Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Well, it must be a glitch on the site, which is why I can't find her. As for whether it's all worth it, only you can decide that.
    I have to admit, going over there is quite a 'wake up call'. because right from the start at the airport at Kiev, absolutely nobody speaks English.
    The situation gets no better when you arrive at the small town miles away from anywhere where your 'date' lives. The interpreter that comes with 'your' date becomes very valuable to you, somehow more so than your date, as there's nobody to talk to for the 2 weeks or however long you stay out there.
    To be blunt, I would recommend that people actually go and meet their lady friends from UALadys, the whole experience taught me a lot. It cost me about $3000 per week (travel+accommodation+interpreter+driver+gifts), just to discover that all the words of sincereity I'd received for over a year meant NOTHING. I'd been lied to and deceived, and the whole experience stung me badly. I'm stronger for it, though, and won't fall for that b.s. ever again . . . .

quote:Originally posted by jakethedane

Yes, I am very sure about the ID-number. I have been writing to her for 1? years, so...
    Just a letter from her today, but I am thinking about the whole thing. I mean, do I really want to bother?

Hello Blue Horseshoe,

When I meet ladies fron UAladys, when I paid for them (meals and gifts) I received rarely a ''thanks'' and they was ''cold'' toward me, polite but COLD... I meet ladies from others agency (Khersongirls...) and I RECEIVED gifts from them and they was very cheerfull.... Very big differance.....
    Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe

Well, it must be a glitch on the site, which is why I can't find her. As for whether it's all worth it, only you can decide that.
    I have to admit, going over there is quite a 'wake up call'. because right from the start at the airport at Kiev, absolutely nobody speaks English.
    The situation gets no better when you arrive at the small town miles away from anywhere where your 'date' lives. The interpreter that comes with 'your' date becomes very valuable to you, somehow more so than your date, as there's nobody to talk to for the 2 weeks or however long you stay out there.
    To be blunt, I would recommend that people actually go and meet their lady friends from UALadys, the whole experience taught me a lot. It cost me about $3000 per week (travel+accommodation+interpreter+driver+gifts), just to discover that all the words of sincereity I'd received for over a year meant NOTHING. I'd been lied to and deceived, and the whole experience stung me badly. I'm stronger for it, though, and won't fall for that b.s. ever again . . . .

quote:Originally posted by jakethedane

Yes, I am very sure about the ID-number. I have been writing to her for 1? years, so...
    Just a letter from her today, but I am thinking about the whole thing. I mean, do I really want to bother?

quote: it cost me about $3000 per week (travel+accommodation+interpreter+driver+gifts), just to discover that all the words of sincereity I'd received for over a year meant NOTHING. I'd been lied to and deceived, and the whole experience stung me badly. I'm stronger for it, though, and won't fall for that b.s. ever again . . . .
    well...
    1. WWW/LD(long distance) relationships always succumb to the "best self" factor, especially in the MOB province of the LD realm, where women might just be too eager to gain undue material advantages from gullible men, if not worse. Women tend to tell men what they want to hear (hence the canned letters) to the lowest common denominator; and to "look" or "sound" the way they think will be more conducive to THEIR goals. Think about it, that's why mild, pastel-colored concepts abound, which my mother (70) or her female cousin (75) make jokes about...go figure. That is why visiting soon is important, once a short correspondence has dissuaded the most incompatible or non-serious matches: of course if main value or priority systems don't match or she can't get a meaningful correspondence going...what's the point of visiting, then?

2. it is also very well known how "friendly translators" often "enhance" correspondence to keep men hooked.

Hello All

I wrote to their Support Center and received a response. I'm a beginning Russian student. I plan to buy an expensive talking electronic translator. I have plans to visit Ukraine for the second time: October of this year, 2007. I will learn things first hand. With luck good news! At worst a good time [8D]

HB

After writing a lady for 7 months at a cost of around $525 her life has changed and we're not writing. $5 for photo credit? $7 for email credit? I am not made of money! There is no mechanism outside of this web site to write and meet ladies e.g. email or postal addresses. They are locked in your virtual prison and only my continual $'s to your site allows me any access.

Why are so many ladies 18, 19, and 20's writing to me? So I keep buying email credits? Sheesh - I am 55 years old!

Please comment and explain.

Sincerely, Moi

To: Moi

Message-Id: xxxx
    Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:10:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear ...

Thank you very much for your message, we are always glad to help you.

Due to the recent US law no contact information between the US citizen and the foreign lady is allowed to be exchanged before they meet in personal and sign the necessary documents. So you can get the contacts of the lady and give her yours after you come to our branch and meet her.

Please see this Law on our site in the Trips Zone.

These are not our rules, we have to obey the laws.

The young ladies write to you because they like your profile. They see your photo and decide to write. The age difference is not so important in Ukraine.

Our ladies are real and sincere. They really are actively looking for a husband.

Concerning our prices. You know, sir, our prices are competitive and they are lower then at the other agencies of this kind in Ukraine. The other agencies offer one letter for $10 and we charge maximum $7.

