Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Who cares about you!!! How is Mr. Haney doing with the UALadys????????[)]

Train returns

Translated by Natalia for Sonja:

Thank you PeopleSmoks for your kind and informative letter. I can tell already that you are the kind of man that I would like to know more about!

This is New Years Eve, and a very important holiday for all Ukrainian people. In Soviet times we would wait for Father Frost and exchange gifts. These days, we just get as drunk as we can and talk about the better times ahead when Babushka Yulena has her green card and all my relatives are living off some patsy from the West.

Eustace reports that he is very happy, but that UALadys.com has shut down his profile. He has relisted under a very similar name and looks forward to giving more missives from the front.

He is in the banya right now. I cannot describe how his obese, varicose body thrills me. If you have not been informed by management, we Ukrainian women greatly prefer the older wrinkly balls of a Western man. I plan to spank him good with the birch branches right now.

S'Novym Godom to all my Stop-Scammers friends!

How dare those bastards nix Mr. Haney's profile!!! I guess "Green Acres" reruns finally made it to Ukrainian primetime TV???

Train returns

Aren't we all a big, happy family. Without the women ofcourse.

Happy new year everybody. Against expectations they let me out for the holiday. And I'll go for UA tomorrow.

quote:Aren't we all a big, happy family. Without the women ofcourse.
    Speak for yourself. I am waiting for my FSU sweetheart to go out to the local steak & lobster joint, then back to my place for some champagne and a midnight viewing of "Irony of Fate" (Enjoy your Bath). It's totally a love/hate thing, but when she puts on that red teddy, I'm ready to swear allegience to Putin and move to Siberia. God never meant breasts that big to hang on a frame that small.

Damn it! I burned my dinner. Now I have to get drunk and beat myself!!!![)][B)] Yeah, I know what you mean about the red teddy. The girl I'm going to visit looks pretty darn tasty in red too! And it is quite odd, the ratio of small framed, large round breasted women compared to the rest of the world? And they don't sag either!!!!!![:I][] If you could bottle it, you'd make a fortune!

Train returns

95% success rate?

hogwash.
    I covered the item here:
    http://stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=759

I can't be 100% sure, but I think he was being sarcastic!!!![:0]

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

I can't be 100% sure, but I think he was being sarcastic!!!![:0]

Train returns

[)] I know [^]

I am totally amazed at the long list of responses to ualadys as compared to others on stopscammers. Obviously they have been rather successful at pulling us in with their irresistable BAIT!!! WHAT a barbed hook they are using. It must be a triple hook cause we can't seem to get it out of our mouths completely. I have a suggestion for everyone that is interested in travelling to the Ukraine in search of the feeding frenzy that we are looking for. Can we organize ourselves enough to arrange a charter flight for our group and assist each other to visit the cities and various branches "AS A GROUP"? I think that this may be safer and less costly. Is there anyone here that thinks this may be a workable option?

Cal Stubbington