Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default UALady's & C.Connections. Sue Here

If anybody would like to join in Suing CC and UAL please contact me here: russianbridehelp@iol.ie
    Please note, that to proceed with a case against them all your mail and payment history and messages to Support on CC and UAL, and their replies will be required. In other words, ALL the evidence. !
    My American lawyer has asked for this information in order to proceed.
    Obviously the evidence would have to be strong and completely authentic and useable to prove the CC scam. !
    If anyone wishes to proceed please contact me first.
    Thanks.

Please read my post in here captioned 'MY RUSSIAN SWEETPIE UPDATE"....My Russian "sweetiepie" just dumped me....lol....[}]

Hello,
    I am new to this site but have been involved with UALadys, formerly CC for a few months. The posts I have been reading has indeed been enlightening. But, my specific question is, what exactly is the scam? Has anyone visited the women on the site and are you saying they do not exist? Or are you saying you can't get their real contact information from them? I was planning a 'trip pkg' with them until I ran across this site. Now, I am not sure on what to do. Can someone please email with some specific data and experiences? I would really appreciate it. And if anyone can provide me with info on what the lawsuit is all about, that would be helpful too. Thank you all.

Does ANYONE have ANY SUCCESS Stories from CC / UALady's? Or has EVERYONE been scammed??? I would like to hear from those men who have actually visited them and met the women? Did you not meet the same woman in the photos? IS it that no one has been able to get personal information from the women to correspond to afterwards? Has ANYONE actually MET and MARRIED a woman from that agency????

holy hell i got a full documented case and a girl who backs me up. too much info to report, but I still have ALL THE INFO!

The girl and i are together, but... she didn't know of me before this. they told me she lived in Poltava and was really from kiev.

They didn't give her stuff she said they did and MOST of my letters were edited and her replies fake. I have shown her the tranlsations and she is shocked!

Why should have ot pay for fake emails? I didn;t een need them. I speak and read russian enough for basic conversation. i talk to er often online.

anyway... I have a full documented case... the place IS a scam and now live in poltava and know ex employees. They will add stuff or write you when the girl's don't know you. I am luck i am 26, good looking and just thruogh it all on the table. I got a tear fille sorry.

the agnecy sent 2 guys to try to kill me also after I said I would report them. the nmext night 2 men with guns tried to take my passport and I only escaped because I knew some cops close by (ABOUT HALF MILE) and I can run an olympic mile. they know my name. you say Tony Fennell and they'll know I am one of the only guys to get a partial refind for fake services.

If i can sue them for the rest I'll be very happy.

My opinion is that UA Ladys is a front. They will allow you to have a seemingly lengthy relationship / dialog, and at the first opertunity, the gal will "DEAR JOHN" you!

I have been in a 7 month dialog with one gal, and everything seemed fine until she may have been going to Moscow for work for a few months; well I mentioned that we could still stay in touch via their affiliate RU Ladys, and she replied that she was told "We don't have any offices in Russia".

When I wrote her back, and told her that the least they could do was give her my email address, and do their best after all this time, she wrote me back asking why I was upset with the agency? And she now needed time to think....I wrote her back and re-affirmed that it was nothing to do with the money it has cost me to use the agencies services, but that I would think if they actually cared about peoples relationships, they would do whatever they could to keep people in touch. I also re-affirmed how much I care for her, and that I wanted to visit very soon, etc.,

The agency also told me they could not give her my Email, due to U.S. law which is a lie! I have checked with a very reputable K1 attorney, and there is no law in the U.S. which prohibits a Ukrainian or Russian agency from giving out your email address, unless its intent is for illegal purposes!

The reply I got was to the effect of:
    THE LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR (Her name)

Dear (my name),

I think we have already told lots words to each other...I think more words are very unnecessary now - they can only do harm. I can't say anything to you now because my thoughts are still mixed... probably we both need time to analyse everything...

