Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

quote:Of course there are less expensive options, like accredited distance learning, but i was blasted into oblivion for suggesting it on FSUW forums...these smart pretty MOB foxes want "the real thing", which of course means tens of thousands $ expenditure
    I think it was unfair that you were blasted into oblivion, Ham.
    May I please have a link to one of the forums where these women pilloried you?
    I want to see their mentalities for myself.

And yes, it makes sense that there would be females like this. Get just any man to sponsor them, knowing they can find a real beau when they've landed. Use the sponsor to buy a good tertiary education, ideally away from him so they can sleep with anyone they want. Get into good employment, then dump the sponsor once he no longer has anything they want. And, of course, take his house and anything else the western legal system allows to unscrupulous women.

quote:May I please have a link to one of the forums where these women pilloried you?
    i don't have any links, it was so long ago.
    basically the screenplay revolved around my "unwillingness to give": i was some angry, stingy person with a dark soul and in love, if you are unable to "give 100%", then you are doomed to failure...
    yeah, right!

from another post elsewhere ( i don't think i should link to other forums ):

quoteON'T MAKE MY MISTAKES:
    1) If you walk down the street and you try to hold her hand while you're walking together, and she pulls away like you were diseased meat: RUN AWAY, and don't look back !

2) If you have travelled all the way from Canada (or the US), and she thinks it is more important to visit her relatives or go dancing at the nightclub that night , both WITHOUT YOU, then RUN AWAY, and don't look back.

I continued to believe that I could win her love by being kind and generous to her. At the time we got divorced, she told me that I must be the most kind and loving and thoughtful person on the planet, but that she had ABSOLUTELY NO LOVE for me and was sorry for what she put me through. You see, after 7 years of marriage, I found out that she had been cheating with another man from her college for the past 2 years. This was after she had cheated with another man 1 year earlier, and another man 6 months before that. And who knows who came before that! Just after I filed for divorce, I overheard her talking to her lover that her mother said that;

""she was stupid because she got caught. That women do it all the time, for years and they never get caught. She got caught, therefore she was stupid. ""

I found all of this out after she asked for me to print off a school assignment from her University e-mail account, and when I got onto that site, I discovered an e-mail from a guy saying that if he went without seeing her for 7 days, he would die! The next day and the next few days afterwards, I placed a digital voice recorder close to where the telephone was located and I recorded a few calls she made to her lover. In one, she was making arrangements to see him as she had an 'opportunity' to visit him as her classes were cancelled for that day. He took the day off sick from work, just so that they could be together. And I don't think that they were just meeting to chat or drink coffee!

When we got married in Cherkassy, She was 24 and I was 34. She says that 10 years difference in age was the reason that our marriage didn't work. Next time I marry a Ukrainian woman, I MUST keep the age difference to 8 years or less.

We have been married for 7 years now, but no children. I always wanted to have kids but right from the very beginning she refused to even think of the idea of having kids with me and changed to topic. She calls children "LITTLE MONSTERS". We don't have a house yet because we moved to a new city so that I could help her with her new college education in Accounting. -...- I also helped her to learn english (English classes), and helped her with her new career (Accounting college and THEN Accounting University classes). NONE of this was cheap!

For her graduation from college, I bought her a brand new car. I also bought her a pair of $10,000 diamond earings.
    Many men make such errors.
    Let the broad pay for her "American dream" herself...

Okay guys....you're gonna love this report. If you don't "get it" after reading these words from this post...you have rocks for brains and are a certified wingnut! Yes, I can see how its EXTREMELY enticing to reply when a beautiful woman says this things to you. BUT...the facts are these. She is 23 and I am 45. She doesn't speak my language. She is in a foreign country 7,000 miles away. I would have her come here so she would have to leave her family and network of friends...and so on and so on. Get it. The odds are seiourly agaist us making anything but friendship work!

To bring you up to speed you will notice the last post on this thread by me, entering a conversation from my potential woman was on April 14th. I decided not to write her back with the curiosity if she would write me. BINGO!!! And her e-mail came in at 11;35 pm when they usually come in very early and many hours later..hmmmmmm!

I'm not sure of any of you wrote a woman 2 or 3 times and then stopped but I was shocked that she would write me back without me first responding. The tone of her letter is far from her last letter and like honey dew drops dripping from her lips and she wants to take me to the beach and kiss me and...well, use your imagination.

Okay, without further adue....here is her letter!

TRANSLATED FOR SVETLANA

You are my lovely Cat

I'm still waiting for your nice words, for your attention, care and love. I want we to go to the seashore and enjoy warm waves, we can swim in it and play with each other. You will try to catch me in the water... Tender sun will caress our bodies and I will oil you with sun cream. You will feel my care and hands stroking you. I will be your nice mermaid with pleasant songs and presents, what I will take for you from the seabed.

I will collect round pebbles and make some pictures on your back. Or if you want, I may do it with golden sand. Then you will have nice tan with different figures. I will put warm sand on your legs and you will feel perfect on the beach.

