Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Somebody save me, I am addicted to this forum now. Do they add some kind of cocain in the air from the PC's cooler? Gosh, to hard to leave the place.

quote:I know that there are lots of scam agencies out there and you guys probably have hard feelings to all the agencies now, and you have your reasons of course. But still there are some agencies who really want to help you find someone here. But it is really hard, and the main problem in most cases is you guys. Believe it or not, but it is a fact. Most of you seem to make wrong priorities when choosing a girl/woman and it is really pity. I know some really wonderful women looking for someone and they are pretty and smart and intelligent, but no, no way, you guys go for big boobies and buts.....yeah, I am also a guy, so I usually go for the same kind of thing, but it is wrong, coz you know, in most cases those with big boobies and round buts do not actually have sincere intention to get to know someone. Just some heads up for all of you guys.
    If you read my posts, you'll see I have been barking up this tree for ages: men ought to have realistic expectations; buy a mirror and think that if they aren't in bed with smoking hot prom-queens every saturday at home, it isn't much different abroad. Sure, exchange rates & a passport can get you a chance, but on very fleeting grounds, often not better than hiring a stripper at home.
    Most of these deluded men are either squeezed dry and disposed of (the majority), and in the end the price they ACTUALLY paid for every sex encounter was very high; or the very few who marry stand very significant chances of meat-grinding divorces.
    As I say, the prom-queen's ( princess, goddesss, out-of-your-league ) odometer IS running; and the fare will be yours to pay.
    Sure, some say in the meantime the man enjoys first class tail & all the rest...perhaps...but when you'll be counting your losses, you'll discover you damn paid for every minute of it, both in emotional and financial terms.
    As well, don't expect your prom-queen to be around much; over the internet, reports abound describing how among her first wishes will come schooling.
    Sure, there are good accredited universities offering distance education degrees, but your princess wants the real deal...away from home meeting cute boys her age, while you are happy watching TV & footing bills...hell, there had to be good reasons for her to choose you...you acquire a spoilt tep-daughter, that is.
    I think -under appropriate circumstances- a 5-man can get a 7-8 FSUW, but forget the 9s and the 10s.
    i once knew a decent, honest dating dealer, but his agency featured only a few 100s women from the same neighborhood he had met himself over time, and NONE was a goddess.

quote:There are ways how to beat all this, you just have to know them.
    No money from me...no supporting extended families...no school...i do not need to acquire a step-daughter...beat THIS. Sure, some will say I'm a monster, a control-freak or whatever...whatever ladies but still sorry, no moolah ladies.

quote:That is a good thought. Personally I do not see anything wrong in giving the money to someone you are going to marry. You know, sometimes when you give money to a person is does not mean that you "hire" one. There might be a time when you want to help a person, or give her a gift or something like that. But that is a very delicate question and cannot be applied to every case.

You said "marry", but fact is most of the MOB/WWW/LD dating scene is a dog&pony show to bleed men of as much money as it is feasible.
    Then there is the human factor...I read reports from men who went on tour who claim EVERYBODY was convinced -at the end of the tour/social- that they had found their soulmate...novelty; "adult disneyland"; agency owners & middlemen who just can't help you enough; pretty girls who just cannot flatter you more...hell, if men said they love eating t-rds, girls would reply " pass the salt please ".
    Then things take another turn...cold feet, loss of interest, lack of long-term chemistry, futile men and gold-digging women...
    And to spoil the broth even more, THERE ARE women who will go as far as marrying men to squeeze them better in court...sad, unbelievable, but media cast plenty of such stories.

quote: in most cases those with big boobies and round buts do not actually have sincere intention to get to know someone. Just some heads up for all of you guys.
    Man, I've got a file that you wouldn't believe of large breasted babes, and it's like clock work that they show their scamming intentions within 5 letters... some actually take 10.

quote:Hi my new friend
    Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter. It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
    I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets. The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends. I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here, it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my plans
    I also have a copy of this letter to go along with each pair of breasts in the file!

Even the ones that are more patient with their scam usually fall when I pull out the second or third e-mail address and start writing to them as someone else.

It's become my way to weed out the really stupid scammers, and sometimes even the ones that aren't so easy to spot.

