Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quotes I never heard about the ringer angle....i wonder if I meet some!!
    this is the latest news I got.
    On another site there was this man who complained that he had spent money on webchats, letters and contacts, but the contacts he had received were invalid (EG disconnected cellphone/bogus email address).
    A supposed representative of the agency came, named&shamed the man, but in the end women that man said were out of reach, equally "mysteriously" reappeared to give him updated contacts and to explain what had gone wrong.
    That sounds much like ringers to me.
    Paid women not interested in relationships, perhaps posing as different charachters who "die" and "resurrect" and "go" and "stay" according to the need the agency might have to keep someone quiet, or to downplay a report of fraudulent activities.
    In the end agencies might be able to materialize pretty Natasha from profile XYZ7654321 out of thin air, but a ringer is just a ringer.
    If you ever meet them (and using ringers is common enough IN THE WEST, too ), all you get is a good-time/gold-digging girl, or a prostitute at best.

quoteave, be prepared. This is a site full of guys who have been screwed over in one way or another and although I personally find your posting very interesting, some will attack you as a front man for UA.
    Well, I might have been "screwed" in the past, but it is just a matter of time before everyone, no matter who, get their share. WWW/LD/MOB dating is like gambling...sooner or later you get dealt a bad hand.
    Second, I see nothing glamorous, milk&honey Camelot picture in this report.
    1. he met women he had corresponded with extensively, yet claims
    quote:but in real life they were different.
    Maybe he had in fact corresponded with a "friendly translator".

quote:One lady, (Inna 5659) left the agency just before I took my trip, and when I asked the office staff in Kremenchug about it, the office manager told me her grandmother got ill and she had to move in with her..in a different town.....I also asked the translators, and they told me the same story, but the translators acted scared of me, like they had been told to not talk to me, or they were less than honest....I wonder if they are writing letters for girls in Kremenchug....that are not with the agency any longer...since so few men actually take a trip, and come to Ukraine...they rarely get caught! Inna 5659, was the lady I really wanted to meet in Ukraine...so I was really upset that she was gone....and I am not sure if she really left, or left long ago and they did not remove her profile.
    This sounds -as remarked- highly suspicious.
    Perhaps if he were to raise hell about it attracting undue attention, the agency might just "resurrect" Inna5659...

Below is the letter I sent to UALadys support, followed by the answer, that I got from the Kremenchug Office manager....

" While I was in Kremenchug...I asked before my trip to meet Nata 5751.

I did not meet her, and I was not told why by the Kremenchug staff. What happened...?????

Now that my trip is over....and I went to Sumy..

The Kremenchug branch is really so-so compared to the excellent service I got in Sumy!!!

My translator, was good...I liked her and her work!!!

But the rest of the ladies that worked in Kremenchug were not to friendly, I tried to talk to them, and they really had no interest in talking to me.

I really feel cheated by this office, I did not get to meet Nata 5751, and she seemed so eager to meet me!! And she has never written again....I think some of the letters I received from this office were fake!!!

I know that ladies can change their minds, but when I see the super service of the Sumy office.....Kremenchug leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I am planning a return trip to Ukraine in January 2008, and I will visit Sumy again 100% for sure!! I would like also to visit another office...but I am sure I will not return to Kremenchug....I just can not be sure this office is totally honest!!

Sumy was so good, they made Kremenchug look bad!

Please note: NO ONE IN SUMY SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY OTHER OFFICE...these are just my thoughts!

dave chester"

Here is the UALadys reply:
    " Dear David, we are happy that you had a nice trip to Sumy. Now you wrote many bad things about Kremenchug branch, you blame us in dishonesty... You mentioned in your complain that you did not meet with the lady 5751, it is right. Before your comming we had converstaion with 3 ladies you wanted to meet , all agreed to meet you, and we wrote schedule, according which you had meeting with Nataliya on Wednesday. This girl works 4 days till 9 o'clock, and has 2 free days. You came for us only for 3 days and all these days she worked. She promised to ask her chief to allow her to go at 6 or 7 on Wednesday to meet you, and told to recall her at 5 on Wednesday to confirm time, I recalled her but her mobile was closed. She called only next day and excused, she told that she could not go from office that day. You did not mention in you letter that you visited other ladies who were glad to meet you. What reasons do you have to tell that their letters were fake? You blame us now that we were not friendly with you, but any of your request was not refused. We tryed to help you in everything.

We are very sorry to leave a bad taste in your mouth...and it was very unpleasant to read your opinion about our staff and branch!!! Anyway, thank you for it!!! And we wish you to find your second half!!!

