Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    imported_admin Guest

Default How to track an IP

To check the information of IP address go to this site: http://www.whois-search.com/

You can try this Locator especially for Russian IP

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm

Many Russian servers run through Moscow, and many locators shows Moscow as the final point. This IP Locator works better and often is able to track the real location.

You can try this Locator especially for Russian IP

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm

Many Russian servers run through Moscow, and many locators shows Moscow as the final point. This IP Locator works better and often is able to track the real location.

I used the WHO IS search with the ip address in an email I have received; and sure enough the lady(?) I am corresponding with is where she says she is. however near the bottom of the report it shows 3 male names with the same address, 3 different ph#s, same fax # for each. since this is the first time I have used anything like this: I'm thinking I've been corresponding with 1 to 3 guys! Am I reading this report correctly?

Hello Superfecta,

You read correctly because when I was in Ukraine, in internet cafe their computer are all connected to the same plug, not very secure about fire and electricity but ... So unless you like men....

Morgoth
    quote:Originally posted by superfecta

I used the WHO IS search with the ip address in an email I have received; and sure enough the lady(?) I am corresponding with is where she says she is. however near the bottom of the report it shows 3 male names with the same address, 3 different ph#s, same fax # for each. since this is the first time I have used anything like this: I'm thinking I've been corresponding with 1 to 3 guys! Am I reading this report correctly?

Hi Everyone,

Im in the position of trying to trace a girl with a yahoo.com email. I tried to trace it but it comes up with a california address. Is there any other way to find out where someone is from there e-mail address?

As they will tell you on the IP trace websites, the last address is usually the point of origin. Your FSU/MOB beauty may be living in California, USA!

I forget all the details, and it may have been posted here on another forum thread, but I recently read where a married couple living in the US was involved in FSU/MOB scamming and got busted! He is a US native and she is his real FSU bride.

As a team, they put her profile on a site or several sites, and wrote letters to guys, sent photos of her, the whole nine yards, eventually asking for money for whatever scam reason they used.

So, just because the IP address for that FSU beauty leads back to somewhere in the US, it doesn't mean it's a mistake.[8D]

I traced one of my former beauties to an IP from Texas![V]

Train returns

PS Also try "googling" the e-mail address. Some anti-scam website may pop up and you find your girl that way.