Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Before I post the boohoo letters I would like to say this. I am 50 years old standard profile three pics on it and nothing special bare minimum search criteria. I've received almost 25 letters from women, unsolicited, I never wrote first but was tempted. Age range 18-31 and average age 21 (heavily weighed toward the teenager side) Ive written almost 150 letters (you do the math), so its a tidy sum of cash until I found this forum ie UA/CC. Two of my respondents were outed by Eustace Haney as phonies Natalya G 1895, and Olga A 5760. Here is the first boohoo letter from Julia M

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Julia M. #5765
    Michael S. #560453
    06 November 2007

Hi my dear.

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY NATALY FOR JULIA

Hi dear Michael!

Thank you for your letter.

I don't understand you, why you have such decision. I want only to know - you don't believe me? Why?

I am always try be able kind and honest.

But if you have your own decision - let it be.

by the way, I believe you and I wait on you.

I can only to wis you be happy! I will always remember you.

Hugs...

Julia

Hey Julia I think you have a long wait Adios Michael

BooHoo letter #2 from Victoria U 7554 Simferopol branch. Guys this woman is a class act as far as I can see... watch her video. she's comfortable, smiles openly and speaks English fairly well and has the Bo Derek look from the movie "10" She was one of my top three:

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Victoria U. #7554
    Michael S. #560453
    06 November 2007

From Vica.

TRANSLATED FOR VICTORIA

Hello, dear Michael.

I am very sorry to hear that you have got such an opinion and I am sorry that you feel in the way like that. I am very thankful to this site for giving me an opportunity to get acquainted with such a kind, clever and intelligent person like you are, I really enjoyed our communication and I am very sorry that I will not have an opportunity to write you any more and that I will not have a possibility to share my thoughts with you. You know this site helps me a lot to communicate with you as I do not know English so well to translate your letters and to translate my letters for you as well.

Michael, I understand that you are disparated and may be it is hard for you to believe in something, but I am real, and I have MY photos on this site.

My dear friend, I really hope that our ways will cross once and may be not once in life, but you can still change your mind and come back here...

I wish you all the luck in your life and I want to tell you once more that I am sorry about all that... But I want you to know, that you are welcome anytime and I am always opened to the communication with you, my darling...

Sincerely

Vica

Let me just add something to this post. The videos reveal a lot about personality the webcams in the offices are a joke! This girls video was encoded by confidential connections so a red flag right there

Well here is BooHoo letter #3 from Anita K 7716 Simferopol branch. 21 Years old and she just bombarded me with pictures to download and flowery letters about love and dreams. Long Blond hair pretty face great body who wouldn't respond to her charms.

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Anita K. #7716
    Michael S. #560453
    06 November 2007

sad

TRANSLATED FOR ANITA

Hello, Michael!

I must admit that it was a very sad letter from you and may be you have sence in leaving the site but if I would decide to do the same I would do it by some other reasons. I have heard a lot about spam sites where they have some unpleasant information about even this site but do you really believe in everything they tell and write? All peole who work here with this site or with some other company and organization first of all make money and I guess that is normal as everybody wants to live and to live good, but for this we need money. Yes, they take money on this site and they take it for service. May be they have some other motivations of doing all this work but you should first of all think why you do it! They help but nobody can make you spend your money if you do not want this and if it your priority that is fine and you are the owner of your life. My name is Anita and I am more than real but now I do not see any reason to assure you in anything as I see you have already come to some coclusions. We could meet but you do not believe it and that makes me sad. You know, there are no problems with this site and I know a woman who married a wonderful man with their help.

So I can only wish you a nice day and a nice life

Anita

Update: I should tell her that capitalism is an honorable way to make money and doesnt involve fraud

quote:I must admit that it was a very sad letter from you and may be you have sence in leaving the site but if I would decide to do the same I would do it by some other reasons. I have heard a lot about spam sites where they have some unpleasant information about even this site but do you really believe in everything they tell and write? All peole who work here with this site or with some other company and organization first of all make money and I guess that is normal as everybody wants to live and to live good, but for this we need money. Yes, they take money on this site and they take it for service. May be they have some other motivations of doing all this work but you should first of all think why you do it! They help but nobody can make you spend your money if you do not want this and if it your priority that is fine and you are the owner of your life. My name is Anita and I am more than real but now I do not see any reason to assure you in anything as I see you have already come to some coclusions. We could meet but you do not believe it and that makes me sad. You know, there are no problems with this site and I know a woman who married a wonderful man with their help.
    the fact that she insists very much on the "site" & its credibility makes me suspicious.
    Why would S-HE care?
    I mean, long ago I joined match-com, yahoo-personals & many other sites: they were a tool to (try to) meet people, and I couldn't care less about the site or its reputation.
    This sounds like another scammer in cahoots with the agency.
    S-he depicts them like disinterested helpers, acting to benefit humankind, but forgets these sites are fatly funded by MEN'S MONEY...actually the ONLY reason they are still open.

