Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Prometheus, I'm genuinely glad for you having found someone! Recently, there have been a few sarcastic people in the forums, but I'm not one of them.

As a younger man I was a real bad ass and lived for the moment. When I was in my early 20's I actually declared that I had no plans past 25!!!

I'm 43 and that attitude has changed... A LOT!!!

After 7 years in a relationship that in hindsight shouldn't have lasted a year, I simply have widened my search area to the net.

Nothing else has changed. I find there are good and bad everywhere. It's just a little harder to see it from half a world away.

Good luck with your girl!!!!

Train

"I think I've already gained a few stripes."

You get no stripes until you get on a plane.

"I think I've already gained a few stripes."

You get no stripes until you get on a plane.

Hey thatcrazy! Like I've said, I'm one of the "real" guys just like you, so I'm not making light of what you went through by any means. I feel for you!

I got stripes!!! YOU GOT A PURPLE FRIGGIN' HEART!!!!!!

What's happened since? I'm still trying. Just real careful as I tread through the mine field.

Train

Hey thatcrazy! Like I've said, I'm one of the "real" guys just like you, so I'm not making light of what you went through by any means. I feel for you!

I got stripes!!! YOU GOT A PURPLE FRIGGIN' HEART!!!!!!

What's happened since? I'm still trying. Just real careful as I tread through the mine field.

Train