Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Sorrry SmokeS, sorrry,

forgot about that. Us Goldwingers are only allowed to use shoulder-, elbow- and knee reinforced goretex, unisex style. And integralhelmets without sculls or other symbols of the darker forces on them. Tights are ofcourse completely out of the question; they are considered too daring. We are a sad breed, I know. We don't even do probating, every wishy-washy sod can join.

Though such a dress can also be used with advantage for protection, if you try to board some kind of eastern public transportation vehicle, like a tram or bus. The aggressive group-psychosis arising, when 20-30 people try to go in and out of the same door simultaneously, can be rather damaging, especially if middleaged ladies with menopause syndroms, brickloaded handbags and umbrellas are over-represented. They usually are.

Queueforming has yet to be a part of the eastern culture.

The dress also keeps you warm, when you have to sleep the night over in the tram, when the unavoidable breakdown of electricity, the railcollapse from metal tiredness, the weekly strike, electiondays and other minor inconveniences arise.

quote:My friend Oksana from Chelyabinsk carved on a lobster tail the size of my fist, and complained about the restaurant's decor, the music, the service, and the fact that her lobster may have been frozen at some point en route to her table. She finally dipped a big bite in drawn butter and stuffed it in her maw before exclaiming, "THIS PLACE SUCKS!"
    wow!
    do they forget!
    Just short ago she was probably relieving foreign truck drivers of their "commuting stress" in a crowded parking lot after dark, and boy, did things suck...or get sucked?[)]

quote:Not being quite as sceptical as Ham, it would be strange if a few miss Realityville (l950 morality recycled) don't exist in a population of several hundred millions. My late father once had a pittbullterrier, which actually didn't feel the need to make compostmaterial of anything living around. So everything is possible.
    My family owned several big, typically ferocious, dogs, including Mastino, Terranova etc.
    They were harmless...i could open their mouth and pull their tongue without problems.
    Go figure, FSUWs are likely to file criminal suit against you for not being the millionaire you claimed on the internet.

i never said decent women don't exist. I said 99 times that I think the internet is the worst place to find them. I never said millionaires don't exist; I only doubt they waste time online braying like idiots about their -supposed- achievements.
    A "good, traditional" western woman is more likely to be found in a Mormon (or other super-conservative ) church than fooling online with Moe the truck driver, who in today's incarnational past is sir Alistair Lipton, lord of the manor, order of the bath: yea, his estranged 150kg wife Tessa, with mustaches putting Mongols to shame, is "ordering him to take a bath" since 2001, but with no apparent success.

quote: Being a weirdo myself, believing in bleeding-heart stuff like vegetarianism, environmentalism, being nice to animals, not kicking children (at least not too often, or when their parents can see it), .......well, you know.... I know a couple of datingsites specializing on people like me. All at very reasonable prices (or even free).
    One is slightly new-age oriented, and the worst you'll meet there, are women taking this with crystals, horoscopes and mothergoddesses a bit too seriously. For the benefit of the younger, unmarried generation reading this, I took a peep at the age-group 20-35, and they looked very nice. Though it's a neighbourhood site.
    that is mostly 1960ish hippie culture. Although fabricating soothing identities, that kind of girls is often not as compassionate or meek as they might want you to believe.
    They might claim to profess say hindu beliefs, but they are not some meek Bengali cutie, but rather some brewing good old "independent" -or other resentment-packed- kind of western woman, so tells my experience.
    In fact, most of these online new age freaks have typically changed along the spectrum: wiccans today; hinduists last month...in 2001 devoted to Satan and in 1999 were having sex with animals...

quote:"All 301 of them!!!!"
    ROFLMAO. Wasn't she married to that guy who was posting here last year about his FSU wife who "loves to cook" and is "always ready for sex" with him, even though he is unemployed and "going through a rough time right now."? Lisa Douglas loved to cook too... pancakes.

quote:Lisa Douglas loved to cook too... pancakes.
    Oh boy, wouldn't I love to eat her pancakes! Seriously, when you think about it, the Gabor sisters are the perfect representation of FSUW's. Eva played the fantasy wife Lisa Douglas... slim figure with fairly large round heaving breasts, attractive, smart enough to let her husband always "think" he knew everything, and of course much younger than him.

Zsa Zsa Gabor on the other hand was truly a piece of work. Like Prometheus' friend Oksana from Chelyabinsk she wanted it all on a silver platter and lived a soap opera fantasy life of her own. I forget the number of times she was married and divorced, but she always married money, and took plenty with her when the divorce came around!
    quote:Us Goldwingers are only allowed to use shoulder-, elbow- and knee reinforced goretex, unisex style. And integralhelmets without sculls or other symbols of the darker forces on them.
    Most hardcore bikers in the US don't even bother with helmets, except in states that require them to be worn. Even then, we usually wear a turtle shell type helmet with a fake DOT sticker on it.

Train returns

I could not agree more. If my FSU MOB friends were half as charming as Lisa, their American husbands would have little to complain about.

As my grandmother used to say, "You'll catch a lot more flies with honey than vinegar."
    Never understood why she wanted to catch flies, but I think it had something to do with the days before HVAC.

Prometheus, you could bundle Lisa up in a polar bear parka and mukluks, drop her off in the middle of Siberia, and she would still be smokin' hot!!! She truly is every guy's fantasy FSU bride, whether they fully realize the fact or not. Young, drop dead gorgeous, smart, sexy, witty, clever and that delicious accent!!! Mmmmmmmm!!!

...oh, the flies thing... people simply had really strange hobbies back then!

Train returns

quote:Hey ham, what about those oranges buddy?
    My cousin performs tomorrow night at a Red Cross charity event sponsored by "organic growers unlimited" and magazines "Castration" and " Crystal Spirits".
    The Dick van Bulldyke show will cover the event.
    As you guess, only organic food will be served...and beverages.
    My cousin will be squeezing delicious raw vegetables for the guests.
    With a $2 donation to the "mail-order brides' battered women shelter" booth you get a free anti-hepatitis shot...

Hmmmmmm... Hotcakes Dahling!

As you may have noticed, I finally figured out how to post pics!!!! And a pic of Lisa Douglas exiting the shower is certainly one to use my newly found ability on.[:I][]

FYI, I did the math. Lisa was 46yo when she moved to Hooterville. I guess that's a testimony to the long lasting beauty of the women of Hungary/ Austria.

As FSU/MOB wives go, again doing the math, she was 23 years younger than her American hubby. I guess this stuff went on long before cyberspace came along!

Train returns

Blah, blah, blah. I am tired of this psycho babble bull sh*t. Is this Dr. Phil's forum?

I want to hear about guys in the FSU trying to bag some babes - do they smell like a perch trawler?

What about guys planning on a FRU trip. How are they going to land a hottie. Have they thought through what is it like to be with someone that speaks a different language. Is there a need to be able to communicate beyond simple things like "blow me and get me a beer"?

PS
    For you guys in or soon to be in the FSU. If you see my beloved Vika #5761 tell her I love her and will be with her soon.

She is my true beloved

Just another ClueLessLuzer