Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Answer from UA Staff

I figured I would start a new thread because there are so many regarding CC/UA. When I received my first response back from a lady I had writen, I saw a red flag due to her not answering ANY of my questions. So, I took it upon myself to ask customer service a question. My question was simply this...

Dear staff.
    I wrote to one of your lady's and she didn't answer my questions. What do you think of this?

Now notice the defensive posture the staff member took and how they went over board stating that the staff member NEVER answers for the ladies.

Here's what they wrote...

Hello, dear Steven.

Thank you for e-mailing us and thank you for using our services.

As for your question first of all I have to tell you that we don\'t assume any responsibility for the replies of the ladies.
    Our ladies write letters themselves, we NEVER write the letters for the ladies or suggest them what to write.
    Maybe the problem with this lady is that she just cannot write good letters? The matter is that for many ladies this way of communication is rather new and they cannot get accustomed to it yet.
    But if you give me the ID of the lady I will check what was wrong with her reply - maybe she just didn\'t understand well the sense of your letter or was inattentive reading it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we are always happy to help you.
    We appreciate your membership!
    With best wishes, Elena, UA Ladys trip manager
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Prometheus, I'm genuinely glad for you having found someone! Recently, there have been a few sarcastic people in the forums, but I'm not one of them.

As a younger man I was a real bad ass and lived for the moment. When I was in my early 20's I actually declared that I had no plans past 25!!!

I'm 43 and that attitude has changed... A LOT!!!

After 7 years in a relationship that in hindsight shouldn't have lasted a year, I simply have widened my search area to the net.

Nothing else has changed. I find there are good and bad everywhere. It's just a little harder to see it from half a world away.

Good luck with your girl!!!!

Train

"I think I've already gained a few stripes."

You get no stripes until you get on a plane.

"I think I've already gained a few stripes."

You get no stripes until you get on a plane.

Hey thatcrazy! Like I've said, I'm one of the "real" guys just like you, so I'm not making light of what you went through by any means. I feel for you!

I got stripes!!! YOU GOT A PURPLE FRIGGIN' HEART!!!!!!

What's happened since? I'm still trying. Just real careful as I tread through the mine field.

Train

Hey thatcrazy! Like I've said, I'm one of the "real" guys just like you, so I'm not making light of what you went through by any means. I feel for you!

I got stripes!!! YOU GOT A PURPLE FRIGGIN' HEART!!!!!!

What's happened since? I'm still trying. Just real careful as I tread through the mine field.

Train