Hello guys,

I will put in here step by step now my correspondance experiences with the ladies of that agency, but only the scam suspicious cases I found there. Here is the last example, her name is Marya B. #3208 Lugansk Branch. After some mails I found out that she does not really answer my questions. So I mailed her a bye-bye finally. I publish it now and also her answer. So read and have formed your opinion then yourself because this speaks for itself.

Goddiejens

-1-

my mail to her dated Nov 5, 2007:

Hello dear Masha,

it is just 11 pm at night and I start to write this letter to you. It took some hours to read again and again all your letters and complete in my brain the profile I have catched from you based on all the information in your messages. My conclusion is that it is very very probably a pure illusion from my part to think that I could win your heart. So I am going to think that I stop efforts because I will not be successful at the end of long communications with you. That's the present status from my part. I am hones to tell you about it hereby.

It is your good right and your style to check me from all parts. But what kind of warranty are you looking for? May very good be and seems that I cannot be your Mr. Right. My impression.

But well, thanks for your letters. Here please check this website: www.fionaziola.com

Fiona Ziola is one of my ex colleagues. She betrayed many people in Belgium, me too. We filed cases at the police against her. She escaped to Gibraltar with her son who is a small gangster, too. Now we hunt them using the internet. And it works. These 2 fraud gangsters will never find a good job. I did the German and Spanish version of this website.

So you see how I deal with fraudsters and betrayers.

And well, I have never killed a person but I learnt also to use firearms in the military service. I have been attacked by a group of German fascists in West Germany one time so that a friend had to bring me in his car to the hospital to close a wound on the backside of my head ... believe me, I am able to hit and kill fascist violators wherever I have a chance to hit and kill them, I would and could really do that!

But I am absolutely unable to violate a woman or hit a woman or escalate up to violent actions in controverse discussions with colleagues / co-workers or civilized persons. If anybody hurts my feelings or provocates me ... I simply ask him or her why this happens and what the reason and target of this attitude is.

We have a manager from the USA. He says that Che Guevara was a murderer. I wear often a Che Guevara TShirt. And whenever he starts to provocate me a little, I remind him of Guantanamo Bay and that he should first go and stop Bush to build up such horrible concentration camps before I would only one word discuss with him about the great revolutionary Che Guevara. I do this with a smile in my face whenever this stupid yankee comes up with his bloody propaganda. I would never think of going out with him to replace words by hits. If anybody would hit this manager, for sure I would be the one who would immediately help this manager to come out without damages of such an incident. I do not like violence, I do not tolerate violent confrontations among colleagues or neighbours. But I hate very much all armies who shot against the own people, I hate deeply the US Army, the German Bundeswehr Army, and most I hate fascist people who glorify Hitler. I also hate my sister who has become fascist, there is end of discussion for me!

May be that you are more Christian. If they hit you on one part of your face, you show them the other part so that they hit the other part, too! (...)

I like boxfight as sport, but I do not box myself anymore. I did it at school. I won most fights, I never lost a fight. This was very important for me. So I acheived a lot of respect among my classmates. And now I switch the tv on and watch the German box night Saturday night ... all the other sport is not interesting for me. Well, the German soccer ladies are good, I like to see them, too, sometimes. Not the guys, they are arrogant millioneers, "v.i.p." and stupid in their comments, I do not like them.

OK, 6 hours to sleep now, so I go to bed. I do not believe in friends who say they'd give me hugs and kisses because friends do never do what lovers do. So I will better dream of my dead Meemee Siam cat today who welcomed me until last June in my apartment here everyday when I came home from work. She was a good *****!

I wish you very much that you are happy someday in your life, at least for a good long period. This agency, well, is not the stayfriends agency. I read "joining hearts" in the label. So enjoy yourself and have a good week.

Special kisses and hugs

(may be with a piece of glass between us so that we are not as closed as lovers),

warming your hands a little,

Yours,

....."

and here her reply I received November 6:

"This letter was translated by Y. Zoryka for Mariya B.

Hello, my dear ...!

I?m glad that I can send to you my warm wishes and smiles. You can congratulate me with the first frosty day that we have today. It is so sunny and luckily there is no wind otherwise I would have serious problems as my hat is may not dried yet. I made some laundry and decided for any case.

