Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

quote:Originally posted by plitt45

I am going to reply to this the best I can..even though this is my first post anywhere and I am not sure if I am doing this the right way...I had my first dealings with a scam artist in nov.05 and I have been online everyday since talking to scammers, some of them for over a year...I have had over 100 scammers talking to me...one example of a standard form letter is the russian woman that sends a general junk mail stating that she is looking to meet someone in the states....you reply...your reply could be short....it could be long....it could be very specific, I am talking about your first reply to them...about 2 to 4 weeks later I full page letter will show up saying that she got your reply and will state the fact that it was short or long but nothing about any question you may have asked...she only scantly brushes over any thing that may resemble an answer to what you said in the first paragraph then the entire rest of the letter is all about her...her plans...she talks AT you..but not TO you...here is an example for an on going scam..

HERE'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF A SCAM I HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR A MONTH NOW I EXPECT THE NEXT LETTER TO ASK FOR MONEY FOR THE PLANE FAIR
    Hi my new friend
    Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
    It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
    I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
    The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and
    I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
    I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
    it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my
    plans

She will ask you where you live...the name of your airport...but questions in your next reply to her will never be addressed.I dont care how detailed you are...you may say that my growth was stunted and I am only two feet tall, does it matter to you...she will never answer your question..instead the next letter will talk to you in the first paragraph but every thing is just in general and could apply to anyone anywhere and then she will just ramble on and on about how happy she is that you have taken a interest in her and all that jazz...I have all kinds of pictures and letters from scammers and as I get enough evidence I will report them this site, hoping that someone would be smarter than I was their first time around and check here first to see if that woman they fell in love with is known to be a fake.

Patrick Little
    Hi Hunnie

Thanks for the mail,I'm doing good Hunnie..Very happy to have you in my life and i just like to express my feelings to you because you are the man of my heart..Well i don't have anyone to come pick me up at the Airport and i will love you to and do that because i love you so much...you have kids does not have anything to do with our relationship we can live together as one i can take care of them I will love to meet you in person Let me have this Info of you so that i can be with you when i get back to the state...

Full Name:
    Full Address:
    City:
    State:
    ZipCode:
    Phone Number:
    Closest Airport to you:

Thank you for loving me no way any one has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. For everything you are, and mean to me and everything I am becoming because you are in my life... I promise you will not be hurt just have faith and believe in God..

quote:Originally posted by plitt45

I am going to reply to this the best I can..even though this is my first post anywhere and I am not sure if I am doing this the right way...I had my first dealings with a scam artist in nov.05 and I have been online everyday since talking to scammers, some of them for over a year...I have had over 100 scammers talking to me...one example of a standard form letter is the russian woman that sends a general junk mail stating that she is looking to meet someone in the states....you reply...your reply could be short....it could be long....it could be very specific, I am talking about your first reply to them...about 2 to 4 weeks later I full page letter will show up saying that she got your reply and will state the fact that it was short or long but nothing about any question you may have asked...she only scantly brushes over any thing that may resemble an answer to what you said in the first paragraph then the entire rest of the letter is all about her...her plans...she talks AT you..but not TO you...here is an example for an on going scam..

HERE'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF A SCAM I HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR A MONTH NOW I EXPECT THE NEXT LETTER TO ASK FOR MONEY FOR THE PLANE FAIR
    Hi my new friend
    Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
    It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
    I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
    The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and
    I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
    I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
    it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my
    plans

She will ask you where you live...the name of your airport...but questions in your next reply to her will never be addressed.I dont care how detailed you are...you may say that my growth was stunted and I am only two feet tall, does it matter to you...she will never answer your question..instead the next letter will talk to you in the first paragraph but every thing is just in general and could apply to anyone anywhere and then she will just ramble on and on about how happy she is that you have taken a interest in her and all that jazz...I have all kinds of pictures and letters from scammers and as I get enough evidence I will report them this site, hoping that someone would be smarter than I was their first time around and check here first to see if that woman they fell in love with is known to be a fake.