I send a generic letter similar to the "Hello my new friend" letter and say "I'm so happy you decided to answer my message on the web site..." What web site? The scammer doesn't ask.

Usually I receive the exact same 1st letter response to my alter-ego as I originally received....BUSTED!!!! At that point I just write dirty letters and ask for nude pics!!!

Train returns

I'm back and I will answer your comments about mine.... First, thank you to share with us into this web site your side. This is useful. Yes, I made five trips in Ukraine in two years and half. Four of them is to meet my ex-girlfriend and fiancee Elena. I meet her four times, passed a lots of time with her, made some trips trough Ukraine together, shared many precious moments together and so one. At my third trip, I asked her to be my fiancee, it was done into a restaurant, with her whole family. Because I knew all of them and the appreciate me very much, as me for them. She accepted and everybody was happy. Even her daughter because I had a very good relationship with her daughter. At my last trip in Ukraine, I asked her to prepare a little our future mariage. She accepted but did nothing. I asked her to put in her profile that she is engage and no more available, she refused. To prove my sincerity, I put into my profile that I'm no more available and I'm engage. I even "hide" my profile to be sure not to be "bothered" by others ladys. I bring some stuffs for the marriage and she prepare nothing. I helped her very much. She was sincere, I have no doubts about it. But I believe she was badly influenced by her agency. I discover by this web site that my sweety try to be acquainted with others men ( you can see her photo at the forum on UALADYS>COM page 22. She was writing a letter to Mr Haney.... [xx(]) SO.... When I confronted her with that, she said this is normal... No I can't accept that, if she is not able to be faithful before marriage, how she can be faithful after marriage??? I was scammed before to meet Elena and now I live this situation. What I must think about ladys from Ukraine??? Two of my friends married a lady from Ukraine and Russia. Everything is working well. Even the large age difference. He had 45 old and for his Russian wife 28 old when they got married. They have a seven years old boy and a daughter of four years old. Another friend of mine married an Ukrainian Lady. She is wonderful. He meet her through internet and they are happily married since five years. No children yet.

I'm not saying women in Ukraine are not worthy. I'm just saying many of them don't realize that we are sincere in our search for a wife abroad and they spit on our efforts to give them a new life without economic and social problems. If we search for a lady abroad, because we are fed up of our ladys here that they just looking for their carrere without family oriented, bad tempered and selfish about relationship with a man.

I hope you understand now.....

Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by CompatibleOne

Somebody save me, I am addicted to this forum now. Do they add some kind of cocain in the air from the PC's cooler? Gosh, to hard to leave the place.

quote:I'm just saying many of them don't realize that we are sincere in our search for a wife abroad and they spit on our efforts to give them a new life without economic and social problems.
    Morgoth, so you're saying that in your honest opinion Ukrainian women think we're just playing with them??? Or possibly that we have less than honorable intentions in general??? Such as stories I've heard about some assh@le conning a girl, who maybe doesn't speak the language very well, into coming to his country and treating her like a piece of property??? Or worse.....

What would you say is the percentage of scammer profiles on the average website? I'd really like to know your thoughts on this since you've actually gotten on a plane and gone there.

Train returns

Here the end of such mailing with a scammer. No way to get her checked by simply online chat!!! This proves that she is not real!!!

Read yourself.
    Goddiejens

+++

Hello my dear ..........!
    it is me again and I want you to know that you can't imagine how happy I am.
    I have a schedule of my flight.you can't imagine how much crazy St Petersburg is. It is great fear to live here I think so!Our small town is
    more friendly . well,about our business, I tasted my blood,such rule for foreign visitors wanting to visit your
    country! Thanks God, I am in good health, all of my tests are all right,I only need some vitamins I think it
    is the bad foods and long winters problem.I have to eat much more fruits and vegetables.The doctor said!
    well,here is all info ,I do hope we will together in a few days! Info from agency!

INFORMATION MY FLIGHT FOR YOU !

