Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey guys!!! I'm new to this thread, but I have to say that in my brief experience with FSUW sites, the SITES that force you to e-mail a lady ONLY through the site and does not allow outside contact, is, if not scamming you(and possibly the lady), definitely ripping you off!!!

Pay to e-mail her... pay for her to e-mail you... pay for translations... How many letters back and forth? How much did you spend on the site? I saw one site that offers a one year subscription for $120 USD. Obviously because you will NEVER be able to e-mail any one lady directly.

Train

Hey guys!!! I'm new to this thread, but I have to say that in my brief experience with FSUW sites, the SITES that force you to e-mail a lady ONLY through the site and does not allow outside contact, is, if not scamming you(and possibly the lady), definitely ripping you off!!!

Pay to e-mail her... pay for her to e-mail you... pay for translations... How many letters back and forth? How much did you spend on the site? I saw one site that offers a one year subscription for $120 USD. Obviously because you will NEVER be able to e-mail any one lady directly.

Train

I'm an American living in Florida and I happen to be fluent in both English and Spanish. Unfortunately, I don't speak any Russian or Ukrainian, but I went to Ukraine this past August to meet with 2 girls from UALADYS. I tell you, the girls are REAL. I have a great experience in Simferopol and Kremenchug. However, I'm not emailing with them anymore.

My new contact from Ukraine is a teacher of Spanish and English and she doesn't need translators for writing letters, but the rules of the agency is that she can't give me her phone number or personal email address until I go there to meet her personally. The agency is a business, and as a businessman myself, I understand that they want to protect their market, of course, the Russian way.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty certain that the letters from my friend are actually writen by her because she's not using a translator. If finding someone that speaks English in Ukraine is like a miracle, imagine someone able to speak Spanish.

My trip to Ukraine was not easy although I'm used to travel overseas. The main problem is communication and I did the trip by myself including travel arrangements. If you're not used to traveling, I suggest you use the agency's travel packages. They will cost you a bundle, but at least you will get somewhere.

Once there, go out and try to make contact with people in the streets. I made a lot of friends right on the spot while walking the parks. There are a lot of young people and beautiful women willing to communicate with a foreigner and put their poor English to practice.

By the way, I also went to Siberia last year during November to meet with a woman I originally meet months before in my first trip. I had the greatest experience of my life! While the temperatures outside were about -30*c, the temperature in our flat was steamy HOT!

My recommendation for you is to find a girl that speaks your language, and then, go and visit her! My friend from Siberia was also an English teacher.