Then we will find ananas palm and take the biggest fruit from it. You will feed me with it and then I will kiss you... We will be so happy together...as no one in this world!!! May be I have told you once , that all depends only and only from us, this is true. If you want to be happy be happy. Just take what destiny suggests you to take and you will see that I will be your best present in this life

I wait for your reply so unpatiently, my Sweetheart

quote:You are my lovely Cat

I'm still waiting for your nice words, for your attention, care and love. I want we to go to the seashore and enjoy warm waves, we can swim in it and play with each other. You will try to catch me in the water... Tender sun will caress our bodies and I will oil you with sun cream. You will feel my care and hands stroking you. I will be your nice mermaid with pleasant songs and presents, what I will take for you from the seabed.

I will collect round pebbles and make some pictures on your back. Or if you want, I may do it with golden sand. Then you will have nice tan with different figures. I will put warm sand on your legs and you will feel perfect on the beach.

Then we will find ananas palm and take the biggest fruit from it. You will feed me with it and then I will kiss you... We will be so happy together...as no one in this world!!! May be I have told you once , that all depends only and only from us, this is true. If you want to be happy be happy. Just take what destiny suggests you to take and you will see that I will be your best present in this life

I wait for your reply so unpatiently, my Sweetheart
    BLEAH!

As i said, canned, generic pastel colored weather chatter, sent probably to dozens of men from all walks of life.

quote:the facts are these. She is 23 and I am 45. She doesn't speak my language. She is in a foreign country 7,000 miles away. I would have her come here so she would have to leave her family and network of friends...and so on and so on.
    s-he [u]TOLD YOUs-he is whatever s-he said s-he is.
    You can't even be sure it's a real woman and not hairy Oleg pulling the strings of a profile depicting a girl deceased in 1999.
    Most probably a "friendly translator" is yanking your chain.

Ham,

You are great! Your opinions are AWESOME!

I was writing a 25 year old in The Ukraine; "I am her prince", "all she ever wanted in a man"

Yeah right! And my real name is Bill Yates and I own the largest software company in the world!

It's almost a proven fact, that a age difference of more than 15 years, is NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!

The lady who was writing me name is probably named Olaf, and "he" sits in a basement with three of his bros. churning out garbage!

And what is the most amazing part,is that I speak Russian, and when I wrote her in Russian, the replies were like, "Oh you touched my heart so deeply, you try so hard to write me in Russian, it almost makes me cry, but your Russian needs some practice".

Well, I guess I need to go back to the FSU for a about another half of my life! About the only things I can't say correctly are our idiomatic western expressions! Which by the way, people in the FSU don't have a clue what they mean! Try saying "Piece of Cake" to about anyone in the FSU who has never spent time in the U.S.!

Ham you are AWESOME dOOd!

Don't be suckered in by these people! Sure, I can't deny I wrote "Olaf" [8D] for a few months, and yeah, heck yeah, if S-he REALLY is real, it would be great, but come on guys...even if, even if they were REAL, do you think a 25 year old "cup cake" wants to marry a 50 year old, and "spend our lives together, in our own private world".....

YEAH RIGHT! More like, Ok, "I marry you, get to come to west, forget about all my family and friends, oh also get permanent Visa status, and can apply for citizenship in 2 years, and don't forget, dump you, divorce you, and take everything you have" !

Now that is more like reality!

http://stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=729

quote:YEAH RIGHT! More like, Ok, "I marry you, get to come to west, forget about all my family and friends, oh also get permanent Visa status, and can apply for citizenship in 2 years, and don't forget, dump you, divorce you, and take everything you have" !
    the link above describes a man's experience. Tens of thousands spent for her education, cars, paraphenalia...then she was having multiple affairs and ridiculing him in bed with her lovers ( he said he registered these conversations ).

quote:And what is the most amazing part,is that I speak Russian, and when I wrote her in Russian, the replies were like, "Oh you touched my heart so deeply, you try so hard to write me in Russian, it almost makes me cry, but your Russian needs some practice".
    when people dislike whatever i say, they claim they cannot understand my english...

Rather than start a new topic for this, I felt this current topic was finding its way to this. Here goes.

Yes, much of the allure for a young FSU woman may well be the extrinsic motivator of financial security and life in a more liveable country. Fair call. But...

I ALSO see profiles of FSU women in steady, well-paid professional employ, living in Moscow. Life in Detroit (or Sheffield UK, or Traralgon AUS) would hold no allure for them, surely? Could it not be possible that they, at least, simply seek a good man?

quote:Originally posted by seajay

Rather than start a new topic for this, I felt this current topic was finding its way to this. Here goes.

Yes, much of the allure for a young FSU woman may well be the extrinsic motivator of financial security and life in a more liveable country. Fair call. But...

