Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

hehe cats are wild animals... unless you show who's the boss you're screwed. And they do forget it sometimes if you don't remind them once in a while. A bit like in relations there is the dominant and the submissive, in any animal group there's always one who's the "boss". So if you have a cat, either there is a "boss" in the house or the cat owns you all! :P

My cat does not bite or scratch me and whenever he even tries I show him who's the boss. Finger down the throat when he opened his month and he learned not to bite very fast. As for scratching, a paw twist is very effective. If the cat feels he is successful in getting rid of you by bitting or scratching, he will feel that his method works and keeps using it.
    As for mine, if he would ever scratch me in purpose I'd kick his ass.. or tail!

My cat learned a new method of getting rid of me, he licks my fingers when I'm annoying him and does a begging sound. If I scare him or run towards he just puts himself in submissive position by lowering his head and putting the neck vulnerable, its the animal way of saying "You won, don't hurt me.".
    Sometimes he even falls over lol.. its funny.
    Other than that we get along fine, he is behaving pretty well now so I rarely annoy him.

Cats act a lot on interest but I think there is also an affective side or maybe they just like us to scrub them. Anyway human relations are also based in interest if you really think deep about it. You are looking to be happy and for a person who helps you achieve that. So basically you are thinking always about yourself first! Even when you help others.. you do enjoy doing it right? So you're doing it for youself in a way... :P

Women just like cats and anyone else just want to feel happy, some are happy shopping others are happy with love, etc. It isn't uncommon to see women who act on interest to look for rich men but when you look at the boyfriends they have/had, they're either unemployed losers without any money or some poor guy. I have seen this happen many times, one girl who I went out with in 2004 she was into me for the money but her ex-boyfriend was a guy who had even less money than her and she paid for him when they went out.
    How would you explain this?

Did you have similar experiences? These girls seem to need a boyfriend who abuses them or uses them for money. Maybe some kind of psychological balance? Dr. Phil are you there??

Don't be shy, share your "bitch wants sugadaddy" experiences!

Hi ClueLessLuzer,

your number 1 lady mailed me also:

"THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY EUGENIA FOR VIKA

Hello, dear .......!

Frankly speaking, I wanted to begin my letter from the Russian word 'Zdravstvuj'... but then I understood that you may not to know Russian and wouldn't understand me... You may not believe, but the most important for me is... to receive a reply from you!

I think you are a man many women are dreaming about. But you are still alone ... why? Maybe you want to find just YOUR woman? Hey, let's communicate to know each other closer... it may be me!

I'm an optimistic, kind-hearted and active girl. My friends says, that I'm an attractive one. It's pleasant to hear, but I dream of finding the man who'll see my inner beauty, and I hope... no, I'm sure that you'll look at me not only with your eyes, but with your heart. It doesn't matter, how far away are you, who was in your life before my coming... but I see you as a man with a rich inner world and a kind heart full of love and inspiration for a great deeds for your future beloved. If it's true... I think we have to use our chance for a communication and to see what our future friendship could be develop in.

I'll be waiting for your answer! Please take care of yourself and don't forget that in this world there is a girl who is thinking about you because of your presious human qualities... This girl is...just me!

Best wishes, Vika"

I don't know what I will answer her. May be I will send her some regards from you.

Goddiejens

quote: Women just like cats and anyone else just want to feel happy, some are happy shopping others are happy with love, etc. It isn't uncommon to see women who act on interest to look for rich men but when you look at the boyfriends they have/had, they're either unemployed losers without any money or some poor guy. I have seen this happen many times, one girl who I went out with in 2004 she was into me for the money but her ex-boyfriend was a guy who had even less money than her and she paid for him when they went out.
    How would you explain this?

Did you have similar experiences? These girls seem to need a boyfriend who abuses them or uses them for money. Maybe some kind of psychological balance? Dr. Phil are you there??
    I for one am among the few honest people online to admit that i am not a great catch [u]by a woman's standpoint (which has little to do with objectivity ).
    My looks are poor; i have no big job, money or status to make up for that.
    I'm not into eating tarantulas and have no catchy hobbies, either; in other words, i'm doomed (like a majority of "headache gray" people you met on the streets ).
    I think that women would by sheer instinct favor freaks, sociopaths and other homeless shelter or nutty house kind of guys; call it perverted maternal instinct.
    Some are attracted to the "aura of coolness" that a minority loon provides, who by age 20 spent more hours in jail that at school. Such "bad guys" typically abuse them, and it is not uncommon they have to sell their bodies to bring bacon home to good old Jamal minding his brass knuckle.
    Under a broad brush, most women are happy, in a perverted way; they have chosen to be there, and would probably do that again.
    Their attitude and level of contempt and anger are minimal compared to stage 2.
    Stage 2 gradually surfaces after several Jamals when she realizes time is running out and she must invest whatever is left of her "honor" to make her more profit than a couple clandestine abortions, a STD and perhaps a few black eyes.
    So she finds herself a Barney eager to buy her story.
    News reports here told of more and more gynecologists asked to give stitches to women's hymens to make them look virgin (there were so many cases that it sparked a controversy ).
    No, stitches won't bring virginity back but assure minor bleeding during intercourse.
    See where we're heading?
    Of course now she is no longer following her heart but merely bluffing at the poker table.
    Therefore, no matter the outcome, she will always feel resentful because -after all- she had to resort to this; to compromise to this point.
    She might gain 1000.000 times more from Barney than from her Jamal, drunk Oleg etc, but she is annoyed and sees Barney's every flaw as a plank in his eye instead of the splinter it actually is.
    Resentment will start brewing, all the more because poor Barney isn't after all dr. Kildare rolling high or some soap opera engineered fake.

