Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Anyone, how the heck do you post pics??????????????? I put the http://.......... in and all I get is a red X?
    Use html code... click the "insert picture" button on the Format line and insert your http:// address or type [ img ][ /img ] and put the address in the middle. I added spaces to allow you to see the code.

As to all who wrote about Natalya, that is the reason for Mr. Haney's posts. Some poor love sick sap is going to Google her name and read about just how sincere her "You are always in my mind" really is...

Prometheus

Hey Prometheus, what you said to do is what I think I' tried, but it didn't work??? Oh well!!!

I didn't write to Natalya, she wrote to me, to the profile I posted here. I have several profiles like that around the web. Minimum info to post a profile.... and check out the girls.

With UA, once I found out about the pay for each letter thing, I never bothered with them.

Train returns

To:
    Date:

Subject:
    Natalya G. #1895
    Michael S. #560453
    25 October 2007

Re: Re: Re: beautiful Natalya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR NATALYA

Hello Michael!

I like you Michael but I see that you decided to break my heart.

Why???

Understand me that I can not write to your email, because I do not know English, because I do not have a computer and email.

Why do not you understand me Michael?

I had so many news to tell you but ...

I would like to continue our relationships.

Sincerely,

Natalya

Why does she make me feel guilty? I am the victim of Natalya G 1895

Dude, no crap, the Natalya letter I just posted has been apparently sitting in my UA mailbox since 10/8. How can you feel bad knowing that?

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

quote:Ever wondered about all those stories of men on tour ending in bed with their interpreters (again: typically students with high expectations )?
    As long as the interpretor looks good, why not get her in the sack! At least you won't go home with nothing!

Also, realize my thinking on this: Girl doesn't speak or write your language... You pay for letter translations and English lessons. Could be legit? Could be a scam?

Girl speaks and writes your language... As soon as she begins to insist on you sending money via WU for her to get a visa, you know she's a scam!!!

I have the cash put away to hop on a plane tomorrow.(No, I'm not a "Bruce Wayne" douche bag type pretender with tights and a cape, note the "put away" part.) My thing is , "Hey, I'll come visit you first because I think it is respectful of me to present myself to the family of the girl I wish to take away to live in a foriegn land."

Which, by the way, is really how I feel. So far, the scammers will become VERY insistent about them coming to me, and as I insist on me flying to them, they dissappear.[8D]

My ONLY real fear is the b!tch that lets me get on the plane and waste my time (and money). I hope I don't come across that one! So far I haven't!!![8]

Anyone, how the heck do you post pics??????????????? I put the http://.......... in and all I get is a red X?

Train returns
    1 posting pics
    easier to create a free geocities.com site.
    they have automated scripts to get you going.

2 well, you can go in bed with as many women as you can, but my point was another:
    suppose "you have been around", and suppose you are wise to the way the game is played; suppose further that you might have travelled and ended in bed seamlessly with the interpreter(s) or other women fluent in your language.
    WOULD YOU MARRY ONE OF THEM?
    I would be VEEEERY HESITANT.
    You (or I or Pedro, Barney, Wong & Leroy next door ) are not Brad Pitt; we are no coveted billionaire or celebrity.
    If she has hopped in bed with me overnight, chances are she has done so over&over, and can very well do so here seeking to "trade up".
    I don't know...reminds me of alcoholics or chain smokers who -all of them- claim they can quit at leisure, but never do.

My other point was that for obvious reasons, the pool of women fluent in foreign languages is small. I'm not saying it is a bad idea to seek them per se. The pool is small but most foreign men are swimming there...

quote:2 well, you can go in bed with as many women as you can, but my point was another:
    suppose "you have been around", and suppose you are wise to the way the game is played; suppose further that you might have travelled and ended in bed seamlessly with the interpreter(s) or other women fluent in your language.
    WOULD YOU MARRY ONE OF THEM?
    Hey, who knows? I nailed my "X" in the parking lot of a bar we never quite made it inside of the first time we ever went out.... and... let me see... 7 years together... 6 years of pure hell... You're right! Bad move, but you could still always start corresponding with the girl... At least it won't cost you $5 a pop to write her a letter!!!

Or would it????????

