Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default your FSU sweetie want to go to school in the west

from another post elsewhere ( i don't think i should link to other forums ):

quoteON'T MAKE MY MISTAKES:
    1) If you walk down the street and you try to hold her hand while you're walking together, and she pulls away like you were diseased meat: RUN AWAY, and don't look back !

2) If you have travelled all the way from Canada (or the US), and she thinks it is more important to visit her relatives or go dancing at the nightclub that night , both WITHOUT YOU, then RUN AWAY, and don't look back.

I continued to believe that I could win her love by being kind and generous to her. At the time we got divorced, she told me that I must be the most kind and loving and thoughtful person on the planet, but that she had ABSOLUTELY NO LOVE for me and was sorry for what she put me through. You see, after 7 years of marriage, I found out that she had been cheating with another man from her college for the past 2 years. This was after she had cheated with another man 1 year earlier, and another man 6 months before that. And who knows who came before that! Just after I filed for divorce, I overheard her talking to her lover that her mother said that;

""she was stupid because she got caught. That women do it all the time, for years and they never get caught. She got caught, therefore she was stupid. ""

I found all of this out after she asked for me to print off a school assignment from her University e-mail account, and when I got onto that site, I discovered an e-mail from a guy saying that if he went without seeing her for 7 days, he would die! The next day and the next few days afterwards, I placed a digital voice recorder close to where the telephone was located and I recorded a few calls she made to her lover. In one, she was making arrangements to see him as she had an 'opportunity' to visit him as her classes were cancelled for that day. He took the day off sick from work, just so that they could be together. And I don't think that they were just meeting to chat or drink coffee!

When we got married in Cherkassy, She was 24 and I was 34. She says that 10 years difference in age was the reason that our marriage didn't work. Next time I marry a Ukrainian woman, I MUST keep the age difference to 8 years or less.

We have been married for 7 years now, but no children. I always wanted to have kids but right from the very beginning she refused to even think of the idea of having kids with me and changed to topic. She calls children "LITTLE MONSTERS". We don't have a house yet because we moved to a new city so that I could help her with her new college education in Accounting. -...- I also helped her to learn english (English classes), and helped her with her new career (Accounting college and THEN Accounting University classes). NONE of this was cheap!

For her graduation from college, I bought her a brand new car. I also bought her a pair of $10,000 diamond earings.

Many men make such errors.
    Let the broad pay for her "American dream" herself...

Yeah, that's the one that burned me Ham. When I met Ms. FSU online, she'd had to drop out of school for financial reasons, and was back home with "abusive drunk dad" who broke her mom's nose a couple of times for the fun of it (knowing her daughter now, I can maybe understand why he did it).

What better way to fund your college education abroad than to sucker in a man 18 years your senior? I not only paid her full out of state tuition for three years, I also wrote her papers, edited her homework, etc., etc. The University declined to include my name on the diploma.

Nothing says thank you better than, "You are a fat disgusting pig who doesn't know a thing about pleasing a woman. I get sick every time I think about you."

Talk about a reality check... WARNING WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! DANGER!

she can make money using her pink spots...it might not be a "leisure" like chasing hunks at college while "pig" foots the bill, but if i were "pig", i would just be fed up to no return. After all, elderly women here told despondent daughters that "once lights are off, all men are just the same ".
    But she KNOWS you can easily be played like a fiddle and has a good laugh...hell, she even never bothered with face saving, but called you all sort of names...
    At this point don't blame it on women, looks or bad luck, but YOURSELF.

I don't understand why guys think they can just hop a plane , fly 5,000 miles and date hot 20 year olds if they can't do the same at home.

I don't understand why guys think they can just hop a plane , fly 5,000 miles and date hot 20 year olds if they can't do the same at home.

I mean a 10 year difference is completely ok.. but some of these guys are trying to get girls 30 years younger.

I mean a 10 year difference is completely ok.. but some of these guys are trying to get girls 30 years younger.

I'm with you. While I would not condemn a couple making a large age difference work, few do over any length of time. It's difficult enough making a relationship work when you have a lot in common, but each decade of difference brings new world views, political insights, life experiences, etc.

I've said many times that there is a sad wake up call coming for guys who have robbed the cradle. When you over 60 and using a walker or wheel chair to cart you and your portable oxygen tank around the mall, your marriage is in deep ____ if she is much younger and still in her sexual prime. It's just too young for a lady to be changing your depends diapers and wiping the drool off your chin every 5 minutes.

While I cannot force others to follow my example, my personal rule was a 10 year difference. I stretched the rule by 3 months as my lovely wife and I have a 10 year/3 month difference and that is all I would allow. Sometimes that 10 years can be a liability in individual perspectives on life/child rearing/finances/etc, so I am glad that I didn't allow myself to chase a "20 something." The 10 years gives us enough in common to genuinely enjoy each other and work out the differences that come in any relationship.

My personal guide was that any lady had to be old enough understand how to be a mother figure to my daughters (both graduated from HS then). They did not need to see their father sleeping with someone young enough to be their sister. And I didn't need to marry someone who could easily be another daughter.

I'm with you. While I would not condemn a couple making a large age difference work, few do over any length of time. It's difficult enough making a relationship work when you have a lot in common, but each decade of difference brings new world views, political insights, life experiences, etc.

I've said many times that there is a sad wake up call coming for guys who have robbed the cradle. When you over 60 and using a walker or wheel chair to cart you and your portable oxygen tank around the mall, your marriage is in deep ____ if she is much younger and still in her sexual prime. It's just too young for a lady to be changing your depends diapers and wiping the drool off your chin every 5 minutes.

While I cannot force others to follow my example, my personal rule was a 10 year difference. I stretched the rule by 3 months as my lovely wife and I have a 10 year/3 month difference and that is all I would allow. Sometimes that 10 years can be a liability in individual perspectives on life/child rearing/finances/etc, so I am glad that I didn't allow myself to chase a "20 something." The 10 years gives us enough in common to genuinely enjoy each other and work out the differences that come in any relationship.

My personal guide was that any lady had to be old enough understand how to be a mother figure to my daughters (both graduated from HS then). They did not need to see their father sleeping with someone young enough to be their sister. And I didn't need to marry someone who could easily be another daughter.