Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hi Skipped,

I was just wondering where you planned to visit? Have you been out there before? Are you meeting a particular correspondent or are you meeting a number of ladies? Are you visiting any other agencies other than ualadys/uadreams?

I've been out there (Simferopol), and maybe thinking of heading out there again...so, just interested in your plans & thoughts/confidence regarding getting caught up in possible scams & being ripped off.

quote:Originally posted by skipped

So thatcrazy! You had a fairly good impression of UAladys? They seemed to accomodate well and the ladies seemed some what legit? Of course no agency can force any lady to visit with, or accompany a gentleman that they seem to not be interested. You know I had a girl tell me the same thing that she was not interest in correspondence because she was already writting some one that was of interest. I noticed that she is not at the site any longer so it must of worked out for her. Of course probably not all girls are legit and if your 50 years in age trying to create a relationship with a 20 year old I would say the odds are against you. I'm heading over there in the next few months any pointers??

Hi Skipped,

I was just wondering where you planned to visit? Have you been out there before? Are you meeting a particular correspondent or are you meeting a number of ladies? Are you visiting any other agencies other than ualadys/uadreams?

I've been out there (Simferopol), and maybe thinking of heading out there again...so, just interested in your plans & thoughts/confidence regarding getting caught up in possible scams & being ripped off.

quote:Originally posted by skipped

So thatcrazy! You had a fairly good impression of UAladys? They seemed to accomodate well and the ladies seemed some what legit? Of course no agency can force any lady to visit with, or accompany a gentleman that they seem to not be interested. You know I had a girl tell me the same thing that she was not interest in correspondence because she was already writting some one that was of interest. I noticed that she is not at the site any longer so it must of worked out for her. Of course probably not all girls are legit and if your 50 years in age trying to create a relationship with a 20 year old I would say the odds are against you. I'm heading over there in the next few months any pointers??

Hello All!

Well, all of you can see my recent updated result's re Ua Lady's and Ru Lady's on the info re Marina! As of today, 05/16/2008 I have eliminated my profile from not only UA Lady's and RU Lady's but also AR Lady's!! Sorry but I now feel all of these sites are either only in exsistance for the Money or simply out right Scammer's!!!! I have spen alot of Real Money corresponding with "I thought" a few Serious and Sincere Woman only to offer to come to them and there is alway's something that comes up and they cannot see me!! Well, as the saying goes action's speak louder than word's!! I have to admit that I Truely thought when I was corresponding with Christina #151 at RU Lady's I have finaly found my True Love, She also encouraged me to pour my Heart out to her and wrote to me so many, many Affectionate word's! Well, they were nothing but Inconsiderate and Uncommital word's, Simply said and stated!!!!
    In closeing I think any men who visit and patronise these sites is wasteing thier Money and again as I had stated recently I have No Proof that any Man or Men from any country have Married one of the Women on those sites, Sorry, All BS to me!!

Sincerely,

Tone

Hello All!

Well, all of you can see my recent updated result's re Ua Lady's and Ru Lady's on the info re Marina! As of today, 05/16/2008 I have eliminated my profile from not only UA Lady's and RU Lady's but also AR Lady's!! Sorry but I now feel all of these sites are either only in exsistance for the Money or simply out right Scammer's!!!! I have spen alot of Real Money corresponding with "I thought" a few Serious and Sincere Woman only to offer to come to them and there is alway's something that comes up and they cannot see me!! Well, as the saying goes action's speak louder than word's!! I have to admit that I Truely thought when I was corresponding with Christina #151 at RU Lady's I have finaly found my True Love, She also encouraged me to pour my Heart out to her and wrote to me so many, many Affectionate word's! Well, they were nothing but Inconsiderate and Uncommital word's, Simply said and stated!!!!
    In closeing I think any men who visit and patronise these sites is wasteing thier Money and again as I had stated recently I have No Proof that any Man or Men from any country have Married one of the Women on those sites, Sorry, All BS to me!!

Sincerely,

Tone

This is very much true, I found out the hard way. I spent thousands of dollars for letters and 3 trips to see my lady. I also paid for and recieved our K-1 visa only for her to back out at the last minute, saying I did not make enough money. WATCH OUT FOR THE ZHITOMIR BRANCH. DARIA SHERSTNOVA #4252 SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER, SCAMMER. THE AGENCY BACKS HER UP BECAUSE THEY MAKE LOTS OF MONEY ON HER. I THINK SHE GETS PAID! HERE IS A LETTER FROM THE AGENCY.

Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

To: sdawson

Message-Id: <20080521113951.086FA866713@mail.iispp.com>
    Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mr. Dawson!

Thank you for your letter.

We had long conversations with our Zhitomir office.

And talked to Daria as well.

She says that she doesn't want anything from you and she doesn't want any money from you. You told her that you love her and you would do anything for her. She asked you when she needed help.

You asked her to leave her job, but at the same time you cannot provide her enough material support.

Everything you bought her during your visit was done by yourself.