Train returns

I have made this suggestion before, but there are some truly wonderful, kind, agreeable FSU women who want to please a man and make a family. Trouble is, you won't find them online. They are Orthodox. It takes about a year to prepare for Chrismation and Baptism in the Orthodox church. By the time you are ready, you'll forget what you were looking for in the first place. There are many FSU women in Orthodox congregations all over the West, some of them divorcees dumped by crazy Westerners. They also have families and friends in the FSU that would be happy to put you up and assist you in your search for an Orthodox bride. Marriage is a sacrament of the Church, so don't take it lightly, she won't.

Hey Prometheus! Interesting thought. So I should hanging around the Ukrainian church that's just a few blocks past the hospital where I use to take my heroin junkie ex-girl for rehab???

NEWS FLASH: One of the ten or so girls I've been writing to finally dropped her bomb! (yea, I write to about ten girls at a time basically using form letters and paste and sticks since that's what they send me... do unto other as they have done unto you!)

Anyway, after making her declaration of love a few letters ago and telling me she wanted to meet, I agreed and asked her for more info so I could make arrangements to fly to Russia.

With today's letter i got the thong bikini pic and a story about why she should come to me. It's soooooo cold where she lives! (winters in New Jersey get down to -10 F and I work outside sometimes, so that doesn't work) Besides, the latest weather shows temps 30 to 40 F in her area.

I have also been informed that it's apparently a "tradition" that a Russian girl will visit her beloved's family first, even if that mean flying 5,000 miles to a strange country. Has anyone ever heard of this "tradition"?

My standard response is that it's a "tradition" for an honorable man in America to visit the girl's country to present himself to her loving family as a showing of respect to them and to show his good intentions toward their beloved daughter or sister.

PRETTY GOOD HUH???

Well guys, I just got a new letter from a sweet little Ukrainian dove who also wants to meet me. Let's see what load of poop she tries to shove down my throat and tell me it's candy????

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

I have made this suggestion before, but there are some truly wonderful, kind, agreeable FSU women who want to please a man and make a family. Trouble is, you won't find them online. They are Orthodox. It takes about a year to prepare for Chrismation and Baptism in the Orthodox church. By the time you are ready, you'll forget what you were looking for in the first place. There are many FSU women in Orthodox congregations all over the West, some of them divorcees dumped by crazy Westerners. They also have families and friends in the FSU that would be happy to put you up and assist you in your search for an Orthodox bride. Marriage is a sacrament of the Church, so don't take it lightly, she won't.
    there was a similar thread elsewhere...
    FSU people are mostly atheist (it makes sense ).
    well, much the same might be said about western christians, too, unless one deals with a few unconventional and marginal sects or denominations; the vast masses claim themselves religious as it's nice and kind of expected of them. As well, never forget the "reading her bible" is part of the lines fed to lovesick men by slick agencies: what impact would have on dating business claiming that these women have no religious qualms whatsoever?
    I am taking a free-time course from a MORMON university explaining the book of Mormon...those are people taking religion seriously, well most of them.
    However, I don't know how much these unconventional denominations might suit YOUR needs or fit within YOUR preexisting religious affiliation.

quote:So I should hanging around the Ukrainian church that's just a few blocks past the hospital where I use to take my heroin junkie ex-girl for rehab???
    hanging around a church isn't enough...you might mostly meet people of insipid religious beliefs there because it is respectable to do so, BUT in the rare case you do find a truly religious girl, she will expect you to be as religious as she is. Hint: a "man's paradise" is often NOT superposed with religion (EG sex ).

quote:I have also been informed that it's apparently a "tradition" that a Russian girl will visit her beloved's family first, even if that mean flying 5,000 miles to a strange country. Has anyone ever heard of this "tradition"?
    hahaha!

Did you miss me? I'm back!

Okay, this one says she wants our meeting and doesn't shy away from me going to Ukraine but, this is the second time she's hinted about not having a computer at home so she can write to me more often.

We exchange letters darn near every day! I didn't communicate with my pig X this much and the skank b!tch wh@re lived with me! (ok, I still have some issues regarding my X!!!!) If you knew her, you'd have issue too.[B)]

If she's even remotely honest about her intentions to possibly be together, I'm starting to think this girl will end up talking my ear off!

Train returns