Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by Ihearmytrain

Hey ham! As I said, STORIES I have heard, and the word REAL was in quotes. Who knows if a girl is real? Basically, I don't know who or what to believe when it comes to FSU women. Personally, I've only been engaging in corresponding with FSU women for less than 6 mos. Unfortunatly, I am yet to find one who hasn't fallen in love with me in less than 6 e-mails or asked for money in less than 10 e-mails.
    I may have to dissapoint you even further by saying that out of those "women" you corresponded with, most were likely to be men... So, use quotes around "women," as well as "real."

Hey ham! As I said, STORIES I have heard, and the word REAL was in quotes. Who knows if a girl is real? Basically, I don't know who or what to believe when it comes to FSU women. Personally, I've only been engaging in corresponding with FSU women for less than 6 mos. Unfortunatly, I am yet to find one who hasn't fallen in love with me in less than 6 e-mails or asked for money in less than 10 e-mails.
    I may have to dissapoint you even further by saying that out of those "women" you corresponded with, most were likely to be men... So, use quotes around "women," as well as "real."

Hey ham! As I said, STORIES I have heard, and the word REAL was in quotes. Who knows if a girl is real? Basically, I don't know who or what to believe when it comes to FSU women. Personally, I've only been engaging in corresponding with FSU women for less than 6 mos. Unfortunatly, I am yet to find one who hasn't fallen in love with me in less than 6 e-mails or asked for money in less than 10 e-mails. The FSU is huge! I know there must be some "REAL" women there, but all I get are the "STORIES". I haven't given up yet, but it is frustrating.

Train
    as long as you know the game, you won't fall victim of it.

Hey ham! As I said, STORIES I have heard, and the word REAL was in quotes. Who knows if a girl is real? Basically, I don't know who or what to believe when it comes to FSU women. Personally, I've only been engaging in corresponding with FSU women for less than 6 mos. Unfortunatly, I am yet to find one who hasn't fallen in love with me in less than 6 e-mails or asked for money in less than 10 e-mails. The FSU is huge! I know there must be some "REAL" women there, but all I get are the "STORIES". I haven't given up yet, but it is frustrating.

Train
    as long as you know the game, you won't fall victim of it.

Hey elenag and ham! Thanks again for your input. It was after almost getting burned that I found my way to this site. Had I found this site before, it wouldn't even have been close. I've found your comments in this and other forums to be informative without being derrogatory.

elenag, yes, I've heard that many of these "women" are men. In fact I had previously passed that tidbit on in another forum.

ham, unfortunatly, it is a game!

Thanks to you two and a few others on this site, I know scam 101. I plan to continue my education on this site

Train

Hey elenag and ham! Thanks again for your input. It was after almost getting burned that I found my way to this site. Had I found this site before, it wouldn't even have been close. I've found your comments in this and other forums to be informative without being derrogatory.

elenag, yes, I've heard that many of these "women" are men. In fact I had previously passed that tidbit on in another forum.

ham, unfortunatly, it is a game!

Thanks to you two and a few others on this site, I know scam 101. I plan to continue my education on this site

Train

"Hi my new friend
    Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
    It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
    I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
    The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and
    I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
    I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
    it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my
    plans"

got same email recently
    darn, I gave my city(airport)
    address and phone number.
    Said she was from small town
    was in St.Petersburg on her way
    to work in my country.
    Would I let her stay at my place.
    Said she was fitness instructor,
    sends me pictures, calls herself
    "Yuliya"

"Hi my new friend
    Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
    It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
    I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
    The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and
    I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
    I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
    it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my
    plans"

got same email recently
    darn, I gave my city(airport)
    address and phone number.
    Said she was from small town
    was in St.Petersburg on her way
    to work in my country.
    Would I let her stay at my place.
    Said she was fitness instructor,
    sends me pictures, calls herself
    "Yuliya"

Have another calling herself "Tessy Linda"
    from states(Tennessee), originally from Australia,
    now in Africa buying fabrics for new business?
    She sent me the same email twice.
    I had communicated with her in between.
    email starts:

You seem like a very nice person that I'd like to get to know.My life is very stable after my last relationship I learned somenew things. Am I ready for a new relationship yes but the relationship has to be mutual, trusted between both partener help each other when they need help, such as if you have a rough day and need help im here to help you. To support you, thats what you call trust and friendship, my father told me many years ago, to treat a lady with respect and act like agentlemen.am ready to love, I believe with chemistry between two people love will only blne ossom. You seem to have many qualities that I am looking for in a man.

Received duplicate email after asking for photos of where she was.
    HUMMMMMMMM.

Have another calling herself "Tessy Linda"
    from states(Tennessee), originally from Australia,
    now in Africa buying fabrics for new business?
    She sent me the same email twice.
    I had communicated with her in between.
    email starts:

You seem like a very nice person that I'd like to get to know.My life is very stable after my last relationship I learned somenew things. Am I ready for a new relationship yes but the relationship has to be mutual, trusted between both partener help each other when they need help, such as if you have a rough day and need help im here to help you. To support you, thats what you call trust and friendship, my father told me many years ago, to treat a lady with respect and act like agentlemen.am ready to love, I believe with chemistry between two people love will only blne ossom. You seem to have many qualities that I am looking for in a man.

Received duplicate email after asking for photos of where she was.
    HUMMMMMMMM.