Sincerly manager of Kremenchug branch

This is my answer to her...no reply yet...

" "I asked before my trip to meet Nata 5751.

I did not meet her, and I was not told why by the Kremenchug staff. What happened...????? "

I was glad to get an answer, as to why I did not meet her!! But I was not told this, WHILE I WAS IN KREMENCHUG!

So now I understand!

but you said " you blame us in dishonesty" How was I dishonest???

Now that I am home, and now you have told me an answer to my question....how come she never wrote me, while I was in Ukraine, or since?? I have never heard from Nata again...if I had known, if the Kremenchug branch, had told me this before, I might have been able to stay longer in Kremenchug, or return to Kremenchug....to find a way to make time to meet her!!!!

She seemed to be so interested, and in her letters, I saw a very nice lady! (Nata 5751) If her letters were real, if she was truely busy, I understand!! But since I Nata nor the office told me these things....I did not understand the situation!!!!!

Also, just before my trip Inna B 5659 left this agency. I asked some of the girls in the office about that situation, and they were very hesitant to answer, or talk about it. I did get an answer....about that, but it was a weak one....and it felt less than honest.

Vika was great...I have no complaints with her at all!!!

But the other employees, seemed afraid to talk to me..as if they were told to avoid it...

"but any of your request was not refused. We tryed to help you in everything. " Yes that is correct....and I did not accuse you of that!! Nor did I imply that!!!

I am not stupid!! Something was not right, something was just strange about the reactions of the office staff.

The office manager of Kremenchug is correct, I DO NOT have any proof of my thoughts or comments, but because of the fact, that these things were not CLEARLY EXPLAINED TO ME. I did not know what was the problem!!

100% I will use UALadys again, and I am very sure, I will return to Ukraine in Jan 2008. If I could be sure Nata is real, and/or IF SOMEHOW INNA B. 5659 CAME BACK TO THIS AGENCY...I would come back to Kremenchug!!!

Thank you for you time..... "

You made a good point Ham!! Lets see if Inna "comes back"....I am stupid....but I hope I ain't that stupid!!!!!

quoteear David, we are happy that you had a nice trip to Sumy. Now you wrote many bad things about Kremenchug branch, you blame us in dishonesty... You mentioned in your complain that you did not meet with the lady 5751, it is right. Before your comming we had converstaion with 3 ladies you wanted to meet , all agreed to meet you, and we wrote schedule, according which you had meeting with Nataliya on Wednesday. This girl works 4 days till 9 o'clock, and has 2 free days. You came for us only for 3 days and all these days she worked. She promised to ask her chief to allow her to go at 6 or 7 on Wednesday to meet you, and told to recall her at 5 on Wednesday to confirm time, I recalled her but her mobile was closed. She called only next day and excused, she told that she could not go from office that day. You did not mention in you letter that you visited other ladies who were glad to meet you. What reasons do you have to tell that their letters were fake? You blame us now that we were not friendly with you, but any of your request was not refused. We tryed to help you in everything.
    it is always the same old story.
    Women melt into thin air while you are there, THEN after you become suspicious, preposterous explanations are given.
    EG A woman is said to work on a given day, but WERE YOU told so, so you could plan your trip differently?
    I wouldn't be surprised if mysterious agency cronies named&shamed you, EG he is a womanizer; he stole a cellphone, whatever.
    I extremely like the fall-back explanation that they "provided a service", so what could you possibly want more?[)]
    People visit to meet specific women, not just to be taken on a tour.
    Recently there was an apparent increase in these "great-correspondence/vanished-during-visit" situations.

These agency clowns are funny.
    While it is known very few men actually visit, I actually read an agency owner claiming they don't supply women's contacts because in the past they experienced a flood of unexpected male visitors bothering their women![)]
    I also read agencies complaining men fool around and never visit, but when few men DO visit, a significant percentage won't meet these women because they disappear into thin air...which begs the question whether or not they existed to start with.

Mr. Haney Strikes Again!

I don't know what they put in the water in Hooterville, but the clever Eustace Haney continues to be irresistible to the women of UALadys.com f/k/a Confidential Connections.

Who would have thought that Eustace Haney would be a lady killer??? Not only is he 54, but his profile reads:

My hobbies:
    I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time.

About myself:
    . . . I am a guy who flushed a ****load of money down the toilet with confidentialconnections.com now ualadys.com. this is a test. Do not contact me unless you are a scam artist.

I guess that homemade moonshine is an aphrodisiac!

31 year old Natalya G. #1895 says...

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR NATALYA

Hello, my dear Eustace!

I saw your profile, that interested me much.