Patrick Little
    Hi Hunnie

Thanks for the mail,I'm doing good Hunnie..Very happy to have you in my life and i just like to express my feelings to you because you are the man of my heart..Well i don't have anyone to come pick me up at the Airport and i will love you to and do that because i love you so much...you have kids does not have anything to do with our relationship we can live together as one i can take care of them I will love to meet you in person Let me have this Info of you so that i can be with you when i get back to the state...

Full Name:
    Full Address:
    City:
    State:
    ZipCode:
    Phone Number:
    Closest Airport to you:

Thank you for loving me no way any one has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. For everything you are, and mean to me and everything I am becoming because you are in my life... I promise you will not be hurt just have faith and believe in God..

Scenario:

She sent me pictures and I see in the backround Type A wall switch. Next letter I ask her where was this picture taken. The answer... of coures UKRAINE.

Type A outlets and switches are used in North America, and Bermuda. How can she be in Ukraine when the only outlet devices used there are only type C. SCAM.. But not me.... I m really curious how long this will go... I'll put the facts down in a few mails. Is just funny.

LESSON.... Look in the backrounds.

Hi everyone,

I made five trip in Ukraine into the last two years and half and there is others signs that we can check.

When you are meeting a girl and you are engage or dating, normal Ukrainian girls like to spoil their man.... If you are the only one to spoil the girl, well, be carefull. Normally, a good girl will do her part to share the expense or buy something for you. If you are the only one, beware.... Another thing, if you are engage and if the girl come from an agency, ask her to put in her profile that she is engage, if she refuse..... it's mean that she is acquainted with other men and she don't want to lose these ''potential and future spoiler''....
    Another thing, if the girl don't show you and meet you with her close family, it,s mean there is no serious relationship between you and the girl because in Russain and Ukrainian traditions, a girl will meet her close family with a ''potential husband''. Not a man who is there to spoil her only.....

Morgoth

Hey guys, from the last posting date it seems this subject died, but I might have something to add and some new questions to submit...

Morgoth, in your travels to Ukraine, have you had any real sucsess?

Something I found to weed out some scammers is to insist on traveling to visit them AND meet their family before she visits you. This isn't 100%, because some scammers may agree and let you fly to a meeting with no one. Some scammers become very insistent that they should fly to you and of course they want passport/visa money at this point.

Train returns

Well guys, I live in Poltava, the Ukraine and believe me, very very very few girls would ever decide to fly to another country say like America to meet with a man. I know a lady who is 31 or 32, and she is marrying a guy from Texas (and I teach her and her son English). Anyway, this nice lady really in love with the guy, but she is afraid of all the changes and it took her something like half a year to get prepared mentally for this change. It is a hard step to make, so all who claim they are ready to pack their bags and go and all they need is money for a ticket......they are scams 99% guaranteed.

Oh, and also. Even though you guys are writing all these ways to identify a scam, most of them probably know about this site and also learn from you. So, you have to be even more careful and as smart as a fox.

quote:Oh, and also. Even though you guys are writing all these ways to identify a scam, most of them probably know about this site and also learn from you. So, you have to be even more careful and as smart as a fox.
    never send any money to strangers you've never met; and even after meeting, be extra careful. You may want to FIND a mate, not to HIRE one.

How can you beat this?
    Of course there is no limit to lies, mind games & impersonation...

That is a good thought. Personally I do not see anything wrong in giving the money to someone you are going to marry. You know, sometimes when you give money to a person is does not mean that you "hire" one. There might be a time when you want to help a person, or give her a gift or something like that. But that is a very delicate question and cannot be applied to every case.

Did I tell you that I am a matchmaker? Yeah, yeah, I have an agency, but I am here without strings attached and am not going to advertise myself.

I know that there are lots of scam agencies out there and you guys probably have hard feelings to all the agencies now, and you have your reasons of course. But still there are some agencies who really want to help you find someone here. But it is really hard, and the main problem in most cases is you guys. Believe it or not, but it is a fact. Most of you seem to make wrong priorities when choosing a girl/woman and it is really pity. I know some really wonderful women looking for someone and they are pretty and smart and intelligent, but no, no way, you guys go for big boobies and buts.....yeah, I am also a guy, so I usually go for the same kind of thing, but it is wrong, coz you know, in most cases those with big boobies and round buts do not actually have sincere intention to get to know someone. Just some heads up for all of you guys.

