Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Reflections on New Years Eve...

My friend Oksana from Chelyabinsk carved on a lobster tail the size of my fist, and complained about the restaurant's decor, the music, the service, and the fact that her lobster may have been frozen at some point en route to her table. She finally dipped a big bite in drawn butter and stuffed it in her maw before exclaiming, "THIS PLACE SUCKS!"

I put down my fork and calmly commented, "'Sucks' is sleeping under a bridge, using cardboard for insulation, and sharing a bottle of Mad Dog with your homeless compatriots who haven't bathed in a month. . . This does NOT suck."

She looked at me with a uncomprehending expresion. Her 60 year old husband just rolled his eyes.

It is amazing how quickly these FSU gals forget the tiny Soviet tenements they grew up in. Surely they never greeted the New Year in such a fashion back home.

I am sadded but also glad to hear that Eustace's profile has been removed. On the brighter side it means that someone from UA is monitoring this thread. If so, they also know that Peoples will be there for a visit in February and that he is looking for his "beloved"

I am sure they also know his trip will be reported here and might give him some extra attention.

Don't get too excited. Mr. Haney's profile is still up, he just has not had an email in quite some time. I think even the scammers drop stale profiles that have not ponied up the coin for some videos, language lessons, and the ubiquitous $7 email translation! Rest assured that Eustace has created a "new" profile and should be swimming in offers again soon.

quote:"THIS PLACE SUCKS!"
    Maybe she might have appreciated it more if she had to fork out what is probably a weeks salary in many FSU states, for that lobster tail dinner!!! Kudos to you for saying something!!! You should have shown her the dumpster out back where "homeless Mickey" is rummaging for his New Years feast, and ask if it looked familiar?
    quote:I am sure they also know his trip will be reported here and might give him some extra attention.
    Um... no... I'm not going to meet a UALadys girl, although I do have a "free" membership. I didn't like the set up and never bothered with them. I still get letters from girls every once in awhile (including some discussed here), even though my profile has just been sitting there. I'm not even sure if I have a pic posted???

Three cheers for Mr. Haney!!! Hoorah! Hoorah!! Hoorah!!!

Train returns

It was a year ago today that the old CC website went down and a couple of dozen guys showed up here trying to figure out what went wrong. In the process a lot of guys eyes were opened up, including my own.

Happy Anniversary!

Prince I agree with you, she is spoiled, easy to see that.
    Looks to me like a momy/dady girl, her parents spoil her.

I already posted what I think and I agree on your conclusions. I also thought that "put some clothes on". hehe

In the last letter she said she would try to answer my question about her ex-relation so I didn't write back and of course the result is that she hasn't written back as well. I'd say if she has no mail to reply to she doesn't even remember me! Must be dozens!

I think the girl might be virtual-relation addicted! To fill in the gap in her personal needs she has virtual-relations with guys through UA. Either way, a troubled young woman.

Now answering PeopleSmoks:

I said no psychic stuff! :P
    As you can imagine there is no straight answer without looking at specifics, only probably answers. The most likely one is determined by evaluating each specific situation and factors envolved.

1) Why do some women choose not to tell a stranger that they only know from translated e-mails everything about their past relationships?

They might not see the "stranger" as someone they trust enough to open up or might not even be interested at all in opening up and prefer chatting about pleasant things. This would happen if for example you have a person who you do not want as friend but you want to know better for some reason. I can see as reason for them to know how life is in other countries, how things work, how men think and so on without actually having to expose themselves.

Other women just are not used to open up or might have had a really nasty ex-relation which they do not feel confortable to tell the TRANSLATOR. Yes! And mainly because the translator probably lives in her city and knows her, might feel awkard. That's the problem of telling things through a 3rd person.

2) Why do some women openly express their own opinions when they know that real men what them to do what they are told?

The "woman independent act" lol... they just want to play a role instead of being puppets.
    The phrase is a bit confusing, "Woman know that real man want them to do what they are told?"
    Sounds like a boss-employee relation?

3) Why do some women think it's okay to say no or ignore a question, no matter how much a man may keep prying?

