Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

PeopleS, I wish you all the best and hope that you come back with fantastic news! I have read many posts and even talked to a couple of guys who visited the Ukraine. One of them was sold on a specific gal and even went through many steps to bring her back. But because neither one of them was willing to learn the others language, they bagged the whole thing (one of ya is going to have make the effort right?). Another guy went over there to meet a specific gal and ended up with another gal. Infact, I need to chat with him again and how it ended up with the new gal.
    I like what you have to say and I am extremely interested in hearing about your trip after you return as well. Thanks

skipped, thanks for the good wishes. Language has already been discussed between me and the girl I'm going to visit. She fully understands that for her to live and survive in the US, she will have to learn English. I will of course work to learn Ukrainian as well, as much as possible, but it is much more necessary for her to learn the language of the country she will live in.

If a girl from Ukraine told a guy she wanted to be with him, but didn't want to learn his language, she was full of sh!t to begin with. No legitimate woman expects to find a man through the internet, move to his country, and have the entire population learn her language!

This will never happen in the US unless enough illegal and undocumented aliens set up shop... like oooooo in California?

Train returns

Cit PeopleS:

"I guess the real question is, "Is he dilusional and actully believes what he tells everyone, or is he simply seeking attention by creating contoversy about non-existent subjects and proclaiming himself to be the foremost authority, thus reinforcing his own psycho-drama?"

You said it. But on the other hand, I rather like Brunods nowadays; he's so enthusiastic about everything in his errant ways, that you can't help feeling protective.

Sad to say, even compared to some political philosophies, Freudianism
    seems to be one of the worst example of bosh being constructed the last few hundred years. None of the basic ideas have ever been proved even slightly, pragmatically (as a treatmentform) it's hopeless, and Freud himself suffered from some of the symptoms he described, without being able to help himself.

A really, really bad case of belief-system.

LOL OMG.. I was joking!! It was irony?

It would be quite ironic if she'd be saying that and I was actually the police! LOL

Unless of course I am an oracle from interpol? Yeah!
    And Santa Claus exists! So does tooth fairy!

I agree about Santa Claus, but are you quite sure about the tooth fairy?

Considering what "the firm" has been experimenting with the last 50 years, why not police oracles also. But I did notice your humour.

Hello, <scam victim>

Thank you for your question.
    We will send you a notification about our answer ASAP.
    To see the answer you need to log in at the site and to visit our support center.
    Please, remember your ticket id 67678.

You can recieve answer directly from our site from this URL:
    http://www.ualadys.com/support.rpx?id=67678

Attention:
    We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
    We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
    but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
    That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.
    http://www.ualadys.com/support.rpx?id=67678

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
    and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

----- Question body ------
    My hidden profile
    Why do I continue to get unsolicited mailings from ladies when my profile is hidden from view?
    --------------------------

Regards,
    Support Team
    UAladys.com

I am still waiting for their answer

Yes, one may wonder

quote:Sad to say, even compared to some political philosophies, Freudianism
    seems to be one of the worst example of bosh being constructed the last few hundred years. None of the basic ideas have ever been proved even slightly, pragmatically (as a treatmentform) it's hopeless, and Freud himself suffered from some of the symptoms he described, without being able to help himself.
    psychoanalysis is not perfect, but the idea is good.
    introspection, or "analyzing your psyche " (soul-searching, whatever ) is the best way to come to terms with phobias and delusions.
    Therapists act at best as a medium, and at worst as placebo, like visiting a priest or talking to a friend.
    Yet to some not very good at self-introspection, talking proves very useful to reach at least a level of introspection.
    None but oneself can solve the problem.
    Most of us recall the girl we were madly in love with, while friends or family warned us she was a cheap/unreliable girl, but we would insist in idealizing her & explaining her nonsense away with smart, soothing guesses no matter how painful or odd the evidence in front of us was.
    Then one day we realized our love queen was just an opportunist, a manipulative gold-digger, a wh-re who had laid the whole fire brigade and soccer team etc...the pastel-colored image we had engineered in our minds was but a reflection of our own -often closeted- needs, but had little -if anything at all- in common with the real life person we were interested in...
    We thought "all that matters is Jenny...Susie...Triin... Olga...Nunzia..." but it was coded speak for "all that matter is I want to feel...loved, appreciated, whatever", first comer basis.
    And one day the obsession or delusion that had been haunting us maybe for years dissolves...we are able to see through the smoke screen and "special effects" of her wiles fueled by our shortcomings: the ten story tall road block dinosaur ravaging Tokyo is in reality a man in rubber suit smashing a carton box miniature city.
    Now we can see it, and laugh, but earlier it looked so real.

Hi Ham,

I believe that introspection can be of enormous help to most people. And that just talking with someone, about any problems you have, can have this mirroreffect you mentioned.

What I don't like about traditional Freudianism are the concepts, he's working with. Especially the idea of "subconsciousness". It's at best a postulate, which has never been proved or demonstrated in any way.

It has also led to several generations, which have been brought up by parents, who believed, that our conscious mind is some string-puppet to the subconscious. Every time a kid did something unpleasant, it was its subconsciousness doing it, (this freeing it from responsibility), so these children never learned social behaviour.

Worked 8-9 years as a publicschool teacher in Denmark Saw this problem every day.

Freudian theories are not very popular or known outside westeurope and US. They have their own theories and methods.

Sadly I'm not one of those guys, who will "see the light" about a women, even if I know, she has an abominable character. I have problems falling OUT of love.

Or rather had. My UA experience kind of cured me, it was like some shock- or aversiontherapy.

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

This will never happen in the US unless enough illegal and undocumented aliens set up shop... like oooooo in California?
    wow, trashing the state I live in. First I find my true love Vika is sending emails to other guys and now this......