Also when I was returning back home I felt that I need something to improve my mood. It was gloomy and almost raining, and then I saw a flower-bed all full of chrysanthemums of different sizes and colors. I know that it was not good from my side to do this, but I could not keep myself and took couple of branches with me. And you know when I put them to the vase in my room I felt myself much better, like it was a little sunshine there, even though it was already dark outside. There is something touching in these flowers they are the last ones to blossom, till the first snow, they are tender and strong in the same time. Their scent is not refine like roses let?s say, but I like it a lot!!!!! Have you noticed that sometimes the most simple things are more precious that something more expensive. Let?s say my mom still keep those cards which I made by myself for her birthdays and other holidays when I was little. Right now to me they look funny and even a bit ugly, but when she is looking on those cards she has such an expression on her face like this is something made of gold and gems

Also yesterday in the evening I finally finished with warming up of windows maybe I really have a good intuition because I did this just in time). Yesterday when I returned back I hardly could stay in kitchen because it was the last window I have not accomplishes. I can not say that window warming up is something I like to do the most, but this is something you can not avoid any way. And what about you have you ever done anything like this? I remember that earlier we used cotton wool, and so it was good that my granny?s sister worked at the hospital and she could get as much as we need. Right now it became much easier because they sell special porolon stripes which you can put between window and window-frame.

So today after work, I have nothing else to do but watching some good movie, maybe I will feel enough energy to cook something, if not I will have my favorite borshch and maybe some fried potatoes, would you like to have such a dinner))??

I send to you my best wishes and I hope that today you will have a wonderful mood and will give me a big warm hug in your next letter to me)

With lot?s of kisses,

Masha. "

+++ be aware of this fake girl, my opinion!!! +++

Lyudmila M #3879

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY OKSANA V. FOR LYUDMILA M.

Hello dear .........,

I know that I can`t touch your heart in another way but through the letter. That`s why it is how I express myself for now. Everyone on this site is looking for the same..companion, second half, soulmate..Real Love. I know that love can be different, it can hurt and it can bless, it can be quiet and it can be passionate...love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs; being purged, a fire sparkling in lover`s eyes; being vexed, a sea nourished with loving tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall, and preserving sweet...

I`m looking for such love, the love I can be drowned in...are you ready to fall in such a love with me? Let`s get drowned together!

Waiting for your letter,

Lyudmila

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She sent me the a.m. message today. Poltava branch.

Well, I checked the pictures of her. The first picture shows a nice attractive face. I watched also the other pics and found out that her ass is too fat for my taste ... so I will not reply.

Goddiejens

Hello huys,

here is another one and I publish the full history for you. I checked her 23 pictures and watched an attractive long leg lady in girlie-style! Poltava Branch. So I replied and had some correspondance with her:

To:
    Date:

Subject:
    Alena G. #3977
    .......to me ......
    17 October 2007

you are the first

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY ELENA K. FOR ALENA G.

Hello dear .......,

I dedicated this day to find a man from the gallery of men. I was looking through hundreds of pictures and profiles and at last I have found a man I want to write to. Guess who is it? Yeah, it is you. )

It will be borning if I start to tell you about myself in the first letter. I don't know how to write a letter to win you heart but you should know that I am not a writer.

I am only a lady who wants to find a man and who is terribly nervous because writing a letter first. Sorry.

Answer me please. I will be waiting with a great heartbeating

Alena

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Date:

Subject:
    Alena G. #3977
    .... me ..........
    31 October 2007

thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dear .............,

Thank you for answering my letter.

When I received a call today I was exited so much. I have never experienced this before. It is my first experience and I was afraid that you won't answer me. Thanks God, you wrote me. I have a hope now ))

I don't know how to write letters and what to ask so I will start from hobbies and interests. I will tell you about myself. I love to be with people and love to help people. I am a volunteer for a social service for abused women and children and for medical organizations. I like the feeling of being necessary to a person. It is very important for me to love and to be loved.

I like to communicate with people. I like to be with my friends and I like to know new people.

Yeah, you may ask me why I am looking for a man who is elder. It is easy to explain. I want to be with a man who will appreciate everything I can give. Not only outer beauty or sexy body but my inner world. As usual younger boys don't understand why I spend my time with poor people or with kids while they enjoy life in night clubs. It seems to me that men from your country are more serious. I mean if you joined this agency you should be serious and you have serious intentions.

Tell me please, what are you looking for in this agency? What kind of lady do you look for?

Thank you for your letter once more

I am waiting for your letter impatiently

Take care

Alena

+++++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++

To: Alena G. #3977
    Date:31 October 2007

Subject:
    ...me....
    Alena G. #3977
    31 October 2007

Re: thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Alena,

thanks a lot for your kind message.

You are very right that I am serious with serious intentions to find the lady of my heart. Concerning social engagement we have a lot of common activities. (.........)

(....) Second must be is that this wife should respect my social engagement and not dream of a husband who only takes care of family, wife, own children, own house property, garden, car, swimming pool ... such little-bourgeoisy world is not my world, sorry! (But I see that you would prefer to have such world. So there is a serious contrast between us.) And last not least, I feel only happy with a wife who can enjoy an intensive sexlife with me, capable to come up to highest feelings of love and emotion and always very much in need and request of my hugs and kisses. (You deal everyday with sexual abuses. This cannot be without effect on your capability to develope your own emotions. I think that you have no wetdreams, no erotic phantasies of what a man shall please do with you when being together you and your dream man. You know what "frigid" means: cold inside. And I also see that you have problems to open yourself and express yourself in a letter, so you are very much blocked. My opinion and my impression.)