I ALSO see profiles of FSU women in steady, well-paid professional employ, living in Moscow. Life in Detroit (or Sheffield UK, or Traralgon AUS) would hold no allure for them, surely? Could it not be possible that they, at least, simply seek a good man?
    while a reasonable doubt, i don't think it amounts to much in real life.
    Elsewhere someone wrote:

quote:Another posibility, is that if she is old enough, perhaps over 45 and with property or a house or business, then she just might be allowed to visit Canada/America/Europe because she's not just a young hot chick who's going duck under the immigration radar and disappear.
    Frankly, I don't think that this is possible either, because if it was, then they would have already left their country and they wouldn't be loving for love over the Internet.
    I add this:
    1 how many FSUWs have [u]concretelife experience in the west?
    Let's forget about the online cartoon charachters who claim FSUWs can easily get visas and do by the thousands; or that they themselves are a "success story", landed in the west, studied at Oxford, etc: they are mostly deluded braggarts living online fantasies.
    The answer is: very few FSUWs have concrete, real life experience in the west (=some eight days stay in a tourist resort in Greece is not real life experience ).
    [u]IF THEY HAD FIRST HAND, REAL LIFE EXPERIENCEof the west, they'd know their local $150-200 or whatever fare much better there in terms of lifestyle, than an average wage in the west, albeit much higher in number.

2 following sub 1, FSUWs would need much more than average Joe with a clerical job. That is why the elderly and professionals with (supposedly) high paying jobs are mostly targeted.

3 irrespective of the raw job wage, why would a "successful" FSUW with a rewarding career settle for the average MOB seeker?
    3-a. While some men love to claim ONLINE about their glamorous jobs, income, status or the like, the opposite holds true. If i had big jobs, big money, big status or the like, i surely wouldn't be "lacking attention from the opposite sex", whatever that means.

4 If ever for compossible reasons she leaves her rewarding career behind, it is likely she won't be able to "trade up" in the west, thus requiring extra schooling and getting easily frustrated for the self-esteem impact of her transition. Can men handle it? Do they want it in their lives? What if a man realizes it can't work & she can't take it, after he funded her studies & underwent other major expenses? One can try as hard as you wish, but there are limits to what an average Joe can achieve.

5 it is common sense to handle "big city FSU career girls" with EXTREME care. Unless one lives in downtown New York with a glamour job, big city career FSU girls are NOT likely to love life in midtown west.

6 it is common sense there are thousands men around these women at home, without any cultural/linguistic barrier to overcome. Why isn't any good?
    6-a. if ever a FSUW complains domestic men are all abusive drunkards or the like, watch out!
    I) she's feeding you a line to "rescue" her
    II) she really has issues with men in general; you are a man & you are therefore going to be next: do you need THAT in your life?

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!

Do you remember the last letter she wrote me was on the 24th of April? And the letter before was 10 days earlier on the 14th. Just bringing you up to speed here...the letter from the 14th was a nice reply to all my questions. I didn't reply. Then the letter on the 24th (see above post)was her (someone) writing me on her own. Once again I didn't reply. Now today I received her latest letter. So, she is now soliciting me with honey dew drops dripping from her lips because I AM THE ONE after sharing two letters? Hmmmmm...what do you think?

Hopefully you will see whats going on here. Now I'm not saying all letters and woman are of this nature on this site. However, if you see this same format I would suggest turning the other way and running like hell. Its obvious she is not writing the last two solicitations or she is working with the agency. Wouldn't you think if she really wanted to communicate she would have waited 10 days and then another 8 days? There are many questions to ask yourself when writing and receiving letters. Use your head and some common sense and DO NOT BE IN A HURRY! If she is real she will wait and there will be no red flags. Look what I learned from NOT writing back! I know its hard to believe such a pretty face could be after your wallet but it happens everyday.

Basic facts....She originally wrote me but is half of my age. She doesn't speak my language. She lives at home with her parents and likes hanging out with her friends. So, WHAT do we have in common again? She has written me 5 times and I believe only one of those could have possibly been from her.

Now here is her latest letter...

TRANSLATED FOR SVETLANA

Where is my Beloved...I miss you so much my Treasure and I need you in my life!

Why you have disappeared may be something has happened? Don't make me worry, my Honey!!! Yesterday a dove came to my window-sill and was sitting there for half an hour, making himself more beautiful then he was before and from time to time looking into my room, trying to see what I was doing. Usually no bird will sit on the same place near man. I gave him some corn and he was happy! I thought that may be you have sent him to me as your spyto see what I do. Was it the truth?

Give you my sweetest kiss and warmest hug.

Yours, Svetlana

I have had the high maintenance Russian "step daughter." She is 27 and I am 45. She's at at Gwen Stephanie concert with her Russian girlfriends at the moment, and I am home caring for the children. Spare yourself the sorrow. Run for the exits. It is the best advice I can give. If you think giving the good life to someone from a third-world existence will buy you loyalty and faithful companion, think again. They have a word for you? "DURAK" (fool).