Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

The issue of age isn't that big. Even here in Scandinavia, I've had relationships with girls 20-30 years younger than me, and no-one has considered this strange. My wife is app. 17 years younger than me, but we never think about it.

The sugar-daddy syndrome is just another manifestation of a fundamental sextourist/scammer scene.

I WISH ALL OF YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS

quote:The issue of age isn't that big. Even here in Scandinavia, I've had relationships with girls 20-30 years younger than me, and no-one has considered this strange.
    well, everybody likes fresh meat, me included, so if one can get that and keep it without going bankrupt, good for them.
    but I remember my experience with domestic WWW dating.
    Girls I contacted mostly considered 5 years age gap as "too much" or the limit they would accept.
    Why or how, don't ask me.
    I know i discussed it with a few of them and it was a barrier.
    As well, if i approached a girl 20 years younger than me, i'd be laughed off stage.

Personally I don't care about a woman's age, someone 10 years older than myself would be no problem. It all depends on the character, and how you meet emotionally and physically. It would be a nightmare to bed a giggling, gumchewing Lolita.

But I have noticed (I still peep occasionally at datingsites), that while you 3-4 years ago saw profiles of 18 year old girls accepting men up to 70, it's beginning to turn the other way. Now many women, even FSUW want men younger than themselves. I don't believe these women generally are more honest than those before. It's probably something to do with demand and supply. We older guys have learned to be careful, and are normally not so tyranized by our hormonal systems, so younger men will be easier prey.

Well,

of course a young lady wants to have a beautiful sugar boy in her age plus 5 years as limit. And she can have many affairs with such guys in her neighbourhood. But let's see it in a realistic manner:

Normally girls between 12 and 15 years young have first sexual experiences with boys in the same generation. My first sex in that age was not a good one for the girl, I am very honest to say that here!!! (Great for me to have an orgasm in 2 minutes ... but much too quick for that girlie who might be a bit too ashamed to say ... sorry, guy, I have not felt anything, where are you???)

So this is one reason that many girls try an older man to see if sex can be more fulfilling with such a man than with a youngster... .

Another reason is the social one. Ladies receive the babies after sexual affairs. They want social safety for a future family and not the status of a left lady with baby in extreme need... .

Go to the Philippines! You find many nice girls there. They are very well educated to make the man of their dreams very very happy. They would like to make very happy also the filipino boy in the neighbourhood, but this boy cannot pay the alimentation for a family, he has no job, whatever... . So an old foreigner is the jackpot in the lottery for them!

And ... they speak well American English!!!

Goddiejens

quote:But I have noticed (I still peep occasionally at datingsites), that while you 3-4 years ago saw profiles of 18 year old girls accepting men up to 70, it's beginning to turn the other way. Now many women, even FSUW want men younger than themselves. I don't believe these women generally are more honest than those before. It's probably something to do with demand and supply. We older guys have learned to be careful, and are normally not so tyranized by our hormonal systems, so younger men will be easier prey.
    well, the MOB fad is fading.
    1 improving FSU economy
    2 media coverage, naming & shaming of scammers & their tactics, exposure to cases of countless men taken to the cleaners & facing criminal charges in divorce.
    3 government interference (EG US IMBRA )
    We can safely say that women are no longer (that) desperate and men much less gullible, or better informed.
    Let's not forget the horrible fate that befell many men who were beating their chest & tooting their victory horn online, who got married to much younger beauty queens -yes-, but also got taken to the cleaners, faced fabricated criminal charges and ultimately flushed down the toilet enormous amounts of money in short spans of time (EG a man claimed to have "invested" $100.000 over three years, before a quick divorce & lawsuit).
    I have been repeatedly accused to be "envious", but only a fool would envy those men; marriage is STAYING MARRIED UNTIL DEATH, possibly happily, not splurging massive amounts of money for arm candy or ego boost (which is what most of these loons brag about on some forums anyways ).
    Why?
    Because when the end comes, they realize they have been billed for each & every minute of their delusive ego trip...in dear emotional & financial terms.
    In comparison, visiting a brothel would mean getting things for free.

quote:Go to the Philippines! You find many nice girls there. They are very well educated to make the man of their dreams very very happy. They would like to make very happy also the filipino boy in the neighbourhood, but this boy cannot pay the alimentation for a family, he has no job, whatever... . So an old foreigner is the jackpot in the lottery for them!
    No MOB route is actually much better than another.
    The Philippines were known to host "penpal centres" in the 1970s, when women earnt their living entertaining marriage-minded correspondence with westerners.
    Swindling gullible hopefuls is as old as man.
    There is always a conman ready to sell you that gold mine in Uganda or patent rights for a platinum artificial anus, or "secret forex trading schemes of the wealthy'n'famous"...
    if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
    Actually, such schemes have been known since the XVI century under the name of "Spanish prisoner" situation.
    Back then Spain was known for its huge wealth of gold etc from south America, so conpeople fabricated lies about a "Spanish prisoner" dying in captivity, yet releasing maps to lost tresures, which could be readily purchased for pennies.
    Ask yourself: if I had a genuine tresure island map, or a working "secret forex scheme" to make me wealthy, I wouldn't be eager to sell it for pennies to some idiot, would I?

quote:well, everybody likes fresh meat, me included, so if one can get that and keep it without going bankrupt, good for them.
    I don't think that is the attitude to have if you're seriously looking for an FSU bride... or a bride from anywhere. Although, it's a great way to go about it if all you're doing is looking to get laid! And if a guy ends up meeting a younger girl as I have, although not my "targeted" age range, you can't have that "fresh meat" thing in your head. We all know these girls are far from stupid, and a woman in general would pick up on such an attitude.

