Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

quote:Oh you have a friend somewhere who knows this and that and... Oh well hey.. it must be true than!
    no...we listen to YOU...is this right...right?
    What's the difference, can you please tell?

quote:I myself have been part of a company dealing with thousands of customers and have seen first hand what a few disgruntled individuals can do to a companies rep with the help of the internet.
    aren't middlemen doing the same?

My favorite ladies list

Olga A.
    Angela K.
    Ira N.
    Jackie V.
    Nataliya B.
    Suzy H.
    Natalya G.
    Elena P.
    Alena K.
    Julia S.
    Anastasia K.
    Anita K.
    Kristina B.
    Tatyana S.

I got unsolicited mail from all of these women every one age 18-26
    My age 51. I always tell myself if something too good to be true then it isnt. Who is crunching out all these mailings?

If you guys want to take some action instead of complain, the thing to do is chargeback any purchases made from your credit card. Fraud would be the reason, and once their credit card processor gets a handfull of those, they'll yank their processing. Now how many of you are just complaining and like to pretend the fantasy, and how many of you can act on your complaints?

quote:Originally posted by jake122969

My favorite ladies list

Olga A.
    Angela K.
    Ira N.
    Jackie V.
    Nataliya B.
    Suzy H.
    Natalya G.
    Elena P.
    Alena K.
    Julia S.
    Anastasia K.
    Anita K.
    Kristina B.
    Tatyana S.

I got unsolicited mail from all of these women every one age 18-26
    My age 51. I always tell myself if something too good to be true then it isnt. Who is crunching out all these mailings?
    Hi Jake,

I have other favorite girls, but some of your top 15 have mailed me:

-1- Olga A. mailed me end of October 2007:

Hello my dear stranger, dear .......!

Probably you are surprised to get my letter... But for me it is not strange... You know why? I'll tell you.

Some weeks ago I was walking in a park, it was beginning of autumn and I felt a little bit sad... You know such mood happens in autumn! I was alone, as usual. But then I noticed that only I(!!!) was alone at that park! I saw so many couples around me! Men and girls... Everybody seemed to be happy! I could not understand why I feell so sad looking at them, but suddenly I realized that I hate to be alone...

And I don't want to be alone!

I came here, to this agency to try to look for my love abroad. Probably you'll ask me why abroad? That's clear! My mother is divorced, and now she is married again. She lives abroad, and her husband is foreigner. Looking at her I think that men abroad are more loving, caring and sensitive... I don't want to be with a "rude animal", I wish to love my tender husband and to surround him with all warmth and love of my heart!

Something tells me that it is you who is the most decent man! You ask me why I think so... I don't know! Have you ever heard about woman's intuition? Maybe it told me that I should write you?

So I hope you are interested in me now... I do wish you to be interested! And I do wish to get your reply! Because if you don't reply me, we would never get know if we are those people who were created for each other!

And now it is your turn to make a decision... Would you like to get know more about me? If yes - I am waiting for your reply!

With all my affection,
    Yours,
    Olga

-2- Angela K. I had no contact with her!

-3- Ira N. mailed me in July, 2007:

Hello dear ..... !

I have read your profile in the Internet and I am very interested in you.

I am very modest by nature ,but this time I am really very impressed by you and I feel I have to make first step towards you.

I am very positive and sociable person,who is willing to recreate own life and to start new life full of love,trust,respect and moments of joy.

I wish to have children and loving husband.

I am sure I'll make you very happy as I know some secrets how to preserve love in family,how to live with each other in love to eternity.

I believe to be a good wife and mother is my vocation.

I hope you understand that it is not natural to boast,but YOU may be LUCKY MAN.

Best regards!

Ira.

-4- Jackie V. I had no contact with her

-5- Nataliya B. I had no contact with her

-6- Suzy H. I had no contact with her

-7- Natalya G. mailed me in September, 2007:

I am a pretty girl with a nice character.

Hi! A girl from Zhitomir is writing to you. My name is Nastya. I would like to get acquainted with a man from a foreign country and to go there with him to create a family of our own.

I am a pretty girl with a nice character. I am studying at a college and my future profession will be designer. I love walks. I enjoy communicating with interesting people. I like discos and walks in the park. I also like reading and painting. I want to meet a man with a soft character. He shouldn?t neglect his appearance, he should also be joyful. Good manners are very important.

I would like to ask you a question ? are you fond of alcoholic drinks and which negative habits do you have? Do you like children? Do you like animals? What is your attitude to art?

I hope for the answer from you. I will reply with pleasure.

Nastya

-8- Elena P. mailed me in October in German language:

Gr?sse von Dina

Hallo ..... !

Ich heisse Dina. Ich bin Studentin. Im n?chsten SOmmer absolviere ich die Uni. Ich bin ledig und habe keine Kinder.

Meine Freunde sagen, dass ich lebensfroh, offen und freundlich bin. Mir scheint es, dass ich auch romantisch, aufrichtig und treu bin. Ich liebe Kinder und Tiere.

Wie jede Frau tr?ume ich eine Familie mit einem passenden Mann zu gr?nden und Kinder zu bekommen.

F?r jede Beziehung sind Aufrichtigkeit, Treue, Vertrauen, Verst?ndnis und LIebe von gro?er Bedeutung.