Many women believe they should keep a misterious atmosphere instead of giving it all out for free.
    Others just don't want to answer some questions because it might compromise them or their answer would not be what you want to hear so they rather avoid a more negative reaction by not answering.

4) Why do some women search to find a man who isn't judgmental of everything they say or do, or have have said or done in the past even before they met?

They want to have it all in one. One woman once said she doesn't need one man but needs many. One to be her best friend, one to be a great lover, one to be rich, etc. She didn't believe she would find it all in one man.
    This includes men who criticise them, you would also not like to have a woman criticising everything you do or say, same goes for them. Generally most people (men and women) do not know what they really want. Or what they think they want is not what its good for them. I often have this situation of telling someone they aren't looking for the right type of guy/girl which is why they end up with ****ty relations all the time. Then I explain why and where the flaws are so they can fix them.

5) Why do some woman not wish to be analyzed and have every flaw they have, no matter how insignificant, brought on trial by a perspective mate?

They want to feel accepted as they are, with flaws included. If you saw that movie "My best friend's marriage" the fiancee at some point says they both make a big list of each others flaws and the point where she decided he was the one, she threw that list away. That means she had accepted him as he is. I'm sure you would also like to have a woman who accepts you as you are?

To Prince:

I know how that feels like Prince, I had a trip booked to Venice with hotel included and the girl in last week tells me her ex-boyfriend who she didn't see or talk for 2 years and was living in Hong Kong just returned to UK and wants to marry her! LOL
    And yeah she is now married with him... she didn't tell me but I saw in her e-mail signature her last name had changed. Then she confirmed. She has been here in Portugal meanwhile for a few days for a conference so I got to meet her and see what I missed. Her ex saved my ass!!!! He can keep her!

So now even if I think I really know someone from talking online I put a very high chance of my idea of that person not being real.

My best proof of that was when I was 18 I had long hours of online talks with this girl from the south and we really were crazy about each other, she had an amazing sense of humor and we got along really incredibly. Then I went to spend a day with her and took the logs of our conversations with me for us to read and have a laugh. When she said her meaning on some of the conversations I realized I had interpreted some of the things in the wrong way as well as she had with some of the things I said. The night was really cool but after that she kind of "dumped" me said it would never work out because we lived far away. And yeah she was right but I was so "blinded" that I didn't see it. Anyway she had some stupid reactions which were not like the girl I talked to online and after that day she vanished and ignored me.

I was thrashed for a few months and only got over it when I finally got her to talk to me, only to see she had a very different personality and even her sense of humor was not the same.

Had also a relation with a woman who was 37 when I was 21, she claimed to be 28 and even her friends thought she was 28!! We had a really steamy relation and she had an amazing body, everything was going well until suddenly she vanishes without a word then tells me she needs some time. Resuming, after my FBI investigation I got into her e-mail account and found out what was wrong. She was much older than she said, she had met a guy and had a relation with him but it was a guy more close to her age. So I thought ok now I feel reliefed, it makes sense that she would look for a more real relation since she's much older than me but still it was not nice what she did. I confronted her and told her everything I could do to ruin her life like telling her mother what she was doing, telling the guy how she was fouling young boys telling them she was 28, etc. Then I said something like this "But no, I'm not going to do any of those things, instead I'll rather forget you exist. Just keep in mind the next guy might be not so nice and really screw up your life."
    She felt like **** and started crying saying "I'm not a monster" hehe
    Nasty stuff! Still it was the hottest relation I ever had!!!!!! Our first time we had sex for 3 or 4 hours straight and she barely had strenght to move anymore which now I understand since she was much older, her stamina was decreased! LOL

Anyway, any more questions about the girl psychics, feel free to ask. Have to get back to work now!

brundos, thanks for answering what should have been the questions you should have asked. Now look at the answers you gave and think about them. You are pushy about getting answers you want.
    quote:They might not see the "stranger" as someone they trust enough to open up or might not even be interested at all in opening up and prefer chatting about pleasant things.
    You seem to want to find your perfect girl... one who will agree with your every thought
    quote:they just want to play a role instead of being puppets.
    Again, you pry and pry into a woman's life trying to get answers she may not wish to share.
    quote:Many women believe they should keep a misterious atmosphere instead of giving it all out for free.
    You give me the sense that you are constantly "evaluating" everything. How many woman want this? Here's your own answer...
    quote:I often have this situation of telling someone they aren't looking for the right type of guy/girl which is why they end up with ****ty relations all the time. Then I explain why and where the flaws are so they can fix them.
    Now take a look at what you keep looking to find???
    quote:They want to feel accepted as they are, with flaws included.
    Thank you for showing just how silly your expectations really are, since you won't listen to anyone else, maybe you will take your own advise.