As for not going bankrupt, all a guy can do is to discuss what the girl expects from their relationship. Sorry ham, but I still want to believe that every profile on every site is NOT posted by a scammer or a money grubbing wh@re. I don't judge you as it is not my place to do so, but my thoughts are that you got stung a few times trying to get to the honey and now have become a bit leary of the bees nest.
    quote:But I have noticed (I still peep occasionally at datingsites), that while you 3-4 years ago saw profiles of 18 year old girls accepting men up to 70, it's beginning to turn the other way. Now many women, even FSUW want men younger than themselves. I don't believe these women generally are more honest than those before. It's probably something to do with demand and supply. We older guys have learned to be careful, and are normally not so tyranized by our hormonal systems, so younger men will be easier prey.
    I have seen many profiles of 18 to 20yo girls targeting guys 30yo and under, but there are still plenty of "sugar daddy" ads looking for up to 70 or 75yos. I take note of this more than the ads of FSUW's looking for men 18 to 99, because those are the automatic ages from the site. The girl must consciously type in the 70 or 75.

Goddiejens, all I can say about my first time is that I gave her the rodeo experience. I rode her hard for the full 30 seconds without falling off!!!!!
    quote:Another reason is the social one. Ladies receive the babies after sexual affairs. They want social safety for a future family and not the status of a left lady with baby in extreme need...
    I tend to agree with this much more than the part about sexual pleasures for the girl. It seems that one of the motivating factors for these girls is that they don't want to become single moms in the FSU. Boris doesn't have a job, or has a low paying one and would not be able to support her if she had his kid? Maybe a well paid westerner can give me everything? But, as ham has said, you really need to make it clear what the limits will be as far as finances are concerned.
    quote:well, the MOB fad is fading.
    It doesn't seem to be. Type MOB, Ukrainian or Russian women into your browser and look at all the sites that pop up! The waters may be murkier, but as swede said, the men are getting somewhat smarter too. I know I've gotten smarter from hanging out here!

Train returns

quote:It doesn't seem to be. Type MOB, Ukrainian or Russian women into your browser and look at all the sites that pop up!
    You must have one iota of insider's knowledge, which I gathered from these years on these forums. While ONE agency might have as much as twenty domain names (yes, 20 ), let alone auto-generated domains, click-through schemes and affiliate networks ( EG some networks come under 67 names, but when you browse the database, it's just one ), i know for sure about quite a few agencies/websites that closed down or changed hands.
    A honest dating dealer in UA went from employing say a dozen full-time translators to just a couple; some italians invested considerable funds into creating a MOB agency in Kiev, but went bust within the year (I knew their webmaster).
    As I said, the reasons are self-evident, especially thanks to forums such as this and media coverage of men's misfortunes in their MOB pursuits.

quote:but my thoughts are that you got stung a few times trying to get to the honey and now have become a bit leary of the bees nest.
    well, life asks the question first, then teaches the lesson later, isn't it?
    That is called learning or growing up.
    Yes, i got stung a few times but never chased a delusion, either. Last FSUW who tried to make a fool of me long ago was my own age.
    I see things as follows:
    It is possible that many think that they are going to ace it (of course they do ) and that people like me "obviously" are envious losers or did something very wrong or are monsters.
    For all I have to loose, be it as they think it is: life is theirs, money is theirs to do what they want with.
    A poster here recently suggested how easy it'd be to chat hot women up or mesmerize them successfully.
    Does it work for me that way?
    No.
    Does it work for him?
    Perhaps...who knows; if it does, good for him.
    I think human nature is basically the same: women are women, from another country, not another planet.
    If I could bed hotties here on a regular basis, I wouldn't need to go the MOB route, right? And if I say I laid several hotties, where are they now?
    Poetic justice showed quite a few cases of men who tooted their victory horn, but got taken to the cleaners in the end; some even faced criminal charges.
    Are they losers, monsters who did all wrong?
    Their ex-spouses or fiancees think they are, in spite of all the honey dew pouring during their correspondence or first meetings.
    So by all means ignore me (as i always say ) and find out for yourself.
    Only direct experience is valuable at times; just be wary of the potential consequences: a man i knew in the village I live in was known to have money, co-owned a supermarket, had a big house...exotic women led him to sleeping in his car in bankrupt.

quote:So by all means ignore me (as i always say ) and find out for yourself.
    Ignore? Hardly. You tend to be the word of caution, although a bit pessimistic from time to time. If I find during my trip to Ukraine that the girl I'm going to visit isn't all she seems or things just don't work out, I'll be dissappointed, but not so heart broken over it. Naturally, I have high hopes, but only moderate expectaions. I look at it this way, "Hey, I need a vacation anyway!"[8D]

Train returns

I tend to agree with Ham in his analysis and his conclusions. And I do not think, this is based upon a pessimistic or bitter outlook. My own experiences lead me to the same results.

But that does not mean, that ALL of the FSUW are "bend". It's only a statistical phenomenon. Some of them are probably decent. You just have to find them.

As Charlie Brown said: "I have nothing against humanity. It's people I can't stand".

Merry Christmas guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!

Train returns