I want to tell about myself.

I am a very romantic person. I like to travel, and, although, I have not been anywhere, I want to see all world.

I liked your survey, and I think that we have a lot of common. I think we should know each other better, and only then you will understand that you have a good luck to aqcuaint with me.

I have a little son, I do not have relatives, unfortunately. My son is a happyness of my life. I have a big dream - I want to make him happy. I want a true family for him - a mother, a father, a grandmother and a grandfather [that would be you Eustace].

Write me about you, please. What do you like to do when you have free time?

Tell me about your family.

Do you like to travel?

I hope to see the understanding person in you, who will become a good support for us.

I hope you will be interested in me too. I am waiting for your answer.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

Nataly

LOVE THESE TOES, PERFECT FOR GRIPPING SMALL BRANCHES![)]

Not so fast Eustace!!! Not to be out done...

21 year old Tamara T. #2710 says

Subject: I hope to get your reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My darling Eustace,

Hi,let me introduce myself. My name is Tamara. I live in Kherson , Ukraine. Perhaps I am not too good in writing, I dont want to write just stereotyped letter to you, which can be uninteresting for you. I just want you to know, that I want to communicate with you a little bit and learn you a little. If you think we can become a couple, please, write me, and I promise to write you more about me and about my life in free form. I have no words to express my hope to get your reply.[I do... spend $7 for a form letter] Yours Toma.

PUTTING THE HOOTER IN HOOTERVILLE SINCE 1986![)]

"This has been a Flimways presentation dahling..."

Prometheus... Your "Mr. Haney" updates are the best!!!!!!!!!
    quote:About myself:
    . . . I am a guy who flushed a ****load of money down the toilet with confidentialconnections.com now ualadys.com. this is a test. Do not contact me unless you are a scam artist.
    You're serious? You put this in the profile??? I guess the $7 per letter translators missed that one?[:I]

My personal anti-scam is about to be unleashed on the latest lovely who has recently declared her "undying love" for me. I smell passport/visa scam coming soon.[}]

I wrote to her suggesting that we should begin making plans for me to visit her in a few months. Her response was some jibberish about her coming to me later this month, followed by a story about a man in England who she saved HER money to go to meet and he never showed up.[:0]

She's no supermodel, but I bet none of us would blow her off if she flew to see one of us using her own money. Something smells fishy... oops, I was eating shrimp...[8D]

Train returns

Hello dear Michael!

You are always in my mind Michael.

The thought of you makes me happy dear Michael.

This day is wounderful and I enjoy it.

Everything is good at my job, and I have a good rest after my job.

Today in the evening I want to spend time with Anton and with my friend.

She also has a child, I think that Anton will be also glad to play together.

I work till 5 o`clock and my friend works till 6 o`clock, so I will go to take Anton from the kindergarten and then we will go for a walk and as we decided to meet in the park, we will go there.

I want to play some toy for Anton, maybe it will be a new car or something else.

When we meet we will decide where to go, I do not know yet.

But in any case we will spend time well as always.

I dream that some day when we will be together we will go for a walk together, you me and Anton.

Dear Michael we will be a very happy family, I even imagine it.

I hope that you will think of me and I wish you a nice evening.

I kiss you Michael.

Michael I will wait for your reply my darling.

Your Natalya

Here is my Reply:

Dear Natalya

This will be my last letter to you. Because it has come to my attention that this website is rather unscrupulous in its design and business plan. I dont believe they have your and mine best interest at heart. It is clear to me that at least some of the women are mere pictures and the letters are either forced or manufactured by management. I have no desire to spend money and receive form letters from you. So if you wish to contact me you are welcome to mail me at my private email which is rms0872@xxxxxxx.net I doubt if they will allow you to read this address though.

Michael

I dont know how to copy photos to this forum but this is the same Natalya G 1895 posted earlier

quote:I doubt if they will allow you to read this address though.
    jake, you have a better chance of finding a 30 yo virgin at a brothel in Amsterdam than them giving her your e-address.

If she needs her letters translated for her, who's going to do it even if she did wtite to you in private? She'll find a translation service that will charge $5 USD per letter to and from. Payment goes to her via WU, of course!

The biggest reason I won't use UA, is that every girl needs a translator. Any site that charges one price for a letter from a certain girl and a different price for a letter from another girl is bogus. Buying credits... BULLSH!T!!!!!!!!

Translation scams are easy to avoid. Don't write to a girl that doesn't speak your language. Sure, it narrows the field and maybe I'm missing out on a great girl, but next comes English lessons etc.