Train returns

I wish, I was also a great lover, a five-minutes-succesful-therapist, a brilliant analyst, a supersalesman and with an unbeatable intuition and selfconfidence. But being occasionally in contact with inner and outer reality, I'm to my sorrow hampered in this.

quote:Originally posted by swede

I wish, I was also a great lover, a five-minutes-succesful-therapist, a brilliant analyst, a supersalesman and with an unbeatable intuition and selfconfidence. But being occasionally in contact with inner and outer reality, I'm to my sorrow hampered in this.
    The only exceptional thing I can do is squeezing oranges with my butt-cheeks, but I'm not nearly as skilled as my cousin, who earns six figures living doing just that a couple evenings a week wearing a tuxedo.
    I got a few "self-help" $19.99 books (for free, via P2P ) and I just cannot believe how these "ultimate guides" read like.
    One pontificating idiot claims his wife was a "professional model" (no less huh? ), but after she cheated on him & left, he taught himself hypnosis and other "bad guy" tricks and now he can literally "order" women to have sex with him or an orgasm as many times as he wishes, and has womanized dozens.
    Another loon instructs you to become a self-taught martial artist...you too can in under 6 months reading his book, then women will start falling to your feet; the same suggests you glamourize your job (EG pool boy becomes fluids engineer ).
    A third moron recycles (without giving credit) ideas from a better known popcorn psychologist and offers to guide you to three easy steps to lay women basically talking slick (as if...).
    Investment miracles usually ask to send ten dollars to a PO box, and they'll "prove" the method is valid sending $100 back...yes, Zimbabwe $, if anything; or some urge you to buy junk stocks "guaranteed to triple within a week", as if it wouldn't be easier to do it themselves...
    They usually try to sweep you off your feet with some unheard of, exaggeratory claim, like "Do you think you need to be a model or a millionaire to lay hot women? You don't".
    Fine -you say- here is some empathetic soul who wants to share the holy grail...
    Then they qualify their statement "if, but, provided that, as long as, yet "...
    So to sum the dung from a few of these self-help experts, one ought to:
    * talk slick like a cold-calling pro able to sell refrigerators to Eskimos
    * be a self-defense expert
    * be a head shrinker who puts Freud to shame
    * be an hypnosis guru better than Uri Geller was at bending spoons with his brain waves ( Geller was in reality a quack tampering with spoons before the show )
    * perhaps you won't be driving a brand new Lamborghini but must drive something very classy
    * your job ought to better be glamourized...as if she won't find out sooner than later that you do rub shoulders with NASA executives and wear in fact an uniform and drive expensive cars...when you park someone else's car or serve them drinks and address them as "sir, thank you sir".

brundos, thanks for answering what should have been the questions you should have asked. Now look at the answers you gave and think about them. You are pushy about getting answers you want.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They might not see the "stranger" as someone they trust enough to open up or might not even be interested at all in opening up and prefer chatting about pleasant things.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You seem to want to find your perfect girl... one who will agree with your every thought

-> Wrong, I want to find a girl who has a personality and strenght of character to say what she thinks and talk about things without withholding information or being afraid of opening up.

quote:
    they just want to play a role instead of being puppets.

Again, you pry and pry into a woman's life trying to get answers she may not wish to share.

-> Again, the woman who does not want to share the "answers" is not a woman for me. Answering is not being a puppet. My issue here is that she should naturally answer every question just like I do but seems she's not woman for that. Again, I said many woman, I did not say ALL woman neither I said I want those who don't answer questions. I see that as a sign of either lack of trust or just a relation that doesn't work. Just like some men do not share some things in their life, women also. My case is different, I have no problems sharing whatever and so it makes sense that I find a woman who feels the same way. Clear enough?

quote:
    Many women believe they should keep a misterious atmosphere instead of giving it all out for free.

