Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks for sharing all this and what is HRB?

Steven

Hey guys! An update on the stupid scammer of the year... I just got an e-mail from "her" asking why I haven't written for awhile. My response was "Who's Alex?" since that was who the letter was addressed to. My name is Bob by the way!!! And the award for STUPID SCAMMER goes to.....

Train

Hey guys! An update on the stupid scammer of the year... I just got an e-mail from "her" asking why I haven't written for awhile. My response was "Who's Alex?" since that was who the letter was addressed to. My name is Bob by the way!!! And the award for STUPID SCAMMER goes to.....

Train

lots of great letters.. then I suggest to come and the girl disappears...
    --------

That isn't what happened to me. I visited CC in July for 1 week a year ago. Visited one girl I had been writing with for a few months. She didn't disappear when I said I was coming. In fact she got a little pissed when I had to put it off for a month.

She met me at the airport with the translator and was exactly how she was portrayed to be on the site. Introduced me to a few of her friends. Spent the whole week with me. Remembered everything we had talked about in letters.

THERE ARE LEGIT GIRLS IN THESE AGENCIES. If the girl is a decent girl she isn't going to allow you to be scammed or put herself into the position of having to scam.

But its kind of like a mine field. You never know where your going to step wrong.

lots of great letters.. then I suggest to come and the girl disappears...
    --------

That isn't what happened to me. I visited CC in July for 1 week a year ago. Visited one girl I had been writing with for a few months. She didn't disappear when I said I was coming. In fact she got a little pissed when I had to put it off for a month.

She met me at the airport with the translator and was exactly how she was portrayed to be on the site. Introduced me to a few of her friends. Spent the whole week with me. Remembered everything we had talked about in letters.

THERE ARE LEGIT GIRLS IN THESE AGENCIES. If the girl is a decent girl she isn't going to allow you to be scammed or put herself into the position of having to scam.

But its kind of like a mine field. You never know where your going to step wrong.

Actually now that I think about it the girl actually went completely out of her way for me.. She couldn't get off work the week I was there and you could tell she was dead tired on many days. Even fell asleep on my shoulder on the ride back home from Kiev.

She could of very easily told the agency she didn't want anymore meetings with me and that would of been that.

Its a crap shoot.. sometimes you luck out.. sometimes you don't.

Actually now that I think about it the girl actually went completely out of her way for me.. She couldn't get off work the week I was there and you could tell she was dead tired on many days. Even fell asleep on my shoulder on the ride back home from Kiev.

She could of very easily told the agency she didn't want anymore meetings with me and that would of been that.

Its a crap shoot.. sometimes you luck out.. sometimes you don't.

Just remember this.. It's not about the agencies.. its about the girls. The only time agencies can scam you is when you are sitting behind your computer at home. They can't scam you in person.

Go there.. meet the girls you want.. get their details etc..

You don't even need to buy a trip package through these agencies.
    For example with CC -- they are located in hotels most often.
    The branch I visited had an office on the upper floor of a Hotel.
    All you need to do is book the hotel room in the building than pay to meet the girls. Or just rent a flat. It's about a billion times cheaper than those "packages".

Just remember this.. It's not about the agencies.. its about the girls. The only time agencies can scam you is when you are sitting behind your computer at home. They can't scam you in person.

Go there.. meet the girls you want.. get their details etc..

You don't even need to buy a trip package through these agencies.
    For example with CC -- they are located in hotels most often.
    The branch I visited had an office on the upper floor of a Hotel.
    All you need to do is book the hotel room in the building than pay to meet the girls. Or just rent a flat. It's about a billion times cheaper than those "packages".

Hey guys! A trip to FSU can weed out most scammers, especially Boris, or anyone using fake photos. My favorite scammer was sooooo in love with me and couldn't wait for me to send "her" money for visa/passport so "she" could come to me and live, but when I told "her" I wanted to visit "her" things changed quickly.

"She" desperately tried to convince me that it would be better for "her" to come to me! Obviously, Boris, granny and all the others who use model pics CAN'T meet you.

Regarding the model pics, I've even heard that Boris will sign up an average girl off the street and simply pay her to take pics. It can be good extra cash for the average girl, and if her pics work on guys like us, she has a steady, easy job.

Something to look for when "she" sends you a pic is numbered pics. Do her personal photos have a numbered title like any pic you'll see in a profile?

My favorite stupid scammer didn't do this. "She" actually renamed the pics to make them more generically personal. Titles like, "for you" or "I love you".

I've said it too, it's a crap shoot! Use some common sense. When they don't answer your questions, it's a form letter. You may get at least 1 or 2 before the scammer decides you may be worth their time to read your letters and respond to your questions.

Most of us have pretty standard questions in our first few e-mails anyway.

Train