Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

dawson,
    Hey, I have another question for you if you don't mind? Did you hire the Private eye before the third trip over or after she started getting bizarre on the third visit? You must have felt that she was not being honest with you or some kind of a red flag was thrown to hire a Private investigator, right? Or maybe the private eye was hired to figure out the policies of UAladys? Let me say this way. Was your the PI hired to find out more about the girl or about the agency?? Thanks -skipped

dawson,
    Hey, I have another question for you if you don't mind? Did you hire the Private eye before the third trip over or after she started getting bizarre on the third visit? You must have felt that she was not being honest with you or some kind of a red flag was thrown to hire a Private investigator, right? Or maybe the private eye was hired to figure out the policies of UAladys? Let me say this way. Was your the PI hired to find out more about the girl or about the agency?? Thanks -skipped

Skipped,

It was more to find out about the Agency. I have been in contact with several Investigative news programs that are considering doing a program on the growing problem and I need to find out everything I can. If there are others in this forum that want to help, I want to expose them for what they are doing. By the way for everyone info, there was more to the split up of ualadys.com and uadreams.com It was not only because of credit card processing problems like they say. It will be revealed later.

quote:Originally posted by skipped

dawson,

Skipped,

It was more to find out about the Agency. I have been in contact with several Investigative news programs that are considering doing a program on the growing problem and I need to find out everything I can. If there are others in this forum that want to help, I want to expose them for what they are doing. By the way for everyone info, there was more to the split up of ualadys.com and uadreams.com It was not only because of credit card processing problems like they say. It will be revealed later.

quote:Originally posted by skipped

dawson,

Dawson,
    So are you going to reveal this issue with ualadys here on this website? Or is there some other place I should be watching for this info?? Thanks -skipped

Dawson,
    So are you going to reveal this issue with ualadys here on this website? Or is there some other place I should be watching for this info?? Thanks -skipped

Hello guys,

please do not miss my posting about ualadys Zhitomir and uadreams Kremenchug in the other thread about ualadys here in this forum.

goodiejens (from Kiev)

Hello guys,

please do not miss my posting about ualadys Zhitomir and uadreams Kremenchug in the other thread about ualadys here in this forum.

goodiejens (from Kiev)

Goodiejens,

thanks for your offer, and NO OFFENCE, but can you list the threads you're on? I don't mind taking a look, but I can't trawl endlessly through this site looking...

Btw, anybody any thoughts on Lugansk UAL? I've got this amazing blonde-wonder-babe writing to me as if I'm the last man alive from there....I just wondered what the story is with this branch [}]

quote:Originally posted by Goddiejens

Hello guys,

goodiejens (from Kiev)

Goodiejens,

thanks for your offer, and NO OFFENCE, but can you list the threads you're on? I don't mind taking a look, but I can't trawl endlessly through this site looking...

Btw, anybody any thoughts on Lugansk UAL? I've got this amazing blonde-wonder-babe writing to me as if I'm the last man alive from there....I just wondered what the story is with this branch [}]

quote:Originally posted by Goddiejens

Hello guys,

goodiejens (from Kiev)