You give me the sense that you are constantly "evaluating" everything. How many woman want this? Here's your own answer...

-> Good point. I used to do that, now I don't and just be myself. Being spontaneous is totally something else. If I am in a relation where I start "evaluating everything" then there is a problem. Just means the relation will probably not work.
    The whole purpose of my posting here is to evaluate so yes it is not just your impression that I evaluate everything, it is my intention actually! :P

quote:
    I often have this situation of telling someone they aren't looking for the right type of guy/girl which is why they end up with ****ty relations all the time. Then I explain why and where the flaws are so they can fix them.

Now take a look at what you keep looking to find???

-> A girl that I found when I was 21 years old is not a sample of what I look for and find now. My ex was a good pick, over time we decided we just hadn't much in common in terms of objectives in life besides travelling. It was decided by both after seeing we lacked conversation subjects for a while. Besides that she has a big heart, likes to help others, does not lie, has no "secrets", etc. After breaking up it took 3 years for us to really stop thinking maybe we should get back together!
    And yeah we still talk sometimes.

I have had chances to have dozens of relations which would have been a complete failure and I didn't have them for that exact reason, I don't want a ****ty relation. And believe me sometimes it is hard to say no to a beautiful girl just because I know it won't work out. But what doesn't kills us just makes us stronger I guess. I am what I believe in.

quote:
    They want to feel accepted as they are, with flaws included.

Thank you for showing just how silly your expectations really are, since you won't listen to anyone else, maybe you will take your own advise.

-> I take my own advice all the time.
    I think I mentioned before that the kind of woman I'm looking for is not commonly found which is why I've been alone for a few years now. There's no sure way to find her the only logical way is to meet more people. For example I like woman who are scientists, it just thrills me to discuss genetics, physics and other subjects alike! The girl who I was speaking to, Nadja, she had psychology diploma in university so it is also someone with whom I might have interesting deep conversations. Of course I no longer consider her "real" after knowing about at least 2 guys who are corresponding with her and her course of action during the last few months.

I'm taking my own advice all the time! Which is why I chose to go to Estonia next!
    I guess the best way to know if a woman is for you or not is to see how you feel when you're together. That talks more than words!

But you're right I might look silly trying to actually discuss psychology issues here and bring some light to things you want to believe nobody knows and are misteries for every man.

At the moment I don't really care to find or not the "perfect" woman, if she shows up fine, if not its also fine. I decided it was best to focus on other things and along the way we'll eventually meet. Thinking too much about it isn't good for my emotional health!

Last time a girl told me she felt lonely and gave me her number I started thinking about it and started also missing someone then she just played hard to catch and we didn't even go out on a first date! So yeah there are stupid woman around. Just yesterday her best friend told me sometimes she calls her and during the conversation asks if I'm there (her best friend works in a restaurant). And I'm like.. it would be smart if she'd just invite me out or make herself more available instead of being alone waiting for me to "chase" her around. Because I don't "chase".

I'm a bit fed up of woman at the moment. If you had beautiful babes to go out with and they're all totally not interesting and only one or two you actually enjoy the company and many times prefered to do something else than going out with them, you'd have a completely different view on women. :P
    Women are mistery when you don't have a lot of them to play around with. Why do you think gay guys understand woman better? They have a lot of female friends, really a lot. The woman know they aren't getting hit on by them so they open up easilly. Thats just it, if I don't hit on them and by the contrary even say no, they'll really open up! Some keep trying for a while and give up, others become friends/acquaintances with whom I go out now and then. I also no longer enjoy taking them out just to show off to my friends/acquaintances. I rather go out with an ugly girl who I find interesting and hear a friend say "I saw you the other day with a girl passing by car, she was damn ugly" and I answer "yeah but she's quite intelligent and I just love to talk to her".

Says the guy to the girl:
    "If I hadn't all this money and a nice car would you want me anyway?"
    Answer:
    "If I hadn't this beautiful look and an amazing body would YOU want me?"
    Replies the guy:
    "Nevermind!"

Well back to work again!!