Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hi ClueLessLuzer,

your two-dimensional approach to life, boozing and balling (if I get you right), is duly noted. Your prerogative.

But if you make this attitude into an absolute, it means, that anything not two-dimensional is psychobabble. F.ex. my own (maybe feeble) efforts of humour. And that will make you into still another bigotted missionary out on a jihad, if you pursue it. And I believe, this is what you are doing.

It's NOT OK for some of the guys to fool a bit around with photos of moviestars (as far as I can see not hurting anyone except querulous flatlanders), whereas you sending photos of your sweetheart for public wieving IS OK.

While I personally find moviestar photos uninteresting, what makes you think, that photos of your girlfriend are more meaningful to me (or others)?

If you prefer to live in flatland, or even zeropoint, it's your choice. But some of us like a few more dimensions. EG intellect, emotions etc. And in my opinion those guys you don't like (maybe/maybe not including me), have occasionally contributed with intelligent or witty posts. That's our choice.

If I misjudge you, and you are not exclusively reptil-brain oriented, some CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions as how to make this site better would not be amiss.

I naturally only speak on my own behalf.

quote:Blah, blah, blah. I am tired of this psycho babble bull sh*t. Is this Dr. Phil's forum?
    Only when our resident oracle brundos chimes in!

As for Vika #5761, hey, I'd tap that!!![}]

Train returns

quote:As for Vika #5761, hey, I'd tap that!!!
    didn't this one write to Eustache Haney, too? Or was it the indian Theodore?

UALADYS.COM IS A SCAM...i'm glad i found this site. i'd been communicating with this lady for a month and we'd been writing to each other almost everyday. i really had big plans and was planning on taking a trip there in march but she said to meet in summer so we spend much more time coz she'd be out of uni by then. anyway, i was glad and even had plans to have english classes organized for her.

i decided to do something fun today so i registered with someone's pix and wrote to her and guess what? i got the exact email i first received from her a month ago saying all the blah blah blah stuff. i then sent a quick email from my original add saying i was making an impromptu visit to her town with a russian friend of mine and so she shouldn't worry because i'd just pop in to say hello. i still haven't received a reply yet. what more do i need before realising this is all a scam? i'm glad i never spent much money. i'd have gone crazy. i think i'd look for someone around here. cheers dudes for the good work. remember not to get scammed. trust your instincts!!!

here is the number of the biatch!!! #4198

quote: Blah, blah, blah. I am tired of this psycho babble bull sh*t. Is this Dr. Phil's forum?
    if you are wise to it, good for you.
    I once wasn't and paid it dearly, so bringing it to light is useful.

quote: i registered with someone's pix and wrote to her and guess what? i got the exact email i first received from her a month ago saying all the blah blah blah stuff.
    kilroy, I started doing this quite awhile ago and have suggested that others do the same before they get too involved with a girl. Through AOL, I have four different screen names and e-mail addresses. I have written to girls sending them pics of Perry Ferrell of Nine Inch Nails, some guy that looks like a military type, and even Daniel Graig the new James Bond. Just like you, I received the exact same letters that I had received the first time around when writing as myself. Of course, the fake guy's name was correct.

I think this can be a useful anti-scammer tool if guys would use it more. Let's face it, it's easy enough to post a second profile. The scammers do it. And if you think the girl is real after your alter ego receives a letter or two, you can just stop writing or tell her you found someone else you like. Just remember, she does apparently write to guys other than you!!!

4198? I'll have to check her out.

ham, I'm sure Vika #5761 has written to Mr. Haney. They all do eventually. The guy is a babe magnet!!!

Train returns

What if you had a profile with photos or yats and mansion and pretend to be a milionaire to see how it would turn out!

Then say you're going there and will tip each person in UA $5000 USD for helping you find the love of your life!

That should spice things up a little..

I actually posted the photo of my cat in my profile and no girl ever mentioned it. Curiously I also sent photo of my cat to the girl I was corresponding to and she never mentioned it, only when I asked her about it she acknoledged having seen it and barely commented. Total lack of interest I think.

This other girl I was corresponding to long ago also I spoke to her once on the phone and I can say her enthusiasm was nothing compared to her letters, it just sounded like someone who doesn't give a **** about me.

If you want to get laid, go to Tallinn in Estonia, go to Viru Hotel there is a disco in the lower floor called "Amigo". Just sit around and enjoy the babes coming to you. Beware not to drink much and put your stuff in the room's safe or you might wake up "mugged". I'd advise you to make out with local staff from restaurant or even the hotel, it is safer. Either way, it is damn easy. Just let the girls pay you drinks... simple enough?

Dr. BrunoDS out.

Anybody liking cats can't be all bad. Or the other way round. Before I always made a point of my cat-loving; women ignoring it would be out in the cold very quick.

quote: What if you had a profile with photos or yats and mansion and pretend to be a milionaire to see how it would turn out!
    brundos, of course that would attract most women, let alone the scammers. But, google Perry Ferrell and take a look. It's a rare breed that would be attracted to this guy unless they know he's a rock star.

And that's without the 12" spiked mohawk!

And I guess if your looking for an STD, random sexual encounters with a strange girl you meet in a bar and take back to your rented flat to f*ck is okay. It's just not my cup of tea. Ask yourself, how often does this girl do this???

Cats??? To each his own. The biggest problem I have with cats is they're probably the only creatures on earth that are more devious than a woman!

Train returns