Scandinavian Airlines
    SK 737 Pulkovo (LED), St Petersburg, Russia
    Terminal 2 14:25
    Copenhagen (CPH), Copenhagen, Denmark
    Terminal 3 14:30

Scandinavian Airlines
    SK 1593 Copenhagen (CPH), Copenhagen, Denmark
    Terminal 3 15:10
    Brussels National (BRU), Brussels, Belgium 16:40

Price: USD 940.00+

Honey, I am so glad to see that I am almost near my goal,and our meeting wait for us.
    I think I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there so long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.
    it is not problem to wait there because I know that it is the end of my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some parfume)after
    long jorney.I want you to see me in good shape! I think everything will be all right.Rather I am sure everything will be all right!.
    My Dear, they have told in travel office that I have to show tickets when I will visit embassy after tomorrow before my flight.
    People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally in your country and I have tickets with returning data.it is
    very strong rule. I have some money but my flight from Novokuznetsk to St Petersburg costed so much(about 500$)
    because so many kilometrs from there to St Petersburg. I didn't guess that tickets costs so much. and I have to book tickets till in less than 2 days ,
    because of my interview. I have not written date of flight because I do not have all money to the ticket.
    as soon as I will have all money and I will buy the ticket I shall write to you date of flight.
    I will buy the ticket on this flight. May be you could borrow some money?
    I am sure I will be able to return it back in a few weeks after my arriving I will earn some money and at
    first to return all money to you.
    I also have not written this date of the flight because I yet have not bought the ticket,
    but if you will borrow to me money I will fly on this flight, in most nearest day,
    this flight flies almost each day.
    in Agency they have told me that you may send it by Western Union or Maney Gram. It is pretty easy to use.
    The guy from the agency explained to me how their system works. It is instant worldwide money transfer system.
    All you need is my name and my surname to send me the money. Once you do this ,
    I'll be able to pickup the money in any local Western Unuion or Maney
    Gram office in St Petersburg. We need to do it pretty fast, because we have no time till my intervew,
    if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!
    I have about 450 US dollars yet and I think
    I need about500 US dollars from your side with all travel needs and living
    here till my flight!If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer than three months,maximum I can stay about 6 months for
    first time! We should change only the date of my returning flight. Or I can return earlier if something is wrong!
    Here is more info about Western Union or Maney Gram. You find any local Western
    Union or Maney Gram agent, go there and send money to my name.
    Western Union or Maney Gram will ask you for my full name and address in St Petersburg where I am staying at. Once you give them all the info they will initiate the transfer.
    In just less than 10 minutes I will be able to pick the money up at
    any Western Union or Maney Gram agent here in St Petersburg.

You will send me transfer info and MTCN( money transfer control number )
    I will get cash. So I will need your full name and your address + the control number of the transfer. (MTCN)
    Kiss you many times ,I am tired today,you know it is hard enough to be in foreign city. So many different emotions .
    Kiss you many times! Irina! see you soon!

Ah, silly me. Nearly forgot to give you my full name info and my address.

My address here (the flat i am renting)
    Address : Roadside avenue 12-4 zip 194352
    Full Name LOKOTKOWA IRINA (right writting in English)

I am sorry to send so dry letter but it seems to me I am like any drunker I have lost my mind and my head works so badly,see you tomorrow. I am
    sorry to make so many problems for you I only hope that you will be not disappoined to meet me.

> Hello dear Irina,

> thanks for your mail and your pictures. You are really a very
    > beautiful young lady. You look indeed very sportive.

> It is a pity that you have not been online on this Saturday between
    > 1 and 2 pm as I suggested in my last mail to you. I have waited here
    > for you. Next Saturday I have to work. When can we chat online?

> I am fair enough to say that I am not sportive. I went to times to
    > the fitness center here and then I terminated my membership there.
    > The fitness trainers here are well-qualified people. Most of them
    > have a physio-therapeutical certificate and work in hospitals, so
    > they do the job in the fitness center as second job. Aerobic is
    > arranged by sportive ladies who work as sport teachers in schools.
    > They do not employ people in this fitness center here 5 minutes to
    > walk from my home. They arrange their business as company group themselves.

> So I am interested to see in which fitness function your agency can install you to earn money here.

(...)

> You mailed me that your agency just arranged visa and flight
    > tickets for you and also the job here in the so-calles "Schengen
    > States" of the European Union, and Belgium is one of these states.
    > So that I only need to receive you here at the international airport
    > of Brussels. No problem, I can do that. When will you arrive?

