Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    accesscrimea Guest

Default Beware of ualadys. (ualadys.com)

Beware of ualadys - the marriage agency in ukraine. I live in Ukraine and know someone who works in one of the branches. Word has it that they churn out letters factory-style and often write themselves. They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. They scare the girls so that they dont get in personal contact with a guy or go to another agency. Beware!

Do "ualadys" feed profiles into any of the mass networks, such as AFA or Angelika?

I can't say in any particular case, but it has been documented databases ( or chunks thereof ) are traded between various agencies many times back and forth.
    Come think of it, AFA, SCANNA, CHERRY BLOSSOM, ELENA'S MODELS and many other trademarks are just FACADES bringing together countless local agencies, dating dealers, middlemen, photographers etc.
    Often network X publishes a reprimand saying they are banning affiliates Y and Z for a reason.
    Ask yourself: are those dating dealers going to commit ritual suicide, or are they just going to join another junk dating farm ( whether under their actual name or not )?
    What about the databases of the countless agencies long gone out of business?
    Are these databases destroyed or sold to the highest bidder?
    It must also be remembered that most agencies store different photosets with different hairdo, clothing, hair color etc: you may not even realize you are seeing the same woman ( whether she's real or just bought pictures ).

quote:Originally posted by accesscrimea

Beware of ualadys - the marriage agency in ukraine. I live in Ukraine and know someone who works in one of the branches. Word has it that they churn out letters factory-style and often write themselves. They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. They scare the girls so that they dont get in personal contact with a guy or go to another agency. Beware!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I liked Svetlana and I am not able to contact her!
    Can I help myself to find her???

I WAS WRONG !!!
    To send a message I paid 5,33 Euros

This site, UA Ladys.com : it is a jest, a mistake, a ROBBERY, a crime

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Svetlana G. #7966
    Blue_Poet P. #410927
    02 April 2007 11:19:21

Re:

This letter was translated for Svetlana by Natalya K.

" Hello, (...)

Thank you for the letter and for the information you've been trying to give me, but unfortunatelly according to the rules of this agency I can't get any private information from you, like phone numbers, e-mails and so on, so I think that the only way for us to communicate is to use this agency, and unfortunatelly I can't change these rules and I hope that you will write me here.

I will wait for your reply and hope that it will be positive.

Svetlana "

- It is like this never possible to contact Svetlana, the Police should contain this site. [u]

I WAS WRONG !!!
    To send a message I paid 5, 33 Euros

[img][/img]

quote:Originally posted by accesscrimea

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I liked Svetlana and I am not able to contact her!
    Can I help myself to find her???

I WAS WRONG !!!
    To send a message I paid 5,33 Euros

This site, UA Ladys.com : it is a jest, a mistake, a ROBBERY, a crime

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Svetlana G. #7966
    Blue_Poet P. #410927
    02 April 2007 11:19:21

Re:

This letter was translated for Svetlana by Natalya K.

" Hello, (...)

Thank you for the letter and for the information you've been trying to give me, but unfortunatelly according to the rules of this agency I can't get any private information from you, like phone numbers, e-mails and so on, so I think that the only way for us to communicate is to use this agency, and unfortunatelly I can't change these rules and I hope that you will write me here.

I will wait for your reply and hope that it will be positive.

Svetlana "

- It is like this never possible to contact Svetlana, the Police should contain this site. [u]

I WAS WRONG !!!
    To send a message I paid 5, 33 Euros

[img][/img]

"They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. "

I am sorry but this is complete bull****. I have used CC/Ualadys in the distant past and had a few girls turn down my letters for various reasons. One said she was already communicating with a guy and did not want to write..

I also visited a branch of CC/Ualadys and had an ok experience.

Now I am not saying they are complete angels but some of the **** that is written about them is just complete regurgitated bull**** and I am sure many of the people who write it have hidden agendas.

Oh you have a friend somewhere who knows this and that and... Oh well hey.. it must be true than!

I myself have been part of a company dealing with thousands of customers and have seen first hand what a few disgruntled individuals can do to a companies rep with the help of the internet.

WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH?

Grow some balls and go find out for yourself.

"They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. "

I am sorry but this is complete bull****. I have used CC/Ualadys in the distant past and had a few girls turn down my letters for various reasons. One said she was already communicating with a guy and did not want to write..

I also visited a branch of CC/Ualadys and had an ok experience.

Now I am not saying they are complete angels but some of the **** that is written about them is just complete regurgitated bull**** and I am sure many of the people who write it have hidden agendas.

Oh you have a friend somewhere who knows this and that and... Oh well hey.. it must be true than!

I myself have been part of a company dealing with thousands of customers and have seen first hand what a few disgruntled individuals can do to a companies rep with the help of the internet.

WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH?

Grow some balls and go find out for yourself.

Hmmmm.....very defensive.

Perhaps you're a spokesman for a certain agency????.

Hmmmm.....very defensive.

Perhaps you're a spokesman for a certain agency????.

quote:Oh you have a friend somewhere who knows this and that and... Oh well hey.. it must be true than!
    no...we listen to YOU...is this right...right?
    What's the difference, can you please tell?

quote:I myself have been part of a company dealing with thousands of customers and have seen first hand what a few disgruntled individuals can do to a companies rep with the help of the internet.
    aren't middlemen doing the same?