Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Who is scammer?

imported_admin Guest

Default Who is scammer?

Scammer is a person with dishonest means to obtain money.

Russian bride Ekaterina from Simferopol, 21 yo, hair color Chestnut Menber of UALADY and Anastasia. always answers questions and wants gifts through agency. Of course she may not even be aware of the letters and the Agency has control. Once you commit to a visit the lwtters become questionable about her commitment to get married or to commit to you. Suddenly she is dating other people from her home. This is most llikely a agency scam

quote:Originally posted by admin

Scammer is a person with dishonest means to obtain money.

hello

I would like to ask something... These scammers do have personal and private problems. That is why they are using the internet as a source of "Scamming"?. I know they put fake pics and they have no brains and all they want is the money. That is because they love money and learned from other bad people that money is important for them. when I first wrote a mail to some girl I didn't know exactly until the second mail that she was a scammer because of the way she wrote. the point is what's the difference if we keep running after them and not advising them how it is wrong and tell them there are legal ways to work in your area.....there must be another side from them that must hear advice ! you just can't keep scamming all your life!!!!!!!!!!!1