Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote: You have not heard from her because she is engaged! She is happy with someone. Leave it alone.
    yea...Kojiro from Osaka, Leroy from Harlem and Alonzo from Monterrey all think the same, too...and wires keep coming!
    [)][B)][][]

Guys, I can't say enough about this header tool that jake posted! I just have to post the link on my site http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeycj7u/peoplesmokslives_. It's not in there yet, but my next update is coming soon. http://headertool.apelord.com/headers

The fact is, when you have several letters and all the headers come back to the same place, it's a good chance that's the place of origin. The fact that the place of origin is a guy named Sergey and not a company makes me think that Sergey is the guy behind the scam and doesn't realize the IP can be traced to him???

As for the girl being engaged??? She may even be happily married have three kids and have no clue that her old pics are being used, or she could be a model who gets paid by Sergey to pose for pics every so often?

Let's face it, if a scammer begins to realize they're not going to get any money from you, they stop writing and move on to the next potential victum!

Train returns

Why are you so interested in 4252. She has a name and I have been writing to her since March. I have just returned from Ukraine. She is perfectly happy with me. We are engaged to be married. I have applied for the Visa to bring here back to the USA.
    She is a wonderful person. I have met her Mother and All of the people associated with the Agency. What I saw in Ukraine was a lot of people just wanting to get out of the Country. They are just wanting to better themselves. I had a lot of questions before I went over to Ukraine. I did my investigations and I was prepared for the worst. I had a great experience and fell in love with a great girl. We have writen over 600 letters and we speak on the phone every day.

quote:Originally posted by Kevin

Prometheus I got the same exact letter from Bohdana Suprunyuk #6009 back on March 17 2006. I can see the agency sending a letter or 2 out to guys that they think are a good match for them, but it's almost been a year since I got the same letter from her.

I use a program called webcam recorder and record the agency webcams she write from for the day she writes to me, at least I know she writes them. She wrote to my today and looked at the webcam video I recorded and then looked at the time I recieved the email, it is in my inbox 30-60min after I don't see her on the webcam.

If anyone else is writing to 4252 please let me know, or if you have gotten any letter from her since you have been at the agency. you can find my email in an earlier post.

quote:Originally posted by swdawson

We have writen over 600 letters and we speak on the phone every day.[/br]
    Then have the decency to tell your bride-to-be to insist that her profile be taken down, before the next idiot willing to pay for 600 letters gets sucked in. UALadys will milk her profile for every dime it can generate. Apparently there are a couple of victims on this list. No offense to her, I'm sure she's charming...

quote:hen have the decency to tell your bride-to-be to insist that her profile be taken down, before the next idiot willing to pay for 600 letters gets sucked in.
    well...
    I read a few cases of (supposedly) "engaged MOBs" whose chivalrous suitor reiterates online how happy their are together and how she is his & his only.
    True or false, we'll never know but two considerations apply:
    1. if that is true, why is she still listed? Isn't it obvious that some unsuspecting men might fall for a trap & incur emotional or financial loss?

2. assuming that she insisted to be removed, but agencies wouldn't comply...
    2-a. why would the pair bother with what goes on online, if she is "his only"?
    2-b. why not uploading a free page & indexing it on google? She might upload a free page (you get free sites with automated scripts ), where the couple denounces the profiles and announces she no longer is "available".

[quote]Originally posted by swdawson

We have writen over 600 letters and we speak on the phone every day.

I'm curious what you chat about every day considering she doesn't speak any foreign language. Do you use a translator?

looks like the girls want to come out and play....

Hey swdawson, is that a pic of your girl? Cute! Let's face it, the thread is about UA Ladys and not your girl in particular. If this is your girl, and other guys are receiving letters from her, that pretty much proves the problem with UA.

In the 600 or so letters you've exchanged, I would imagine she sent you more than just a few photos of herself, right? These letters and photos were sent through UA Ladys, right?

All this means is that UA now has a nice size database of photos of your girl to use(steal) when their scam writers try to con other guys.

It's quite probable that the photos she has sent you are already being "borrowed".[:0] It wouldn't surprise me to learn that somewhere in the contract the girls sign with UA that there is a claus that gives UA rights to the photos and letters they translate. An honest girl isn't thinking about what that may mean in the future.

How many pics did she send you? 20 or more of the same girl would be a gold mine![V] You never really know who you're writing to until you meet them. I've heard similar stories where the girl was engaged or even married and had no clue her old photos were being used this way or just didn't care.

Anyway, good luck! If you found a cute, real girl, you've also proven something I've said before... "With millions of girls in the FSU, there MUST be a few "real" ones somewhere!"

Oh, and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Train returns

4252 is the famous Daria S. who has been mentioned in this forum several times before before...

quote:The girl I've been talking to for almost a year is Daria S. #4252. I have seen her in the top 100 twice but near the end like 98th place just yesterday. Any one else talk to her over the last year???? CC has mistaken once by sending me an email telling me I got an email from this girl and sent me her last name as well. I also have her rambler.ru email address and sent her an email (Jan 8 07) tranlated into Russian by a program called "@promt." Have not gotten a response yet.
    From January 10, 2007.

Agree with all who posted. Either her finace is deluded, or UALadys is scamming folks with her profile. Most likely the second.

Random observations...

I attended the annual "Russian girls with older American husbands and boyfriends" Christmas party over the weekend.

I wish all you guys who think a FSU girl will be the answer to your dreams could have been there.

Listened for two hours in the kitchen as these child brides bad-mouthed their husbands, their husbands' families, the United States, their home cities... the food, the weather... the list goes on. "Stupid Americans and what we make them do for us" seemed to be the theme. The best part was discussion about what they were expecting for Christmas. Rolex, BMW, Prada, and Louis Vuitton were among the label names dropped. One gal brought in her new $1,500 handbag, and it was passed around the room and caressed by each expatriate like the idol of Baal itself.

Most of the American guys were in the game room watching the HDTV, oblivious to what was being said about them in the other room. Just sad. Very sad.

Asked one guy how he met his bride, said it was in a nightclub in Moscow. She had him hooked and pulled him over the side before he knew what hit him. Now he's putting her through the university at his expense, out of state tuition. She is taking a course in "theater history," but he does all of her homework.

It's like one of those 50's horror flicks, where the alien takes up residence inside the host's body, draining all the vital juices but never quite enough to kill him off.

Consider yourself warned...

Prometheus