Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default UA LADYS-INSIDE TRACK

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE VARIOUS FORUMS ON CONFIDENTAL CONNECTIONS/UA LADIES FOR SOME TIME AND LIKE MOST WAS CAUGHT BETWEEN THE FANTASY AND THE REALITY.MY OPINION CHANGED WHEN ONE OF THE LADIES I WAS CORRESPONDING QUIT.FOR SOME REASON THEY LET HER HOME ADDRESS SLIP THROUGH AND NOW I AM IN CONTACT WITH HER BY EMAIL AND PHONE AS HER ENGLISH IS OK.THE FIRST THING I LEARNT IS THAT SHE DID NOT INITIATE CONTACT THROUGH UA LADIES WITH ME.IT IS THE TRANSLATORS WHO SENT OUT MANY LETTERS TO MEN HOPING ONE WILL BITE AND THEN THE MONEY TRAIN STARTS ROLLING.SHE HAD BEEN WITH THIS AGENCY FOR SOME MONTHS BEFORE SHE GOT FED UP WITH THEIR LIES,SO IT SEEMS THEY ARE SCREWING BOTH SIDES TO THEIR OWN BENEFIT.YOU START PAYING FOR PICTURES,MOST OF THESE ARE TAKEN FROM HER WHEN SHE REGISTERS.I THINK THERE ARE PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS AT WORK AS WELL AS GENUINE GIRLS,BUT YOU WILL NEVER MEET THEM,YOU WILL BE JUST GIVEN SOME EXCUSE.IF YOU PAY $30 FOR CHOCOLATES SHE WILL GET SOMETHING WORTH $3.ANYONE USING THIS AGENCY IS WASTING TIME,EMOTIONS AND MONEY.I AM MEETING THIS GIRL IN MAY,I DONT KNOW HOW IT WILL GO BUT AT LEAST I AM MEETING A REAL WOMAN.

Welcome to the next level! Now your girl can ask for gifts and money like the one did to me. She also quit the agency for some reason and after I refused to send her money she re-joined the agency. I'm sure she is real also? A real what is what I will find out when I go to the Ukraine later this month and since they don't read the letters anyway she wouldn't know me to see me.

WE ARE ALL HOPING TO FIND REAL LOVE.THERE IS ALWAYS RISKS INVOLVED.I AM ALSO TRAVELLING TO UKRAINE AT THE END OF APRIL.ALL I CAN ADD IS THAT IS MUCH BETTER TO GO THERE AND FIND THE TRUTH THAN SITTING AROUND WONDERING.I HAVE SPOKEN TO THIS GIRL ON THE TELEPHONE.WE HAVE DISCUSSED THE LETTERS SENT THROUGH UA LADYS.THE CONTENT IS CORRECT EXCEPT FOR WHEN A MEETING IS DISCUSSED.THE LETTER I RECEIVED INSISTED ON MEETING THROUGH THE AGENCY,THEIR HOTEL,OFFICE ETC.THE GIRL NEVER WROTE THESE CONDITIONS AND THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS SHE LEFT.
    I HPE THAT IN A MONTHS TIME I WILL BE ABLE TO REPORT ON MY FINDINGS AFTER MEETING HER.

quote:Originally posted by TOBESURE

WE ARE ALL HOPING TO FIND REAL LOVE.THERE IS ALWAYS RISKS INVOLVED.I AM ALSO TRAVELLING TO UKRAINE AT THE END OF APRIL.ALL I CAN ADD IS THAT IS MUCH BETTER TO GO THERE AND FIND THE TRUTH THAN SITTING AROUND WONDERING.I HAVE SPOKEN TO THIS GIRL ON THE TELEPHONE.WE HAVE DISCUSSED THE LETTERS SENT THROUGH UA LADYS.THE CONTENT IS CORRECT EXCEPT FOR WHEN A MEETING IS DISCUSSED.THE LETTER I RECEIVED INSISTED ON MEETING THROUGH THE AGENCY,THEIR HOTEL,OFFICE ETC.THE GIRL NEVER WROTE THESE CONDITIONS AND THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS SHE LEFT.
    I HPE THAT IN A MONTHS TIME I WILL BE ABLE TO REPORT ON MY FINDINGS AFTER MEETING HER.
    Okay so you have been lucky! How in the heck can any of us get to any of these ladies? I would love to be able to get the ladies phone or address, but how? They censor everything!

I could write her in Russian, but they aren't stupid! They are not going to give her any information.

If you are going to the Ukraine, I would be very appreciative if you could help me?

Please email me.

Thanks!

ItTechy