a letter written by a lady from a dating agency called myowndate.org.
    The letter was as follows

I live in a small city and I do not meet very many people. I am a student and
    study very hard. maybe we can find a good life teogether? do you remember me??

xxoo Yana K

I received a letter from a lady with ualadys which was exactly the same.

With that error message on the ualadys webpage it shows they must somehow link to spam emails.

myowndate.org no longer exists so maybe they are now know as ualadys.com

Hope that makes more sense than my last post.
    Oh yes they sure do link with spam sites. If you look at my page: confidentialconnections.NET you will see a list of the spam details and how they linked up with sites directly connected to CC.
    So, I presume that the change of name makes no difference to their spam. They will keep spamming, but it will now lead to UAL instead of CC. Anyway, you were very clever to find that the way you did and investigate it. UAL has no chance against us. ![8D]

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Dublin

Did you get my email? I sent it from another address.

I tried to look at your page but it is asking me for a username and password.

If anyone has ten grand, and wants to use it to find a bride, then I know a site that guarantee the perfect match. So unless your absolutely incompatible you will end up with a wife. ! Sounds expensive maybe. ? Not really, when you think about it. A real woman, a complete match and your absolute 'ideal' will eventually cost you that much after everything is totalled up, but this way you do not get any headaches, or busted emotions, or maybe's, etc, and its all done privately, discreatly, and you get to be treated like a king. !
    Everything is done from the inital selection, right through to Visa's until your on the plane home, with your bride. !
    If anyone wants to look at the site send me an email.
    I thought that maybe there is someone who just might be interested. ? Incidently, its a suit and tie kind of business. All you Jeans guys can forget it.

Dublin

****. !! Thats ridulous. ! Sorry. I will have a look at it.
    Got your email ok. Will reply asap.

No problem thanks

ualadys is back up again

Hello Jim,
    Unfortunately for me the drift I am getting from your post is that all of the time I have spent writing to this lady on CC now ualadys was BS. Is is an across the board sumation? Are you saying that all of the ladys are not what they seem? While I am not questioning your post, I am asking for clarification. I am trying to do this with the utmost respect and friendship.

MT. Man
    quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

HIYA Everyone!

Thanks Dublin Devil for starting this new site. Hopefully it will do some good and stop someone from getting scammed!

It appears to me that a lot of guys on this site are still living on their dream and still have doubt about CC or UA or what ever the flavor of the day is for these scam artists.

I just spent an hour reading all the posts that showed up while I was out of the USA. Yes, I went on vacation...to Cozumel...very nice and I certainly was not getting scammed there!

I know many people feel hurt and probably kind of foolish for wasting your time and money. I see that many do not want to expose the woman you are writing too. It is like you are still trying to protect her and still hoping that she is "real." I am sure she is, but not like what you think she is.

I was communicating with a girl that I met through a regular...cost free...website. This woman is from Muldova..next to the Ukraine. She writes me all the time, but they are short and to the point letters with fairly good english. I asked her for her mailing address and she gladly sent it along with her cell phone number. She also uses Yahoo and I see her on yahoo through her webcam. Why am I telling you this? I am telling you this because just about every woman below the mid-30's knows some English. I have been to Bulgaria, Romania and Russia and they all knew enough English to communicate. They learn it in school. It may be a little rough, but it is known.

We are all here to help each other out and the only way you can do that is to post who you were talking with and some of their letters. I have seen the squirrel story, the fishing story and the lady asking for coins story. I have also had stories about a hurrendous bus ride and many, many more.

If anyone wants pictures of the Elena G vacation, the Daria P beach trip, the Elena R I made these for you, the Alyonka you are my future....feel free to email me and I will send them to you. I do not remember who had the pictures of Miss 4001, but I would like to see those.

The bottom line is that these women do exist, they just do not exist in the way that they have made you feel. Go to the Ukraine during the summer...and go to the beach...there you will find plenty of women that you can enjoy and maybe find the right one.

Jim
    Mt.Man

Gentlemen,

I have been reading this forum for the past fews days and wished to comment. I am in my 40's and married to a beautiful Russian woman in her 20's.

CC and UALADYS are part of the same Russian dating scam that has been going on since the Internet opened up borders. One of the first Russian "women" to contact me in the 1990's was a scam artist out of Chelyabinsk using that names Alfia Magdeeva, Marina Chumachenko, Vasilisa Schelkonogova, Anna Lazareva, Anna Porfireva, and others. I saw a story on line that the group behind that operation were arrested last year and had duped 1,500 men out of more than $1.5 Million dollars. That's $1,000 per victim on average.

My wife used to work for a dating agency in Riga as a translator. She said that the women look at the American men typically as pathetic and unsuitable for marriage, but the agencies pay them to go to dates and socials from the fees. Her employer charged for translation services as well, and she said it was just a cash making operation every step of the way.

So how did I meet my wife? In the Yahoo personals. We took our time getting to know each other, she came over for a visit on a tourist visa, and we've been together ever since. I knew her name, her address, and her phone number from the first few days of correspondence. We'd speak in broken Russian and English and send long emails.

Most educated Russian women do speak some English. Conditions in the FSU (former Soviet Union) are not as bad as most people describe. Wages are lower, but so is the cost of living.

I have a friend pushing 60 who is married to a beautiful women in her early 30's from Cheylabinsk. Another friend married a lovely woman from St. Petersburg young enough to be his daughter. These success stories do happen, but not through agencies. They are through word of mouth, introductions, and personal ads not run by an agency charging for correspondence or contact info.

While I'm on the subject. Russian women are not what the agencies tell you they are. They are highly opinionated, have an iron will, and will beat you into submission over time. Do not go into this thinking you are buying a nice little lap dog. That lap dog has teeth and will bite your ass the first time you get out of line. My wife is the only person I have never won an argument with... but hope springs eternal.

Learn something about the culture, arts, history, and language of the Russian people. I converted to Orthodoxy, and it changed my life in a lot of positive ways. It also expanded my circle of Slavic friends. I was recently "knighted" by member of the Montenegro nobility.

I wish you good luck in pursuing your dreams. Just don't let your little head do the thinking for the big one. There are simple ways to find foreign wife. Get off the computer, do you homework, and then go there for a visit. You'll be glad you did. I am.

Dublin

Have managed to unlock it. !! The silly 'B*****' !!