Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hey Smoks,

Nice site! It's good karma and I always enjoy a story with pics!

Take care,

TXMAN

Thanks TXMAN! I'm going through a bit of crap with it right now trying to get more scammer pics in. I'm hoping to go back into my personal scammer archives and post more info to go along with the pics.

Since you've seen the pics, you can understand why they aren't as buried in my files as the info that goes with them![8D]

Goddiejens, how far from Moscow does this girl live? Throw this at her... "Google" Izmayilovo Hotel and see if they have a website. If they do, tell her you will take care of ALL the arrangements! (You'll know the prices etc...) If not, google Moscow hotels or Moscow apartments and find the name of one to tell her that you found a really great place yourself!!!

Then tell her that you would like to be the gentleman and come to "pick her up" personally, to bring her to Moscow with you. A "real girl should appreciate such a gesture of shivalry!?!

A scammer will probably begin to make excuses why she needs you to send her the money, BUT...

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT A SCAMMER WON'T JUST LET YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY TO GO PICK UP A GIRL WHO DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

quote:THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT A SCAMMER WON'T JUST LET YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY TO GO PICK UP A GIRL WHO DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!
    according to anedoctal reports from flower delivery agencies & others who offer to "verify" women, a sizeable % of addresses (hence women) are just false...abandoned buildings, ruined factories in the counntryside, a corn field; another spin is someone lives at the address, but they have never heard of your internet queen. It is also reportedly a strategy, albeit in the minority, to "hire" private people who know nothing about the scams, to receive letters or parcels at their address, for a fee of course.
    Some say this ought to be impossible according to FSU law, but it has been reported.
    Naturally when good old Pedro, Barney, Wong or Leroy show up, they find out their online love queen faded into thin air.
    A few men have been so determined to finally locate a few of the identities used in scam...perhaps the woman existed, but had been married for 4 years and had 3 children; or was deceased; or had moved 5000km south.
    Profiles are never disposed of by agencies, especially those that sell well...and also you get scamming loners who appropriate old profiles to run scams.
    This is very common to ALL WWW/LD dating, not only MOB.
    It is a common ploy to terminate desuete online relationships simulating accidents, after which a "friend" (the same person undercover) announces dear John or Sally say goodbye because their mother died, their dog disappeared around the local chinese restaurant, got in a dreadful car crash, whatever.
    Next day "John" is back as Billy, and "Sally" back as Anne...
    It happened to me a few times...i caught the liar online, and when I called the bluff, their answer was "I am poor John's friend"...yes, right...
    A real american (I had verified) girl I was long ago "involved" with fooled me all way long, then disappeared hinting at some horrible tragedy in her life and her wanting to die or whatever hogwash about her not wanting to be around people anymore.
    Now you wouldn't believe but she made me think she was madly in love.
    Her "friend" (online under her moniker) announced she was on leave to attend funerals, yea right.
    As of late the lying bitch is alive and well, studying for a M.A, and i had anedoctal proof that when she claimed to live in despair, she was living in with a older man...go figure.
    What triggered the chain of bad luck?
    I can't guarantee, but it happened precisely after I, sensing she might be sort of high-maintenance thing, had made clear I wasn't a millionaire or something like that.

for those of you who receive emails directly here is a valuable tool:

http://headertool.apelord.com/headers

It extracts IP addresses from your email headers and shows you the country of origin.

Another red flag to look for is " The Bat" This is a nickname program that spits out form letters with only key names changed.
    This is found in the header of your emails a couple lines under the last "Received from" line

So if your lady says shes from Volzhk and the emails are generated from a Netherlands IP address you can be damn sure something is fishy

jake... you're a G@d damn genius! You are G@d damn gifted! Only thing is you stopped short. I checked that link and pasted in a few headers and got addresses in Ukraine, but then if you click "google" next to the location, you can get so much more info!!! Um... likie the name of the guy who is probably sending that e-mail????

If you click "whosit" you can even get street addresses!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you find this, and thank you for posting this information and link! I'm putting it on my site, and will pass it on in other forums. This is something that everyone NEEDS to know about! Of course I will give you all the credit!!!!!

THANKS !!!!!! You kick scammer ass!!!!!

Train returns

To People...........

I appreciate the kudos buddy. I wouldnt say that the author of fraud emails is identified by the program. I think it is the registered owner of the IP probably some small business or internet cafe or something.

Here is an interesting story proving there is no honor among these thieves when they get into the USA

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...marriage1.html

Hey jake! I've been trying that site out left and right. So far, one girl who was supposed to be writng from western Ukraine, has an IP that traces to Russia... A couple of the translation scammers trace back to the same IP owned by some guy named Sergey in Luhansk... A couple others traced back to the same IP belonging to a guy in Kyiv... And my favorite is a translation scammer that traced back to Texas, USA!!!

The thing about the translation scammers is that the letter requesting money was never from the same translation agency, but they have the same IP address!!!

Trnslation scammers don't use an internet cafe! They can't read or write English!!!

That link is probably one of the best tools out there for tracing scammers, and again, thanks for sharing it with us!

Train returns

oh........ I put that link in my tool bar so I can click right to it whenever I want! Thanks again!

Train returns

You have not heard from her because she is engaged! She is happy with someone. Leave it alone.

quote:Originally posted by Kevin

I keep hearing about this squirrel story and remember my girl putting something like it in the letter to me. I will look for it and post email when I find it.

Does any body remember when they got this story?

My emails don't have all this fluffy stuff in it like "dear" in it 10 time in 1 letter but she goes into the Zhitomir office. I haven't wrote to her since jan 3rd and haven't recieved any from her either. I don't know if I should write to her and play stupid and ask her what has happen to CC/UALADYS and she what she says?

UALADYS server seems to be down this morning I can't get anything and it is the middle of the day in Ukraine.

quote:I think it is the registered owner of the IP
    I.Ps are not registered, they are randomly assigned when one logs in onto the net, hence called dynamic. For an extra fee, say people running a server from their home can request a static I.P. Only static I.Ps mean something, because they never change. I may be behind dynamic I.P 1.2.3.4 at 17h30, and a guy 800km away might be at 19h21, etc.
    There are logs that providers maintain to know which household/client was connected through that I.P, but typically are only released to cops or courts.
    Some very big providers have their own exclusive pool of I.Ps, but others borrow & share them with upstream providers -often called backbones-.
    I once put a former I.P address of mine over the internet and found leads to people in different countries, since my then IT supplier was a BT subsidiary and they shared pools of I.Ps.
    Despite all the fuss, I.P location offers only limited evidence.