We cannot fix human nature, but being forewarned arms men with the knowledge that such vampires cannot do harm if you don't offer them the neck.
    Sun rays of reason are enough to dispel their magic and turn them to ashes.
    Sure, there are men who are scumbags and play foul, but "nice Barney" is 100 times more likely to pay on their behalf.

quote:I don't know what I will answer her. May be I will send her some regards from you.
    don't forget greetings from Leroy, Harlem; Pedro, Tocula; Wong, Taipei; Kamala, Uganda; Kojiro, Osaka.
    [B)][xx(]

Cit Brunods:

"So basically you are thinking always about yourself first! Even when you help others.. you do enjoy doing it right?"

True, true. But as the recievers usually aren't moral philosophers, often only hungry, cold or sad, I think they will forgive the giver for his egoistic motives.

Ham,

it's true, we can't change human nature. But that's general. As individuals we have a chance to change our own.

We live in a world, which is being filled up with fakes of all kinds. A minor group of women and men is still looking for the true thing in a serious way. And we can change ourselves into being more true.

I'm one of those, and while I was not exactly overrun by women wanting to contact me on this basis, I got enough answers from nice, intelligent and decent women from several nations, when I was cyberdating. There's no doubt about the women's honest intensions, some of them I stayed in contact with as pen-pals for a couple of years after.

Had I known then, what I know today about scammers, I wouldn't have made the mistake, I made by going to UA to this specific woman. But maybe everything is so much tougher today, so my positive contacts from then wouldn't exist now.

Well, guys,

I go to Russia in less than 2 weeks from today. I date a lady in Krasnodar. At the end of this month I will give an exact report here. As I speak basically Russian and prepare myself with a good wordlist I will not be in permanent need of a translator there. After the introduction meeting of 30 minutes the translator will have done the job.

Now they have minus 20 degrees there, grrr!!! A nice test for my Argentine leather jacket.

But the time is well chosen. The lady of my heart will have holidays. She will not be dedicated to her job. She was happy with my last picture which shows me as normal as I am. So we will have a good chance to come to a happy end.

Goddiejens

quote:If I scare him or run towards he just puts himself in submissive position by lowering his head and putting the neck vulnerable, its the animal way of saying "You won, don't hurt me.".
    Now try doing that with a 125 lb wolf/dog and still have your face and you might know where I'm coming from. My ex almost crapped herself when I went nose to nose with him and he laid down.
    quote:Some are attracted to the "aura of coolness" that a minority loon provides, who by age 20 spent more hours in jail that at school. Such "bad guys" typically abuse them, and it is not uncommon they have to sell their bodies to bring bacon home to good old Jamal minding his brass knuckle.
    Under a broad brush, most women are happy, in a perverted way; they have chosen to be there, and would probably do that again.
    Any woman that stays with an abusive guy is a friggin' mental case herself. Any guy that abuses women need their asses kicked in the most serious way!

The only problem here is that a b!tch like my ex lies so well, (I would say it was second nature to her, but that would be selling her talents short) that sometimes an abused woman may simply be vendictive.

Her ex-husband now sports a brand new front grill(teeth), courtesy of the things she told me about him beating her. The guy is 6'0" 220 lbs. She's 5'3" 100 lbs soaking wet. Sometimes I feel bad about it, but as it turned out, I new the guy before I met her and he had it coming anyway.

Which goes to what I said about cats... the ONLY thing more devious than a woman! brundos, watch your back! Your cat may be waiting to jump you when you least expect it!!!

Train returns

GOOD LUCK Goddiejens!!!!!! My trip to Ukraine is in less than two months. I sincerely hope all goes well for you, as it will give just the slightest bit of hope to the rest of us who are sincere in our intentions!

You might want to take more than a leather jacket though. I can't take my leather because it has too many pins, etc to pass a metal detector and the pins alone may not pass security check points.

Again, GOOD LUCK!!!

Train returns

Guys check out Natalia O. #9304, I got a letter from her, she has a really nice smile. Looks like a nice girl.

And why I posted here is because she writes english, her letters are not translated!!

Even though she's kinda flat, looks like a good person. Go check her out!