> Here is my address: (...).

> I want to answer your questions: I am not a drinker. I drink
    > socially some beers together with colleagues or friends when I go
    > out with them to discuss or enjoy the time. I do not like strong
    > drinks. At home I have no alcohol. But I would arrange a good red
    > wine for you and me in case that you arrive here. I have a small
    > apartment with a large living room which includes the kitchenet, a
    > bathroom with toilet and shower and a very small sleeping room. No
    > luxury, but normal living conditions in the usual standard of the
    > working people here. I have no car but a driving licence. There is
    > an airport express train which runs between (...)

> I am a very peaceful man. I never beat other persons ... may be I
    > would be able to beat back in case of self-defense, but nobody
    > attacks me here. I hope that you are non-aggressive, too. I would
    > prefer very much to enjoy hugs and kisses in harmony with you and
    > not have any kind of confrontation.

> Please write me more about yourself and the schedule of your trip.
    > And please do not forget to let me know when we can chat online.

> Many hugs and kisses,
    > (...)

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
    > Datum: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:26:40 +0600
    > Von: Irina <irena@clapmail.info>
    > An:
    > Betreff: Re: Fwd: Re: pls send me your pics!!!

>> Hello my dear ...., thank you for your answer!
    >> At first I think I have to say that I am new in internet and I have only
    >> good intentions.
    >> you should know that I am not very good writer in english, please be
    >> patient to read my
    >> messages and see many mistakes. to be fair I don't know what you want to
    >> know about me,in principle
    >> I am usual girl.I think I should tell you about me, my interests,tastes
    >> and hobbies.I think I will tell you
    >> about things I want to know about you and you will know my future
    >> questions.
    >> I am 25 years old,my birthday is December,25,1981. I so much don't want
    >> to get older ,when I can see old women I am
    >> getting crazy to think that it is my future .I do all the best to keep my
    >> youth and I keep my body well.In spite of all
    >> difficultes here I am trying to be in good condition and I do a lot of
    >> exercises to be in good shape!
    >> I am about 172 cm tall (5.6) and my weight is about 56 kg. I've been told
    >> I look well enough ,
    >> and I think that all women have own beaty. I have never been married and I
    >> don`t have children.
    >> I have one youngest sisters and it is great problem for us because we have
    >> only two rooms flat.you can't imagine what does it mean to be born
    >> in small town in Russia,there are not any chances to live well,to get a
    >> good job.All young people leave towns to search
    >> great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them there. I want to leave
    >> Russia,I know it sounds ugly but I know that I
    >> will be lost here like many young girls before me. It is not place to grow
    >> children and have stable future.I want to meet my right man .
    >> I think in future I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate. My
    >> mother is my great problem too,she has a great dream to see me
    >> married and she wants to make me happy but I think it is only my business
    >> I am not a little child. She tells me every day
    >> that I should get married very soon... To be fair I am not sure I am able
    >> to explain all in first message I
    >> want to say so much! I just want you to know that I am not afraid to
    >> work,I am fairly goal
    >> oriented and I am sure you will be not disappoined to meet me in real
    >> life.I am going to spend three months
    >> abroad to work in any good place,agency promises to help me because it is
    >> only the way I can leave Russia.I will have all documents
    >> to travel in a few days and i will travel to St Petersburg then,from St
    >> Petersburg I will travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am
    >> going to work,
    >> if you don't mind to meet me please tell me the name of your city and
    >> nearest international airport! I will book my flight from St Petersburg!
    >> I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I
    >> know that it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I
    >> meat my real love.
    >> I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me
    >> and my man there. I don't smoke,I tried to smoke when I was younger.
    >> I may have a glass of red dry vine,sometimes it helps to relax. I try to
    >> take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have.
    >> My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.I am not a little
    >> girl and I know that at first almost all men look
    >> at body ,legs and face.God created males such persons. Well,I think I am
    >> lost in my letter,I am not sure you
    >> understand my goals,please feel free to ask.
    >> I live in Russia,town Osinniki, Voevodina street 49,flat 17 ,it is near
    >> big city Novokuznetsk.
    >> My town is rather far from St Petersburg. I want you to reply if you
    >> understand my mind,my intentions,my soul,if
    >> not please reply too, I will continue my searching. Well, I will close
    >> this letter,I think you are tired to read
    >> it.and If you think that I should write shorter letters please tell me. I
    >> write from internet cafe in
