Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Default Question about ualadys.com

Hi all.

I am new here, and one of those poor saps - or plain idiots, maybe - that thinks I have been scammed by ualadys.com
    I have read most of the context of this site, and frankly I did not know that it was this bad.
    I have been communicating with Galina for 1?. She has never asked me for money, I have never made her any promises - I told her I really liked her, of course - and we are having a great way of communicating.
    After I have read the posts here, I am worried that she does not exist. So without any delay: Does any one in here know are have you hard from or about Galina Buchanskay? Lady ID# 4049 on ualadys.com?
    Please respond to this, because I want to know as soon as possible. I have written to her today and told her to either call me from her private phone or send me a letter by mail. I know the odds are slim, but I hope she is real.
    Thank you

I enjoy reading the posts here, but I am quite surprised to know, that no one has answered my two posts yet.

I really would like some feedback of any kind. I can see that there have been quite a number of people reading them, so please just drop a line.

Thank you.

Heartbroken

No.
    I know nothing of, nor heard from, Galina Buchanskay.

Is that 1 and half months? or one and a half years?

If you've been communicating for 1 and half years and haven't gotten on a plane yet then you deserve to be scammed.

You want to know if she is real? Get on a plane and find out.

I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....

But if the **** hits the fan you can always enjoy the sights.. not really much to see but what the fuk do you expect? Your going to Ukraine.

Is that 1 and half months? or one and a half years?

If you've been communicating for 1 and half years and haven't gotten on a plane yet then you deserve to be scammed.

You want to know if she is real? Get on a plane and find out.

I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....

But if the **** hits the fan you can always enjoy the sights.. not really much to see but what the fuk do you expect? Your going to Ukraine.

quote:I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....
    what's the referral fee they pay to shills?
    i'm broke, i need a lift...

quote:I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....
    what's the referral fee they pay to shills?
    i'm broke, i need a lift...

quote:Originally posted by jakethedane

I enjoy reading the posts here, but I am quite surprised to know, that no one has answered my two posts yet.

I really would like some feedback of any kind. I can see that there have been quite a number of people reading them, so please just drop a line.

Thank you.

Heartbroken
    From my experience, yes the ladys are real and the agency too but I had some bad experience with the head office in Kharkov about the customer service that I need. I know the agency encourage ladys to have many acquaintance, even if the lady have a serious dating relationship with a man from abroad. Because if the acquaintance is there, money is coming. Something else. the ladys will continue their acquaintance with many men until they are really married. I mean from the agency. They will not write if they are engage or not. Letting other men have a chance to get acquainted with the lady. It's sad. If you are acquainted with a lady, be sure to go to meet her shortly. Because you are surely not the only one who write to her. The first one who can get the lady, the first one who can engage her. It's sad to siad but I begin to have the feeling the unfaithfullness is a way of life there. Because I was disapointed by one of them because of that.
    If you need more informations let me know
    Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by jakethedane

Thank you.

Heartbroken
    From my experience, yes the ladys are real and the agency too but I had some bad experience with the head office in Kharkov about the customer service that I need. I know the agency encourage ladys to have many acquaintance, even if the lady have a serious dating relationship with a man from abroad. Because if the acquaintance is there, money is coming. Something else. the ladys will continue their acquaintance with many men until they are really married. I mean from the agency. They will not write if they are engage or not. Letting other men have a chance to get acquainted with the lady. It's sad. If you are acquainted with a lady, be sure to go to meet her shortly. Because you are surely not the only one who write to her. The first one who can get the lady, the first one who can engage her. It's sad to siad but I begin to have the feeling the unfaithfullness is a way of life there. Because I was disapointed by one of them because of that.
    If you need more informations let me know
    Morgoth

Hey stay away from Galina...I met her last May of 2006. She is real but totally opposite of what she writes to you. She is very immature and not what you expect. She really didn't have any interests in me at all and I wasted my whole vacation over there. She kept bringing friends along with our "dates" not counting time with the translator. And she has no desires to be alone with you and the translator makes sure that doesn't happen either.

I hope you get this before your trip out there.