Meine Freizeit verbringe ich mit meinen Freunden. Wir fahren aufs Land, machen Schaschlicks.

Wenn ich zu Hause bin, h?re ich Musik, sehe fern, lese B?cher. Mir gef?llt es mein Haus sauber und gem?tlich zu machen und zu kochen.

Wenn Du Interesse hast, mich besser kennen zu lernen, freue mich auf Deinen Brief.

Mit besten W?nschen,

Dina

-9- Alena K. I had no contact with her

-10- Julia S. I had no contact with her

-11- Anastasia K. I had no contact with her

-12- Anita K. I had no contact with her

-13- Kristina B. I had no contact with her

-14- Tatyana S. I had no contact with her

Best regards,
    Goddiejens

Hello, thank you for your comments!

I don't know English, excuse if it is not perfect!

It would be beautiful to use the internete to know Ladies of everyone.
    I am enrolled in the site: Match. with of MSN and it is correct, honest.
    We can receive the e-mail address and to contact the personally Mrs.,
    that is that it is exactly and honest.

UALADYS.COM are criminal and they don't respect the feelings of the people.
    Even in the internete we fed dreams, we created emotions and UaLadys seek
    just money, profit, is CRIME!

The Police should contain that site and others that are not honest.

They sent me of UaLadys a message of Christmas and he/she has these contacts there:

24x7 Call center
    United States
    +1 (315) 849-5814
    United Kigdom
    +44 (315) 849-5814
    Skype support
    ualadys
    It goes any question in English
    about this site please call:

IISPP INC
    +1 (212) 226-8900
    Mon-Fri 9:00-16:00 (EST)

IISPP Inc.
    190 east 7th street suite 702
    New City, NY 10009

It is disguise, LIE, deceive the people and they make money with that.
    I was careful and I just took a risk 5 euros, but a lot of people exist
    they lose her/it a lot of money and that you/they should be alerted for this danger.
    Once again thank you and GOOD Good Christmas.

FORT HUG!

quote:Originally posted by seajay

Do "ualadys" feed profiles into any of the mass networks, such as AFA or Angelika?
    Hello, thank you for your comments!

I don't know English, excuse if it is not perfect!

It would be beautiful to use the internete to know Ladies of everyone.
    I am enrolled in the site: Match. with of MSN and it is correct, honest.
    We can receive the e-mail address and to contact the personally Mrs.,
    that is that it is exactly and honest.

UALADYS.COM are criminal and they don't respect the feelings of the people.
    Even in the internete we fed dreams, we created emotions and UaLadys seek
    just money, profit, is CRIME!

The Police should contain that site and others that are not honest.

They sent me of UaLadys a message of Christmas and he/she has these contacts there:

24x7 Call center
    United States
    +1 (315) 849-5814
    United Kigdom
    +44 (315) 849-5814
    Skype support
    ualadys
    It goes any question in English
    about this site please call:

IISPP INC
    +1 (212) 226-8900
    Mon-Fri 9:00-16:00 (EST)

IISPP Inc.
    190 east 7th street suite 702
    New City, NY 10009

It is disguise, LIE, deceive the people and they make money with that.
    I was careful and I just took a risk 5 euros, but a lot of people exist
    they lose her/it a lot of money and that you/they should be alerted for this danger.
    Once again thank you and GOOD Good Christmas.

FORT HUG!

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

Perhaps you're a spokesman for a certain agency????.
    Or perhaps you're just an idiot?

sitting around writing letters to girls over the internet then people are surprised when they get scammed.

The girls at UAladys (CC) are 100% real. If you're writing diectly to them half the time??? Who the hell knows.

Get on a plane if you actually want to meet a girl from there. I mean that IS the whole point.. right?

Sitting around complaining like a bunch of fuken girls thinking you're actually accomplishing anything.

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

Perhaps you're a spokesman for a certain agency????.
    Or perhaps you're just an idiot?

sitting around writing letters to girls over the internet then people are surprised when they get scammed.

The girls at UAladys (CC) are 100% real. If you're writing diectly to them half the time??? Who the hell knows.

Get on a plane if you actually want to meet a girl from there. I mean that IS the whole point.. right?

Sitting around complaining like a bunch of fuken girls thinking you're actually accomplishing anything.

So thatcrazy! You had a fairly good impression of UAladys? They seemed to accomodate well and the ladies seemed some what legit? Of course no agency can force any lady to visit with, or accompany a gentleman that they seem to not be interested. You know I had a girl tell me the same thing that she was not interest in correspondence because she was already writting some one that was of interest. I noticed that she is not at the site any longer so it must of worked out for her. Of course probably not all girls are legit and if your 50 years in age trying to create a relationship with a 20 year old I would say the odds are against you. I'm heading over there in the next few months any pointers??

So thatcrazy! You had a fairly good impression of UAladys? They seemed to accomodate well and the ladies seemed some what legit? Of course no agency can force any lady to visit with, or accompany a gentleman that they seem to not be interested. You know I had a girl tell me the same thing that she was not interest in correspondence because she was already writting some one that was of interest. I noticed that she is not at the site any longer so it must of worked out for her. Of course probably not all girls are legit and if your 50 years in age trying to create a relationship with a 20 year old I would say the odds are against you. I'm heading over there in the next few months any pointers??