    >> Novokuznetsk because there are not cafes and possibility to use internet
    >> in my small town,we have 4 digital phone number and we
    >> can't call abroad.Even to call in any big town here in Russia I have to
    >> order the call in advance.and I would like to say
    >> please don't worry if I keep silence sometimes I have no time to travel
    >> ,it is about 25 minutes by bus from my town till Novokuznetsk
    >> Please tell me more about you,your tastes,likes and dislikes .also I have
    >> a few impotant questions do you
    >> like strong drinks too much?can you be very drunk?very ofthen?can you be
    >> rude with women?
    >> Well,I have to stop or I will write without ending.Kiss you !see you
    >> later. In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and
    >> more details about my trip and work. I will miss you, you Irina
    >>
    >> I like your photos
    >>
    >> > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
    >> > Datum: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:48:36 +0200
    >> > Von:
    >> > An:
    >> > Betreff: Re: pls send me your pics!!!
    >>
    >> > Hi Irina,
    >>
    >> > thanks for your message. I hope that you will send me your picture
    >> because I have not received it.
    >>
    >> > Well, below you write that you will work in my country. Please let
    >> > me know which country you mean because I am resident in different
    >> European countries.
    >>
    >> > Good to know that some agency has been able to arrange everything
    >> > for you. So visa and flight ticket and employment licence is just in
    >> > your hand. And I do not to need to give you any support in advance
    >> > by sending money to you now. In these conditions I am happy that I have
    >> met a serious person.
    >>
    >> > Please mail me back one or more pictures so that I know how you
    >> > look. And please note down jens_bohlke@yahoo.de which is my mail
    >> > address to find me in the yahoo messenger chat. I would like to
    >> > invite you to have an online chat with me. This is very simple to
    >> > arrange, you only need to go to an internetcafe nearby. Please go
    >> > online this weekend on Saturday between 1 and 2 pm Berlin time (3
    >> > and 4 pm Moscow time). So you can watch me online and I can see you
    >> > online via webcamera. Please confirm our first online date.
    >>
    >> > Kisses from .......
    >>
    >> > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
    >> > Datum: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:44:19 +0600
    >> > Von: Irina <irena@freemailserve.info>
    >> > An:
    >> > Betreff: Re: pls send me your pics!!!
    >>
    >> >> Hi my new friend
    >> >> Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short
    >> >> letter.
    >> >> It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
    >> >> I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any
    >> >> secrets.
    >> >> The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so
    >> and
    >> >> I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest
    >> >> friends.
    >> >> I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
    >> >> it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know
    >> my
    >> >> plans.
    >> >> I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going
    >> >> through will suggest me some locations.
    >> >> It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
    >> >> So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can
    >> choose
    >> >> any
    >> >> town of your area,agency will only help me to get a visa and all travel
    >> >> documents + some suggested placed to work in.
    >> >> My best friend last year met the man from the USA when she worked there
    >> >> for three months, too.
    >> >> She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park
    >> and
    >> >> after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
    >> >> She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
    >> >> It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I
    >> >> think it is the right way for me ,
    >> >> I am lost here,and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better
    >> >> place .I want to repeat the same way,it is
    >> >> only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or
    >> >> any
    >> >> nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to
    >> share
    >> >> my
    >> >> life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness,I know
    >> >> that
    >> >> I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my
    >> >> Prince and
    >> >> I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life!
    >> This
    >> >> is why I am going to go through the same way.
    >> >> Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
    >> >> I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything
    >> >> exactly
    >> >> right now) and I would like tobe sure that I have the man who waits for
    >> me
    >> >> there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free
    >> time
    >> >> together to get to know each other better.if you have any interest to
    >> meet
    >> >> me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
    >> >> I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my
    >> pictures
    >> >> and
    >> >> want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
    >> >> I write to you with my new mailbox irena@freemailserve.info, please
    >> write
    >> >> letters now only on this mailbox.
    >> >> I will wait your next letter.
    >> >> Kiss you , Irina (this is my name)!

