Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:My real question is do you think it's unreasonable to believe that a 30 yo FSU might really be looking for someone 10 to 15 years older than her? Remember, I'm almost 10 years older than my American X g/f. That slice of hell lasted for 7+ years.
    well, the older the woman, the better the chance.
    the only possible answer is: some might honestly seek (much) older husbands, for whatever reason; some might be just faking it in order to gain undue material advantages.
    It depends on the individual, but i personally am very careful when it comes to the internet.

quote:I probably wouldn't be advertising it on the web. It's simple privacy?
    INS studies few years ago claimed US yearly MOB immigration accounted for 0,21% (zerodot-21) of yearly US immigration. You must admit INS got to know the numbers. Of this 0,21%, FSU-MOBs (because you had latinas, asians etc, too ) accounted for roughly 1/3...0,21:3=0,07% (zerodotzero-7).
    Even if the number increased in this recent past to 0,014 or 0,09...that is many times over, still is a zerodotzero reality, therefore not millions.
    Sure, some men ANEDOCTALLY claim to have "met at least 300 guys" who were filing petition only in one center...which might mean there might actually be "millions" of petitions being processed...
    I am highly sceptical of individuals when it comes to this (I have read the INS studies I quote in full...see other threads )...how can one possibly have "met" all those people, considering most paperwork is done via courier or post?
    This is another dubious statement like the one that young, unmarried FSUWs can get tourist visas to the west by millions.
    Some agencies declared to INS to have engineered many more MOB marriages than INS ever knew about...I ask you: how comes?
    Pressed for details, agencies declared they were unable to track back their former clients due to privacy, relocation, name change etc.

Hey Guys,

Check this one out!!

This is the UALadys online support phone number in New York
    as it is listed on the UA Home page.....

315-849-5814

Call this number.....i got some guy....heavy accent, 'russian'?? "no ladys"

this number has been there on the home page for a long time......and its leads to a wrong number or worse....

Wait! There's more!! This is the email of the travel agent, they recommend on the site......before my trip....I emailed her at least twice...to get a quote, and she never replied!!!

Why not????

olesya.k@PanoramaTravel.com

olesya.k@PanoramaTravel.com

shoulda, coulda, woulda....

try calling that number!! Let's see if they fix it.....

and email this travel agent.....why would they post a agency, that doesn't reply to a legitimate note for a ticket price quote???

It is almost like they are warning you themselves...that they are a less than an honest company???

quote:This is another dubious statement like the one that young, unmarried FSUWs can get tourist visas to the west by millions.
    This, I know to be scammer bullsh!t. During the time I was involved in writing to one of the many scammers I've had the pleasure of wasting my time on, I looked into visa requirements for single FSU's. According to the US Embassy in Moscow and Kyiv, it's almost impossible for these girls to gain entry to the US on a tourist visa, because it is assumed that they have no intention of returning home.

Whenever I get a letter from a girl telling me that she found an agency that will "make" a visa for her in a week, she goes in the scammer file. I read on an embassy website that the US is aware of the FSU/MOB deal and is actively trying to slow it down by making visa requirements so tough.(US visas may take a month or more to process depending on the number of applications received) I don't give a rat's asz who you are, your not going to get US beaurocracy to move any faster than they want to!

To get a "fiance" visa, the guy has to establish prior contact with the girl and provide proof, such as MANY photos of them together. Also, proof of financial stability and the ability to support an FSU fiance who it is assumed will not have a job when she arrives.

Train returns

Hey guys! I posted one of those free websites. Check it out. To access the "Scam Artists" page, for e-mail, type in "stop-scammers" and for the password, type in "forums". I've posted pics of some of the many scammers I've had the "pleasure" to deal with, and also a pic of my bud PrincessBlunt.[] I even put in a pic of my "X".[xx(]

Here's an update on my link guys. From there, you can link to another site I'm working on. Have fun!!!

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeycj7u/peoplesmokslives_

The "Scam Artist" page is really just for you guys on forum since this is the only place I've posted the access code and I have sooooooooo much trouble posting pics here.

You may have noticed that I rarely (if ever) spell out swear words as a courtesy to those who may be offended.

The web is a public place and that's why I put the access code on that particular page... although my home page is a bit "ME"

Most of the nude pics are what I received with/or right befor the money request letter. Some appear to be right out of Playboy magazine. These were often sent by the translation scammers after 4 or 5 letters since they only had a limited number of pics to send.

Check it out. I'd love to hear your feedback! More to come for sure!!!

You may notice that I put in a link to Stop-Scammers.com and to the forum. I like this site, you guys, and the knowledge I've gained here. I hope others will link here before it's to late.

Have a good one!!![8D]

Train returns

To People.........

quite the nice selection in your salad bar!! Now i know where to get teh pron. My bitches don't hold a candle to yours

Jake

Hey Jake... Thanks for the feedback. So far, only you and ham have checked it out, or at least mentioned that you did. Like I said, the "Scam Artists" page is basically a stop-scammers forum goers' exlusive since I've only given the access code to you guys.

I have tried to post pics here, but can't get it to work. this was the only way I could show you guys what I was talking about. I think the site turned out okay?

It's free through my new internet service! Unfortunatly, I only get 50MB free and I'm full... but fortunately, I [u]can make a second free site and then link to it.

It's pretty neat! I'm learning more about how this computer stuff works every time I "play" with "my little piece of cyberspace". Maybe I'll eventually learn how to post pics here???