I think that it is very difficult for me to make you really as happy as you need to be. I like you very much, - I like your style and I appreciate what you do as volunteer... . But I cannot imagine that you check some cases of sexual abuse in the day time and then in the evening you come home and we have a wonderful sexlife together then... .

I am really not a guy who gives up. But I avoid to go into a fight I cannot win. And I am very sure that I am not able to win your heart and build up what is paradise in life for you and also for me.

That's why I am honest enough to say bye to you in this message. I wish you to become a very happy person someday.

Take good care of yourself,

.....my name.............

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

Date:

Subject:
    Alena G. #3977
    ...... to me .......
    01 November 2007

for .........me...................

Hi dear ................,

Thank you so much for your letter. I am glad that you have decided to write me and to continue our correspondence. You know, such kind of relationship is a bit odd for me but I feel more open writing a letter then if I were somewhere talking to you in person. I am shy and such kind of communication is more suitable for me. What about you?

Where do you usually get acquaintances? I mean where do you meet ladies?

Tell me more about your likes and dislikes, please.

Is age important for you?

It seems strange that I am interested in elder man but...there are some reasons: I want to feel protected spiritually and physically, I want to be understood, I want to share common values. It seems to me that elder men are more family oriented, they want comfortable life but they are mature, experienced and attractive. I think that age makes man more attractive. I like the way elder man make decisions. They are more confident. So,I think that you are such kind of man. I hope I am right. Tell me if I am right about it.

When a couple truly becomes one, they exist on another plane together. They become one mind, one heart, one body and one soul. They share on every level physical, mental, emotional and spiritual in their union. When they?re apart from each other the still feel the other inside their heart. They know the feelings, emotions, thoughts, wishes and desires of their beloved. I believe that it is possible to find a man who shares this. I want to find a man I will be spiritually and physically attracted to.

That's my point of view and these are my dreams

Do you share this? Be honest please

I am waiting impatiently for your letter

Best wishes and hugs

Alena

++++++++++++++

Date:08 November 2007

Subject:
    Alena G. #3977
    08 November 2007

for ....me.........

Good morning dear ..........,

Why are you silent?? Sorry for asking and taking your time but...I wanted to hear from you

Write me soon

Alena

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My remarks:

-1- She presents herself as sexy girlie in such an agency and works as social assistant / volunteer with sexually abused girls ... (???)

-2- Compare her answer dated Nov 1 with my mail dated Oct 31...(???)

For my opinion, she is spammer!!!

Goddiejens

Hello guys,

the next one, from the ****omir Branch, I received this mail and left her message unanswered:

Marina D. #4340
    ........ me ........
    27 April 2007

I am very attracted to a beautiful soul!!!

Hello!!!

My name is Marina.

I really want to communicate with you, and, maybe, start a relationship. I would be endlessly happy to start and finish my search with you and understand that You are the one I was looking for.

Our life is a huge field and our destiny is somewhere there and usually we don't know where it is. But nothing happens in life accidentally, so our acquaintance is not accidental too!!! Am I right or wrong?

Couple of words about myself: I am an active person, love to travel, read and dance. Dancing is my hidden passion!

Goal of my life is to develop and bloom, you can put it in many meanings, and all of them are right, and I may even say that I have everything to be happy, almost everything? I am searching for my kind, thoughtful, interesting gentleman? I love to give presents to people and my attention and care, and if you are my half, my soul mate, my partner, I will give all my Love to you, everything I have?

I also think that inner world is very important. I say that culture or behavior of a person is his "second face". I am very attracted to a "beautiful soul"!!!

If you like to communicate and also are looking for your second half, please answer.

I am very eager to hear from you very soon!

Marina.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Goddiejens

HELLO GUYS:

HAS ANYONE HERE THE POST ADDRESS OF THE OFFICE UA LADIES IN KREMENCHUG???

It would be great to leave it to me.

Thanks in advance,

Goddiejens

Hello Goddiejens,

I give you the address of what i know.
    Kremenchug,Ukraine

Alekseeva Alla (director)

Oktyabrskaya street 1,

Hotel "Kremen",

room 141.

When you enter into the hotel, there is fews stair at your right, take them and go the hallway until the end. Turn left and I think this is the second door.

Good luck,

Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by Goddiejens

HELLO GUYS:

HAS ANYONE HERE THE POST ADDRESS OF THE OFFICE UA LADIES IN KREMENCHUG???

It would be great to leave it to me.

Thanks in advance,

Goddiejens