Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I looked for Galina #4049, but it comes up blank on the website, there's no such person. Is this discussion about the same person?

Also, I can certainly tell you've been there, different details but same story for me.

When you think about it, it must be a real hassle for them when someone is crazy enough to take a trip out there; they can't see their boyfriends or other friends so much, etcetera, and all because of this stupid foreigner who thinks they can arrive on their turf spend a week with them, hopefully get them into bed (haha, no chance), and everyone in mad crazy love with each other after a week of paying huge money out for translations & trips out. Dream on....

Sorry if I sound cynical, but I've been there and done that. I'd have bought the t-shirt too, if only I'd have had some money left.

quote:Originally posted by craig67

Hey stay away from Galina...I met her last May of 2006. She is real but totally opposite of what she writes to you. She is very immature and not what you expect. She really didn't have any interests in me at all and I wasted my whole vacation over there. She kept bringing friends along with our "dates" not counting time with the translator. And she has no desires to be alone with you and the translator makes sure that doesn't happen either.

I hope you get this before your trip out there.

Hello,

We believe that we are scammed and lose from these girls in Russian and Ukraine and girls think we are stupid to be scammed by them. In fact, they are the biggest losers because for us, we can stand again shortly from a money, time and hope lost. But for them, because they live into a hard economic country, they use constantly treachery, lies and unfaithfullness. These girls are not able to have a true and sincere relationship with a man, they live constantly deception and sorrow. They grow old with time and lonelinbess is their destiny. For us, we have the power to give them a chance to have a new life, hope for a better life without misery. But they are too much stupid to take a stand and said to themself: I must change my heart and mind if I don't want to live this hard life forever.

We must persevere and someday, the perfect girl for us will come. I know there are true and sincere ladies in these countries but hard to find but I know they exist.....

Morgoth

We believe that we are scammed and lose from these girls in Russian and Ukraine and girls think we are stupid to be scammed by them. In fact, they are the biggest losers because for us, we can stand again shortly from a money, time and hope lost. But for them, because they live into a hard economic country, they use constantly treachery, lies and unfaithfullness. These girls are not able to have a true and sincere relationship with a man, they live constantly deception and sorrow. They grow old with time and lonelinbess is their destiny. For us, we have the power to give them a chance to have a new life, hope for a better life without misery. But they are too much stupid to take a stand and said to themself: I must change my heart and mind if I don't want to live this hard life forever.

Well, THE WORD IS OUT.
    Fewer & fewer men fall for good old scam schemes every day.
    Sure, there always [u]will be someone falling for their lies, but many fall also for nigeria or MLM fraud schemes.
    I have a correction to make, though.

MOB SCAMMERS NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF MOVING ABROAD OR HAVING A REAL, IN-PERSON RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY WESTERN ROMEO.

They're just like western spammers milling out eighteen millions emails merchandising a "forex trading scheme of the wealthy'n'famous: easily turn $10 into $1000 in a matter of days ".
    Compound this with the trivial fact all those MOB fairies (forget fat Yuri ) are in a domestic relationship and dirty Oleg screws them silly every night...oh, yes...and they moan to Leroy from Harlem or Wong from Taiwan how russian men are only a bunch of wortless, abusive unemployed drunkards and how they're "saving themselves" for him knitting pullovers in front of the internet cafe PC...[:0][)][)]

I am sorry I haven?t replied sooner, but I have been working in UK for some time now.

One of you said that you tried to access the picture of Galina #4049 and couldn?t but I spoke to her yesterday, so the pictures are there.

I can also see, that some, if not the majority of you thinks the agency is ok, although they try to squeeze every penny out of me(kinda knew that before).

But to the person that actually met Galina: I would like for you to write me a personal mail in here, if possible, and I will contact you shortly.
    Thank you

quote:Originally posted by thatcrazy

Is that 1 and half months? or one and a half years?

If you've been communicating for 1 and half years and haven't gotten on a plane yet then you deserve to be scammed.

You want to know if she is real? Get on a plane and find out.

I was there myself in the past. The agency is real. They will take good care of you (at least from my personal experience), the rest who knows.....

But if the **** hits the fan you can always enjoy the sights.. not really much to see but what the fuk do you expect? Your going to Ukraine.
    Just getting on a plane would be the easiest way, yes, but unfortunately my work dragged me away for a long time during the period I was writing to her, so I just couldn?t leave like that. But i am glad that the agency is ok.

You have to know that if you do not plane to know face to face some lady, you have the risk to be defrauded. Please do not mix feelings by mails, because you are going to loss a lot of money; what is more, if you have a trip, you are exposure to be defrauded too. It is impossibleto fall in love in a little time.
    Conclusion: Take it easy and funny. If not, you are going to suffer. That's the game. Keep playing.

Btw, it?s 1? years, not months. Sorry

Hi there jakethedane,
    I've just been checking ualadys and searching for Galina #4049. The search returned 16 results for the entire site for 'Galina', but none were Galina #4049. Are you sure it's the right number?

quote:Originally posted by jakethedane

I am sorry I haven?t replied sooner, but I have been working in UK for some time now.

One of you said that you tried to access the picture of Galina #4049 and couldn?t but I spoke to her yesterday, so the pictures are there.

I can also see, that some, if not the majority of you thinks the agency is ok, although they try to squeeze every penny out of me(kinda knew that before).

But to the person that actually met Galina: I would like for you to write me a personal mail in here, if possible, and I will contact you shortly.
    Thank you

Hello to all on this thread,

I am going to Poltava in September with a friend-ostensibly to meet a lady from the agency-i am keeping an open mind and will report back to you on the outcome of this visit.

I like the forum and it is good to be aware of the obvious pitfalls in this type of thing but it seems to me that there are a small number of very embittered people here who feel they have been duped.
    We all know the internet is host to many scamming opportunities
    however we must also take responsibility for our own actions.I know because i almost lost ?5k to a bunch of very plausible conmen in London because i didnt do my homework thoroughly on them first.By the grace of God and the financial ombudsman i got it all back and the firm has since gone into liquidation.What goes around comes around.

Fact is let the buyer beware- i am going to tell you all exactly what happens on my trip -i will give you the facts as honestly asi can and you can decide what you will.

There are always a few pearls amongst the swine or
    a few bad apples in the barrel....which way do you see life folks??

What you wish for and believe (within reason) is what you project to others and consequently is what happens to you.

There are some here who need to get over their past experiences
    in order to move on with life or else they become so cynical that no woman will ever want them.

End of lesson

regards to all

redprince

Yes, I am very sure about the ID-number. I have been writing to her for 1? years, so...
    Just a letter from her today, but I am thinking about the whole thing. I mean, do I really want to bother?