Yea, there are plenty of scams that they can try, but I just can't understand why anyone would constantly fork out money to UA or any other "agency" to send and receive e-mails.

According to David Chester, Ukraine is over-flowing with beautiful girls. There simply MUST be at least one who is really looking for someone and speaks English, who isn't a scammer... Right?...Maybe???

Train returns

I feel soooooooooo special now to be a member of the Natalya G. #1895 club!!!

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Natalya G. #1895
    Bob H. #404388
    08 October 2007

I wait you, my dear Bob

Hello, my dear Bob!

I saw your profile, that interested me much.

I want to tell about myself.

I am a very romantic person. I like to travel, and, although, I have not been anywhere, I want to see all world.

I liked your survey, and I think that we have a lot of common. I think we should know each other better, and only then you will understand that you have a good luck to aqcuaint with me.

I have a little son, I do not have relatives, unfortunately. My son is a happyness of my life. I have a big dream - I want to make him happy. I want a true family for him - a mother, a father, a grandmother and a grandfather.

Write me about you, please. What do you like to do when you have free time?

Tell me about your family.

Do you like to travel?

I hope to see the understanding person in you, who will become a good support for us.

I hope you will be interested in me too. I am waiting for your answer.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

Nataly

Here's my UA profile that I filled out about 6 or 7 months ago so I could check out the site. (I laughed at the payment plan and never bothered to remove my profile.) This is what Natalya G. Is writing to???

No Photo

Bob H. #404388

Age 44 years old
    Birth Date: 1963 September 24

Height:177 cm Weight: 78 kg
    Eyes: Brown Glasses (lens): No
    Hair: Brown

Children: No children

Race: Native American Religion: Unspecified

Education: Associate's Degree
    Employment/Career: Skilled Trade

Smoke: Smoke Drink: Drink all the time[]

My hobbies:

About myself:

Employment:
    Skilled Trade

Note that as much as these girls all hate the men in their country because they smoke and drink too much, I put that I smoke often and drink all the time, and still get letters of interest![8D]

I should post a photo of Scott Wylan and fill out my profile saying I'm a recovering heroin junkie! That should double the letters I get![)]

At least Mr. Haney isn't a booze hound like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

quote:According to David Chester, Ukraine is over-flowing with beautiful girls. There simply MUST be at least one who is really looking for someone and speaks English, who isn't a scammer... Right?...Maybe???

maybe...
    well, there is no easy way out of this game.
    If one opts for women fluent in his language (because many claim fluency but then are unable to carry a meaningful conversation ), there is an additional set of problems.
    Usually women really fluent in foreign language are the visa queen type, the career girl type.
    Around these forums, FSUWs with passable English behave as if they had triple doctorates in sanscrit, astrophysics & pure mathematics.
    With minor exceptions, these women will exhibit sky-high expectations molded around the overly inflated image they have of themselves.
    Assuredly, you are not going to find a meek, shy, decent country girl among them.
    What do you do then with a likely high-expectations riddle of a woman?
    Of course, it just might be she has laid on her back to pass exams at the university, but what matters is how she sees herself, and she sees a very special & highly deserving person short of a genius.

Second, the vastest majority of men tend to think like that, so they tend to hang around the few women fluent in their language.
    Even if these women (IF) had a decent moral fiber to start with, they'd just morph into greedy opportunists over time, because unless they meet a real sucker, no "man who has been around" will ever marry them.
    Ever wondered about all those stories of men on tour ending in bed with their interpreters (again: typically students with high expectations )?

quote:Ever wondered about all those stories of men on tour ending in bed with their interpreters (again: typically students with high expectations )?
    As long as the interpretor looks good, why not get her in the sack! At least you won't go home with nothing!

Also, realize my thinking on this: Girl doesn't speak or write your language... You pay for letter translations and English lessons. Could be legit? Could be a scam?

Girl speaks and writes your language... As soon as she begins to insist on you sending money via WU for her to get a visa, you know she's a scam!!!

I have the cash put away to hop on a plane tomorrow.(No, I'm not a "Bruce Wayne" douche bag type pretender with tights and a cape, note the "put away" part.) My thing is , "Hey, I'll come visit you first because I think it is respectful of me to present myself to the family of the girl I wish to take away to live in a foriegn land."

Which, by the way, is really how I feel. So far, the scammers will become VERY insistent about them coming to me, and as I insist on me flying to them, they dissappear.[8D]

My ONLY real fear is the b!tch that lets me get on the plane and waste my time (and money). I hope I don't come across that one! So far I haven't!!![8]

Anyone, how the heck do you post pics??????????????? I put the http://.......... in and all I get is a red X?

Train returns