Train returns

bottom line:
    if you (one, anyone) are an average man without big looks, big money or big status, you -whoever you are- have to be a fool thinking that playboy models & the like might (just might) be interested in you.
    Sure, perhaps you are a great person; you have great hobbies; you learnt sanskrit in India, whatever.
    When have women been interested in all that, after all?
    And over the internet?
    Women SAY they are interested in all that ON PAPER to divert attention from what they are TRULY interested in...
    money (#1),
    status (#2),
    looks (#3).
    Sure, you can be a sanskrit freak who meets a woman (who also is a sanskrit freak ) at a conference on sanskrit...alright; you are a religious fanatic who prays eight times a day & may meet a woman who is your equal during celebrations at your church...alright, I am NOT saying that these cases do not exist, for they DO exist.
    But it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY you may meet your such-a-match on junk, popular dating sites (whether domestic or MOB ones ).

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Hey Jake... Thanks for the feedback. So far, only you and ham have checked it out, or at least mentioned that you did. Like I said, the "Scam Artists" page is basically a stop-scammers forum goers' exlusive since I've only given the access code to you guys.

I have tried to post pics here, but can't get it to work. this was the only way I could show you guys what I was talking about. I think the site turned out okay?

It's free through my new internet service! Unfortunatly, I only get 50MB free and I'm full... but fortunately, I [u]can make a second free site and then link to it.

It's pretty neat! I'm learning more about how this computer stuff works every time I "play" with "my little piece of cyberspace". Maybe I'll eventually learn how to post pics here???

Train returns
    hey TRAIN
    YOUR SET UP IS GREAT I NEVER RECEIVED ANY PHOTOS LIKE YOU GOT BUT I DONT REMEMBER ASKING FOR ANY.
    I WAS REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING A LIFE MATE AND THIS FORUM SAVED ME A BUNCH OF MONEY. I DIDNT FIND OUT ABOUT THIS FORUM FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS AND I HAD EVERYTHING PULLED ON ME THAT WE ALL HAVE. LADIES NOT BEING THERE, ASKING FOR MONEY, NOT REMEMBERING WHAT THEY WROTE TO YOU ECT. ECT.ECT. THROUGH THIS FORUM SOMEONE MENTIONED ASIAN EYES, I TRIED IT OUT AND MET A BEAUTIFUL CHINESE LADY. I HAVE BEEN TO CHINA
    AND THE LADIES WERE EXACTLY WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE AND YOU CAN TALK DIRECTLY WITH THEM. I WILL BE GETTING MARRIED IN APRIL. I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM FOR HELPING ME NOT BLOW A LOT OF MONEY ON THE SCAMERS.
    THANKS EVERYONE
    HOWARD

quote:if you (one, anyone) are an average man without big looks, big money or big status, you -whoever you are- have to be a fool thinking that playboy models & the like might (just might) be interested in you.
    Always go for the gold, ham!!! Just remain smart enough to know not to pay for it. When I write to "super-model" types, I figure it's going to end up a scam, so I'm extra vigilant about looking for the RED FLAGS. Sure enough, I get exactly what I expect.

But, I still write because of the "What if" factor... being, what if just one out of a thousand is real??? Sure it's a long shot, but as long as e-mail is free, it doesn't cost me a dime to try.

Most of the nude pics I received are from 20yo to 25yo and are translation scammers who "...don't know what it is, but have a feeling inside that I (the scammer) can't explain..." and "I (the scammer) don't want to lose you (me)..."

This is accompanied by, "...you know I don't speak English and use the service of a translation agency..." or the next letter is from the translation agency telling me that they can tell the lady really likes me and wishes to continue our correspondence, but... and then they ask for money.[V]
    b-BYE!

howard, I never ask for the pics either, but they sure do send them when they want the money. ham and I have agreed that the pics are obviously models or possibly stolen magazine pics. Some look like they came right out of "Playboy" magazine.

Currently, I'm writing to a 20yo who wants to have sex with me when I visit Ukraine, possibly next month. She can't meet me in her city, but would prefer to meet in Kyiv. Her first scam attempt was when she volunteered to find us a place to stay, accompanied by a pic of her in a thong or g-string. The scam here is that she finds a place, but needs money for a deposit.

I wrote to her in my next letter that I had already found a nice place. I'm waiting to see what her next scam idea is. Since she hasn't actually asked for money yet I won't post her pics as being a scammer.

Train returns

Hello PeopleSmoke,

here is an analogue scam case, please look into it:

-1-

+++

D: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:44:03 +0300
    To: ... me ...
    : My love !!!

Hello my love ......!!! I am very glad, that you have called to me
    lovely my angel!!! I am very glad, that you wish to lead with me night
    the darling. I have learned all, that we could be together the
    darling. I have learned the name of very good hotel, this name the
    darling "izmayilovo" it to be in Moscow the darling, it is very good
    hotel the darling, I very much hope, that you can help me lovely my
    angel. To me are necessary only money that I could arrive to Moscow
    and there meet you my darling, and to reserve hotel reservations that
    we could not waste time on it!!! I very much hope, that you can help
    me. I very much love you, and I can not more without you the darling.
    I very much hope. That we shall very soon lovely!!!
    1000000000000000000000000000000 kisses for you the darling!!! Yours
    forever Irina!!!

+++

And here is my answer:

+++

D: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:25:37 +0100
    To: Irina <irinakubankova@bk.ru>
    : Re: My love !!!

Hello my sweet love Irina,

thanks for your kind message. You are right, I would like to spend days and nights with you. But not in Moscow. For very sure you can find a city nearby where you can go by train without big money problems to a hotel where we meet. Please check. Of course, I will pay the hotel and our food and so on then. But I do not transfer money in advance to you.

Many hugs and kisses,
    your .......

+++

No reply until now on my last mail.

Goddiejens