** as proof she attached a copy of a Russian passport!!! **

+++ another mail then ++++

Dear !!!!
    In me to be created something unimaginable since that moment as I have read through your first letter!
    Since then my heart has lost rest. But, that is interesting, to find it it again does not want!
    Each my section shouts how it madly wishes to love you!
    I wish to shout to you about it always. In the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and at night when inflow of my love does not allow me to sleep!
    You became my need! Without you I would not like anything. Even vanishes appetite.
    What for to me such boring life! I would like to see and embrace you always: in the summer, in the winter, in the autumn,
    Especially in the spring! The sun, you likely already know, but all the same I shall tell, that you the most light little man in the world! My sun!
    I even cannot think without you, I become silly-silly! To me even to breathe it would not be desirable without you! You are necessary for me as air!
    Without you so it is intolerable it is stuffy, and you, probably, it is impossible to inhale!
    I finish the letter and I wish to tell thanks you for hope which you give me!
    Thanks for that you almost do not ask me to call to you, understanding, that it is difficult for me!
    Thanks for that that you do not insist that I would answer all your questions. My feelings overflow my breast!
    And I would like to express these feelings in my letters! I Hope you you understand me!
    I still hope and I wait, that you will not forget about me and my request!
    Your Irina

++++++++ another mail then +++

Hi my love,
    Every morning I think how it would it be to wake up next to you. Every
    afternoon I wonder how much better our lives would be. Every evening I
    wonder what we would talk about at dinner together. And every night...I
    dream to watch you sleep. Your body next to mine. Your head on my chest. My
    hand stroking your hair. Your breath on you neck. Oh what a dream it would
    be. I can think of nothing else.

I know who you are. I may not know your hobbies, your friends, your
    family, but I know you. I do not need to ask you hundreds of pointless
    questions. I know you because I know me. You and I can be one. We only need
    to wait a little longer and pray that fate smiles on us. Don't not worry
    I'll be here waiting.
    Love,
    Irina

+++++++++++++ another mail then +++

Hi my good.
    We never met. I so to you trusted and have fallen in love.
    I do not know, we shall have time to transfer we of money.
    I dream, that at us all has turned out.
    At me remains money for two days of residing.
    To us have remained finishing days of dialogue.
    In me the finished money. Will soon remove from an apartment.
    I possibly write to you last time.
    I would like to answer your questions.
    At me our dialogue was not kept. There are no your letters.
    So it is a pity to me, that we cannot meet.

I shall always remember you.
    With love Irina.....

P/S In two days I leave home, mum any more will not release me to St Petersburg

WHAT???
    Way toooooooooo much info. So who are the scammers you are trying to warn us about?

I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but I have the attention span of a zygote.

Do you have an e-mail for Irina? That way we can all watch out for it. I know how tricky it is to post a pic of her. I've been login in here for over 6 months and still can't figure it out!

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

WHAT???
    Way toooooooooo much info. So who are the scammers you are trying to warn us about?

I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but I have the attention span of a zygote.

Do you have an e-mail for Irina? That way we can all watch out for it. I know how tricky it is to post a pic of her. I've been login in here for over 6 months and still can't figure it out!

Train returns
    Hi Peoplesmoks,

here are the mails as posted above:

Von: Irina <irena@clapmail.info>

Irina <irena@freemailserve.info>

I cannot register on your website so that I cannot post the copy of her Russian passport with her pass photo in it.

++ stop scammers ++

Goddiejens

quote:I cannot register on your website so that I cannot post the copy of her Russian passport with her pass photo in it.
    Why not????????? Just go to Stop-Scammers.com and click on to "report a scammer. Type in the info that'sasked for. You'll receive an e-mail with a return address so you can send them your supporting documents.

Those guys will check out what you give them and if they feel she's a scammer, it'll get posted. Then you get a free one month membership at Stop-Scammers.com. It's a little work, but not as much as that one posting you typed out!!![8D]

Oh, and the guys from Stop-Scammers will look at the passort and figure out if it's fake.

Train returns