I was talking with a friend of mine, from Dallas, the one who is getting married really soon to a girl from my city. We are good friends with him and I have nothing to hide, so I told him about this whole dating situation....or call it a probmel most men have, and he said that those who make wrong priorities are doomed to complain and have those kind of problems and I guess he was right. After all we all are responsible for our own actions. Okay guys, too much writing. You have fun out there, yeah, right, someone in this forum said "it should be fun" and I agree with that someone, you should have fun, do not take it all to serious, after all this is life and sometimes things do not work the way we want them to, so take it easy.

Oh, one more advice. I have been around in this dating field for more than two years.....i must admit it is so fun working in this business, always meeting interesting people, really cool.....but back to the point. Lots of you guys go to meet a girl, pay big bucks to come to her place, but it turns out she is not the one. You know, different reasons and no time to talk about all of them. Anyway, most of you guys are sad after that and do not want to do anything but come to this forum and cry your tears out. NO! You should not be doing that. In lots of cities of Ukraine, as well as Russia there are lots of pretty girls and women who would be happy to meet someone like you.......unless you are some pervert (not sure about spelling but you know what I mean). So you go get them! Yeah, language is a problem if you do not speak Russian, but hey, the body language can help you out. After all you are in another country, go enjoy it, meet people, enjoy the whole new experience and lots of pretty girls all around, that is what you come for, no?

Okay, too much writing. Cheers.

Oh, and comment to "ham" guy, not sure if I spelled it right. There are ways how to beat all this, you just have to know them. You have to be smart to beat them all, but if you are not smart enough, then you better off this whole Internet dating thing at all. And Ham, nothing personal in what I said. It was a general statement. Gosh, start liking this whole forum thing that is pretty cool! I might become a real blogger one day soon

Cheers.

quote:Originally posted by Morgoth

Hi everyone,

I made five trip in Ukraine into the last two years and half and there is others signs that we can check.

When you are meeting a girl and you are engage or dating, normal Ukrainian girls like to spoil their man.... If you are the only one to spoil the girl, well, be carefull. Normally, a good girl will do her part to share the expense or buy something for you. If you are the only one, beware.... Another thing, if you are engage and if the girl come from an agency, ask her to put in her profile that she is engage, if she refuse..... it's mean that she is acquainted with other men and she don't want to lose these ''potential and future spoiler''....
    Another thing, if the girl don't show you and meet you with her close family, it,s mean there is no serious relationship between you and the girl because in Russain and Ukrainian traditions, a girl will meet her close family with a ''potential husband''. Not a man who is there to spoil her only.....

Morgoth
    It is partly true.

You write this:

When you are meeting a girl and you are engage or dating, normal Ukrainian girls like to spoil their man.

I say: first you should receive the status of "her man", otherwise she is not going to spoil you at all. And believe me, writing letters is one thing, and meeting in person is another. So, a long way to go till you get the status of her man.

You write this:

Normally, a good girl will do her part to share the expense or buy something for you.

I say: some girls who are only intested in your wallet would buy you something just to mislead you that they care, so it is not a good reason for you to fall for her if you know what I mean. Plus, it is very rare that a girl would pay any money for the dinner, no way buddy, it is not the way things are done here in the Ukraine. If you came to ask her for a date, but cool to pay for the whol bill. If you came to meet her just as a friend buddy, no problems, she will pay her part, but if you are a nice gentleman you will suggest to pay, otherwise the girl will remember this deed of yours and it will not be in your favour. See, when in Rome do as the Romans do.

You write:

if you are engage and if the girl come from an agency, ask her to put in her profile that she is engage, if she refuse..... it's mean that she is acquainted with other men and she don't want to lose these ''potential and future spoiler''....

I say: it is a good one Might really work. But it depends what she wants. If she already told you she is in love and ready to marry you, then there is a reason for you to ask her this. If not, they who the hell you are to ask her to remove the profile. And believe me, I know what I say.

Oh come on buddy, this is too much:

You do not know anything about her parents. Maybe the girl really likes you but her a problematic family and is ashamed to introduce you to her parents. You better be careful with what you suggest the guys, differnt cases and it does not give 100 percent guarantee that she takes you for a wallet and nothing else.