Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dreamdust on bottles.

quote:And why I posted here is because she writes english, her letters are not translated!!
    Still costs you money to write her that goes in someone's pocket at UA. And no matter what, she will NEVER write to you outside of UA!!!

Train returns

Of course she will never write to you outside UA, she would have her butt kicked and would lose all those dozens of "unique" man she corresponds with!

BTW Nadja vanished after my last letter where I asked her to reply to my questions and even put in a copy/paste of my letter with the questions as she did not know what questions I was talking about! LOL

I guess I am no longer the love of her life who she misses so much. But I'm sure she will send me a message after my unlimited e-mails subscription expires in 26 January! Will be a message saying how much she misses me and that she can't live without me and she will do ANYTHING for me to write to her again.

Translation: Money for shopping ran out and she needs to buy those new shoes she saw in the shop... please subscribe so I can get my shoes!! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THOSE SHOESSSSS!!!! LOL

I bet she writes that in her letter and the translator just excludes the part of "I need money for new shoes" by "I need you" which is actually the same thing kind of... eheehhehe

quote:I guess I am no longer the love of her life who she misses so much.
    Of course you're the love of her life! And so is Ahmed... Barney... Fong Tao... Gomer... Billy Ray... Sven... Mario... Juan... Kamala... and of course, Mr. Haney too!!![8D]

Train returns

Seems I am again the love of her life.. or maybe not so much anymore?

---------
    Thank you for your letter darling!I am sorry for so late reply, but I think that I am not at the police department and if I don't want to answer I won't answer!! I my letter I've said "I will TRY to answer", I not "I will answer"OK?
    ---------

OMG but I am the police investigating UA... so yes she is actually dealing with police! :P

Don't forget about Action Man, Hulk, Spider Man and others, they are also love of her life! Godzilla also gives her quite a kick! hehe

quote:OMG but I am the police investigating UA... so yes she is actually dealing with police! :P
    Hey everyone! Did you feel that? Just now when the ground shook... It must have been every scam artist in the FSU shaking in their boots all at once when they learned that brundos is the "police", and is investigating them!!!

"Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "Reality"
    "Reality who?"
    "My point exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you, thank you very much... you've been a wonderful audience!!!! Thank you!!!!

swede, would you say "sleepwalker" or possibly a totally new category? I guess the real question is, "Is he dilusional and actully believes what he tells everyone, or is he simply seeking attention by creating contoversy about non-existent subjects and proclaiming himself to be the foremost authority, thus reinforcing his own psycho-drama?"

Freud would have a field day.

Train returns

Personally, I think that everyone on this site should buy their tickets at same time and head over. Worse case scenario, we all hit the bar together with our ukraine/english translation dictionary and meet some real Ukrainian woman!! Besides some of the older post actually say that you do better meeting the gals there that aren't agency affiliated.

quote: Personally, I think that everyone on this site should buy their tickets at same time and head over. Worse case scenario, we all hit the bar together with our ukraine/english translation dictionary and meet some real Ukrainian woman!! Besides some of the older post actually say that you do better meeting the gals there that aren't agency affiliated.
    It's a GREAT idea on paper, but not practical. It's not quite like getting a few of your old high school buddies together for a night out.

Personally. I'd love to do it. There are some pretty ineresting people here, but... the logistics of gathering guys from all over the world, which we are, is not an easy task. Dates, cities, even which country to visit to find that corner bar???[:0]

Train returns

Ya your correct on that Peoples, but it would be nice to see Brunods cuff and stuff that scammer and drag her off in a interpol squad car.

skipped, brundos is not the police! He thinks he's the police? An oracle? And who knows what else? But he's not the police. The fact is, as a "retired" member of a fairly well know motorcycle enthusiasts club which has international chapters, I could probably have far greater success than most, but... I am retired.

I think I found a sweet little girl in Ukraine, we have plans to meet and I see what happens next. Either way, I'll still be around here for a while!

Train returns