Thanks for your warm letter, but that doesn't change anything now.

Kiss you warmly,

(Her Name).

I mean after 7 months of "how important we are to each other, and wanting to be together", this reply is WAY OUT.

It seems that UA' intent is to string anyone along as much as possible, and at the least negative thing end the relationship, in hopes you will "bite" on another, and keep blowing money!

The REALLY bad part is that the gal probably really does have some feelings for me, and she is NOT getting the emails I sent, and I am being written to by someone in a basement somewhere!

I would be very careful with this site, as I have seen nothing but bad, and as one person posted, when he showed her the emails he had sent, she NEVER SAW them!

The REALLY BAD PART is that because I have no contacts in the Ukraine, I have no way to contact this gal outside of UA Ladys, and to find out the truth!

If anyone can help I would be appreciative, because I really believe this gal is sincere, but has not been given all the emails, or they have been intentionally translated incorrectly!

At this point it is no longer the money I have spent, it is the principal of is this agency is really a scam front, and literally using women and men to if you will "extort money".

It is like they allow you begin or even have a relationship, and at the first indication you are coming to visit, or something even seemingly minor about the agencies rules, BOOM!

I may be totally wrong, but at this point, if any of you read the exchange of emails over the last 7 months, and the reply I got when I questioned the agencies intent, it doesn't add up at all!

quote:Originally posted by dontscamme

Does ANYONE have ANY SUCCESS Stories from CC / UALady's? Or has EVERYONE been scammed??? I would like to hear from those men who have actually visited them and met the women? Did you not meet the same woman in the photos? IS it that no one has been able to get personal information from the women to correspond to afterwards? Has ANYONE actually MET and MARRIED a woman from that agency????
    I agree! I would like to see a U.S. citizen who has anything positive to say about UA Ladys (read my post).

At this point I don't trust them at all! As I mentioned the bad part, is that this gal may actually have some good intentions towards me, but has been given fake emails from me, not to mention from her to me!

The part I didn't mention in my post which I will here, is that when I confronted the agency about them not telling her the truth (about their agency in Russia), they told me they would be sure to tell her she could stay in touch with me via their Russian affiliate. After that reply from their operations manager, I get the "I need time to think letters" ...come on! Like I said if anyone read the letters of 7 months this reply from this gal was way out, and I know it isn't her!

I truly think in beginning you may be getting actual emails, but there have been too many people indicating they are a front just trying to extort as much money as possible. The sad part is that even if a gal is honestly interested in you, she is probably not getting the emails you send, and like I mentioned, if you touch a sensitive point UA will try to end it, hoping you will bite on another!

What we all need is a way or resource in the Ukraine to be able to help! Which I don't think will happen!

ItTechy

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

If anybody would like to join in Suing CC and UAL please contact me here: russianbridehelp@iol.ie
    Please note, that to proceed with a case against them all your mail and payment history and messages to Support on CC and UAL, and their replies will be required. In other words, ALL the evidence. !
    My American lawyer has asked for this information in order to proceed.
    Obviously the evidence would have to be strong and completely authentic and useable to prove the CC scam. !
    If anyone wishes to proceed please contact me first.
    Thanks.
    I have sent you an email, and will help anyway possible. UA is extorting money period.

Read my posts!

There is no way in hell a lady can be in communication with someone for 7 months, and at the slightest mention of the agency not being truthful, wanting "time to think"!

It smells REALLY BAD!

Like I mentioned in other posts, what really blows is if the lady actually is interested in you, she really is not getting your emails, or they are censored or changed!

Like I mentioned in other posts, what really blows is if the lady actually is interested in you, she really is not getting your emails, or they are censored or changed!
    -----------

That's why you get onto a plane and see for yourself. I stood in CC Zhitomir office. If you want to call it an office. heheheheh

-----------

That's why you get onto a plane and see for yourself. I stood in CC Zhitomir office. If you want to call it an office. heheheheh