Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You do realize that once you are there you can exchange personal info with the girl (home address, phone etc). At that point you no longer need agencies. Writing is BULL**** plain and simple and just allows you to be taken advantage of by agencies.

I feel sorry for some of the completely clueless (of should I say idiot) guys with blind fath I see filtering into these boards.

Well actually not really.. its kind of amusing.

--------

In regards to my visit and the girl I met. She looked exactly as she did in her photos and remembered everything we had ever discussed.

This same girl (during our email correspondence) left for vacation at one point. I had written her while she was away , and was told by her not to write her because the agency calls her cell phone and makes her give a reply and she wanted to answer her own letters.

So grow some balls and hop on the plane to see things with your own two eyes if you're really serious about anyting.. because until you do that you're just a sitting duck waiting to get scammed in some way.

You do realize that once you are there you can exchange personal info with the girl (home address, phone etc). At that point you no longer need agencies. Writing is BULL**** plain and simple and just allows you to be taken advantage of by agencies.

I feel sorry for some of the completely clueless (of should I say idiot) guys with blind fath I see filtering into these boards.

Well actually not really.. its kind of amusing.

--------

In regards to my visit and the girl I met. She looked exactly as she did in her photos and remembered everything we had ever discussed.

This same girl (during our email correspondence) left for vacation at one point. I had written her while she was away , and was told by her not to write her because the agency calls her cell phone and makes her give a reply and she wanted to answer her own letters.

So grow some balls and hop on the plane to see things with your own two eyes if you're really serious about anyting.. because until you do that you're just a sitting duck waiting to get scammed in some way.

Oh ya and good luck suing anything in Ukraine.

Any USA laywer who says he can sue for you in Ukraine is a complete jackass or simply wants to take a little bit of your money.

Oh ya and good luck suing anything in Ukraine.

Any USA laywer who says he can sue for you in Ukraine is a complete jackass or simply wants to take a little bit of your money.

quote:Originally posted by dontscamme

Hello,
    I am new to this site but have been involved with UALadys, formerly CC for a few months. The posts I have been reading has indeed been enlightening. But, my specific question is, what exactly is the scam? Has anyone visited the women on the site and are you saying they do not exist? Or are you saying you can't get their real contact information from them? I was planning a 'trip pkg' with them until I ran across this site. Now, I am not sure on what to do. Can someone please email with some specific data and experiences? I would really appreciate it. And if anyone can provide me with info on what the lawsuit is all about, that would be helpful too. Thank you all.
    Hi, I made five trip in Ukraine since 2 years and half ago. I meet 3 ladies from UALAdys, Valentina from Simferopol, Vika from Kremenchug and Elena from Kherson. They are real and nice. I meet Valentina only once but me and her loose contact after that. I date Vika for a time, about 6 months and I made a trip with her. It was nice but I stopped my relationship with her because I received a letter from a man who was acquainted with her and Vika tell him that she date no one. WE HAD A SERIOUS DATE!!!. Because when a lady from this country show you her family, it's mean that you are important for her. SO I let down Vika for Elena from Kherson. I still date Elena and we are even fiancee.... But what I saw today (go to see letter from Prometheus 25 May 2007, make me think seriously about our relationship. When I meet them, they give me their personnal address, phone number and so one...
    Morgoth.

quote:Originally posted by dontscamme

Hello,
    I am new to this site but have been involved with UALadys, formerly CC for a few months. The posts I have been reading has indeed been enlightening. But, my specific question is, what exactly is the scam? Has anyone visited the women on the site and are you saying they do not exist? Or are you saying you can't get their real contact information from them? I was planning a 'trip pkg' with them until I ran across this site. Now, I am not sure on what to do. Can someone please email with some specific data and experiences? I would really appreciate it. And if anyone can provide me with info on what the lawsuit is all about, that would be helpful too. Thank you all.
    Hi, I made five trip in Ukraine since 2 years and half ago. I meet 3 ladies from UALAdys, Valentina from Simferopol, Vika from Kremenchug and Elena from Kherson. They are real and nice. I meet Valentina only once but me and her loose contact after that. I date Vika for a time, about 6 months and I made a trip with her. It was nice but I stopped my relationship with her because I received a letter from a man who was acquainted with her and Vika tell him that she date no one. WE HAD A SERIOUS DATE!!!. Because when a lady from this country show you her family, it's mean that you are important for her. SO I let down Vika for Elena from Kherson. I still date Elena and we are even fiancee.... But what I saw today (go to see letter from Prometheus 25 May 2007, make me think seriously about our relationship. When I meet them, they give me their personnal address, phone number and so one...
    Morgoth.

Your awesome verbal skills makes me think that you might be from Ukraine yourself.

Perhaps from UAadys even. []

Your awesome verbal skills makes me think that you might be from Ukraine yourself.

Perhaps from UAadys even. []

I made five trip in Ukraine since 2 years and half ago.

HEY SERGEY! TELL THE HOME OFFICE WE AIN'T BUYING IT.

Jeeze.

I made five trip in Ukraine since 2 years and half ago.

HEY SERGEY! TELL THE HOME OFFICE WE AIN'T BUYING IT.

Jeeze.