Daria is very serious about marriage, but after she has learned more about you she realized that ou and her cannot be together as you cannot provide her with all things she needs in life. She doesn't see sense to continue relationship that will lead to further arguments and quarrels.

From the name of the agency we can say that Daria is really interested in many material things, she wants to have a high level of life and nobody can stop her from wanting this. It's not a crime to wish to have a good level of life.

Daria says that you told her that you don't a permanent and well-paid job at the moment and she has doubts as for how you were going to provide your and her life in the USA. She wants to feel secure in life.

She is very sorry and upset that it happened so, but she feels that continuing this relationship will only lead to more problems.

Sincerely,

Support Team

Reply sent by Julia Mazurok
    For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
    We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
    We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
    but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
    That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.
    http://ualadys.com/support.rpx?id=73197

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
    and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

quote:Originally posted by accesscrimea

Beware of ualadys - the marriage agency in ukraine. I live in Ukraine and know someone who works in one of the branches. Word has it that they churn out letters factory-style and often write themselves. They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. They scare the girls so that they dont get in personal contact with a guy or go to another agency. Beware!

This is very much true, I found out the hard way. I spent thousands of dollars for letters and 3 trips to see my lady. I also paid for and recieved our K-1 visa only for her to back out at the last minute, saying I did not make enough money. WATCH OUT FOR THE ZHITOMIR BRANCH. DARIA SHERSTNOVA #4252 SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER, SCAMMER. THE AGENCY BACKS HER UP BECAUSE THEY MAKE LOTS OF MONEY ON HER. I THINK SHE GETS PAID! HERE IS A LETTER FROM THE AGENCY.

Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

To: sdawson

Message-Id: <20080521113951.086FA866713@mail.iispp.com>
    Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mr. Dawson!

Thank you for your letter.

We had long conversations with our Zhitomir office.

And talked to Daria as well.

She says that she doesn't want anything from you and she doesn't want any money from you. You told her that you love her and you would do anything for her. She asked you when she needed help.

You asked her to leave her job, but at the same time you cannot provide her enough material support.

Everything you bought her during your visit was done by yourself.

Daria is very serious about marriage, but after she has learned more about you she realized that ou and her cannot be together as you cannot provide her with all things she needs in life. She doesn't see sense to continue relationship that will lead to further arguments and quarrels.

From the name of the agency we can say that Daria is really interested in many material things, she wants to have a high level of life and nobody can stop her from wanting this. It's not a crime to wish to have a good level of life.

Daria says that you told her that you don't a permanent and well-paid job at the moment and she has doubts as for how you were going to provide your and her life in the USA. She wants to feel secure in life.

She is very sorry and upset that it happened so, but she feels that continuing this relationship will only lead to more problems.

Sincerely,

Support Team

Reply sent by Julia Mazurok
    For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
    We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
    We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
    but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
    That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.
    http://ualadys.com/support.rpx?id=73197

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
    and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

quote:Originally posted by accesscrimea

Beware of ualadys - the marriage agency in ukraine. I live in Ukraine and know someone who works in one of the branches. Word has it that they churn out letters factory-style and often write themselves. They do not allow their girls to turn down a man who has requested to communicate with them, even if they dont want to. They did not allow me to go to their office to check them out and ask them questions. They scare the girls so that they dont get in personal contact with a guy or go to another agency. Beware!

I have made 3 trips to see my lady at ualadys. I was engaged to her. Had the K-1 visa approved and she backed out. She said I did not have enough money to support her. Spent 20,000 dollars in 1 year.
    Never again. But beware scammers are everywhere. They are in the USA as well.

It is all for the money!!!

quote:Originally posted by Anthony Ferrara

Hello All!

Sincerely,

Tone

I have made 3 trips to see my lady at ualadys. I was engaged to her. Had the K-1 visa approved and she backed out. She said I did not have enough money to support her. Spent 20,000 dollars in 1 year.
    Never again. But beware scammers are everywhere. They are in the USA as well.

It is all for the money!!!

quote:Originally posted by Anthony Ferrara

Hello All!

Sincerely,

Tone

Dawson,
    So did she ever ask you upfront about your occupation? Or how much much money you made yearly?? When you were visiting her or taking her out did she want to you buy her many gifts? Did she seem to expect alot of material type things? If you went through all the hassle of getting her a visa then you must have had (or at least it seemed) a meeting of the minds about being engaged or getting married? She knew that you were going through the steps to get her a visa then why did she not say something early on about being so concerned about material items? Sometimes I wonder about all females on this planet. I was considering visiting Zhitomir (not to meet this girl you are speaking of)but now I am not too sure!!

Dawson,
    So did she ever ask you upfront about your occupation? Or how much much money you made yearly?? When you were visiting her or taking her out did she want to you buy her many gifts? Did she seem to expect alot of material type things? If you went through all the hassle of getting her a visa then you must have had (or at least it seemed) a meeting of the minds about being engaged or getting married? She knew that you were going through the steps to get her a visa then why did she not say something early on about being so concerned about material items? Sometimes I wonder about all females on this planet. I was considering visiting Zhitomir (not to meet this girl you are speaking of)but now I am not too sure!!