Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default helpinlove.net/UALadyes/ConfidentialConnections/

    Hello guys...

    it seems that we have a new scam site....I mean it is the same old scam site with the same web cams, the same girls, same ID numbers but with a new address on the net...

    check this out...

    http://helpinlove.net/show.rpx?next=350

  2. #2

    Default

    More of the same FRAUD...

    http://www.crystaliclove.com/

  3. #3

    Default

    And guess what...??? My very same Loggin...and I even did not ask for...They are going very fast...!!!
    quote:Originally posted by Silver

    Hello guys...

    it seems that we have a new scam site....I mean it is the same old scam site with the same web cams, the same girls, same ID numbers but with a new address on the net...

    check this out...

    http://helpinlove.net/show.rpx?next=350

  4. #4

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by helskar

    My very same Loggin...and I even did not ask for...
    My profile is also there - I didnt ask for it either.
    Its the same yes - But for some reason they dont have any Support or any Webcams from the different branches visible, as they had and have in CC & UAL.

  5. #5

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by Silver

    Hello guys...

    it seems that we have a new scam site....I mean it is the same old scam site with the same web cams, the same girls, same ID numbers but with a new address on the net...

    check this out...

    http://helpinlove.net/show.rpx?next=350
    man you guys are good - i really am computer stupid how youall found this stuff is amazing
    howard

  6. #6

    Default

    yeah, this turned up in my bulk folder a short while ago too:

    Hi there

    It's nice to meet you here, in the Internet. I am glad that the
    possibility to meet new people is getting easier. Internet helps us to
    connect people, their hearts and souls.
    In my country life is difficult and men are not good. I had bad
    experience in the past. And now I am looking for a man abroad.
    I am good lady, you can make certain if you look at me
    here http://crystaliclove.com/alldaters


    Looking forward to hear from you
    Olyusik

    Oh yeah....sure!

    Olga is a money spinner on UALadies

    Well hopefully new guys who google on this site will be sent here in time.

    These bastards will never outrun us from now on...especially if they are as thick as this.

  7. #7

    Default

    There is a saying in my country...

    (los perritos a los 15 dias abren los ojos....los pendejos nunca)

    that means something like...

    the worst blind man is that whom do not want to see...

    check this out...if you still think that you have a chance to meet an honest woman using the services of an scam site with several domains...

    http://www.heartrelations.com/

  8. #8

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by Silver

    There is a saying in my country...

    (los perritos a los 15 dias abren los ojos....los pendejos nunca)

    that means something like...

    the worst blind man is that whom do not want to see...

    check this out...if you still think that you have a chance to meet an honest woman using the services of an scam site with several domains...

    http://www.heartrelations.com/
    Yes, And a funny thing is, if you push the button "Ladies" at the top of their new twin site, they say:

    "UA Ladys fights against scams and do our best to protect you!"

    I guess I dont have to comment on it more.

    // uljoh

  9. #9

    Default

    Check this out...

    http://loveattach.com/

    more of the same FRAUD...

    period.

Similar Threads

  1. To Ham
    By Detective in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 05:08 PM
  2. An Option
    By fair in forum Scam scenarios
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 05:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com