You can reduce the price of one credit down to $2.80 by purchasing the packages of 200 credits. That will be a very good economy.

Of course we do our best to help you.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

We appreciate your membership!

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

Reply sent by Sergey Shkolnik
    For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
    We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
    We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
    but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
    That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
    and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

Hello,

I date with a lady from UAladys for a while. I meet her four times in one year and half. She have 24 years olds and me 41 years old. We was very close and intimate [] I decided to engage her and she accepted. So we become fiancee. After a while she decided to write to other men (see her letter to M. Haney http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...hTerms=ualadys Her name is Elena ID 2679 ) When I confronted her with that she said there is nothing wrong to write such letters. I don't accept that because if she is not able to be faithful before marriage, how can she be able to be faithful after marriage? So I give up and according to her answers I know she was very immature and not serious.

Dating with a lady from this age is a lost of time and money. More because she come from UALADYS.COM

Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by Hrothbeordt

Hello All

I wrote to their Support Center and received a response. I'm a beginning Russian student. I plan to buy an expensive talking electronic translator. I have plans to visit Ukraine for the second time: October of this year, 2007. I will learn things first hand. With luck good news! At worst a good time [8D]

HB

After writing a lady for 7 months at a cost of around $525 her life has changed and we're not writing. $5 for photo credit? $7 for email credit? I am not made of money! There is no mechanism outside of this web site to write and meet ladies e.g. email or postal addresses. They are locked in your virtual prison and only my continual $'s to your site allows me any access.

Why are so many ladies 18, 19, and 20's writing to me? So I keep buying email credits? Sheesh - I am 55 years old!

Please comment and explain.

Sincerely, Moi

To: Moi

Message-Id: xxxx
    Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:10:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear ...

Thank you very much for your message, we are always glad to help you.

Due to the recent US law no contact information between the US citizen and the foreign lady is allowed to be exchanged before they meet in personal and sign the necessary documents. So you can get the contacts of the lady and give her yours after you come to our branch and meet her.

Please see this Law on our site in the Trips Zone.

These are not our rules, we have to obey the laws.

The young ladies write to you because they like your profile. They see your photo and decide to write. The age difference is not so important in Ukraine.

Our ladies are real and sincere. They really are actively looking for a husband.

Concerning our prices. You know, sir, our prices are competitive and they are lower then at the other agencies of this kind in Ukraine. The other agencies offer one letter for $10 and we charge maximum $7.

You can reduce the price of one credit down to $2.80 by purchasing the packages of 200 credits. That will be a very good economy.

Of course we do our best to help you.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

We appreciate your membership!

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

Reply sent by Sergey Shkolnik
    For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
    We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
    We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
    but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
    That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
    and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

quote: Q: Why are so many ladies 18, 19, and 20's writing to me? So I keep buying email credits? Sheesh - I am 55 years old!

A: Our ladies are real and sincere. They really are actively looking for a husband.
    Comment: and my friend Moe can squeeze oranges with his butt-cheeks, so what?[)][B)]

Hi Morgoth,
    Reading about what happened to you with Elena, just made me wince. It must have cost you LOADS to be involved with her, just to face the humiliation of finding out on here that she was writing to others.

Your conclusion about not writing any more to her was exactly right, but I'm sure it was a difficult decision. What is less understandable, is why there is an army of women out there wanting to gain only pennies from writing letters to foreign men (I think we're all agreed that they gain a financial advantage to write letters & to meet their foreign correspondents), when in fact all the men want is to give them a better & more prosperous life in a better country.

Actually, I've yet to read of anyone who has successfully found/married a Ukrainian or FSU woman, taken them home and lived happily ever after....I'm sure it happens, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, I disagree with you about the age issue. I think if you're around 40, and they're 25+ it is OK, but I do agree that women of a younger age to that are not going to be serious, no matter how carefully crafted their letters appear! The only drawback I would add....for instance, have you noticed how slavic women age a lot when they get to around 30? They often look, to me, like women do in the west when they're in their 40s! Who wants that?!?!?! ;O)

Regarding men who are around 40+, or whatever, if you take care of yourself, health-diet-fitness and you get yourself an interesting life-style, you can easily attract a (younger) woman....and you don't have to go to the Ukraine, either.

Any of you guys dive???? It's amazing the amount of women that are into scuba, they usually speak English too! Women are to be found everywhere & involved in all kinds of activities, it's a good way to meet the opposite sex. I thought flying would be male-dominated, but when I got in to a training programme, I found myself amongst a lot of women also learning to fly. Show me a BORING FSU woman chugging away writing her meaningless letters to her 'admirers' that have made even ONE interesting life-style choice! Chances are, even if you found a genuine one, you'd be bored with her in less than 10 days, if you brought her home. Am I right?!?!?!

All I'm saying to anyone reading, is that there are plenty of choices out there, this Ukrainian scam thing is dismal & depressing & leads NOWHERE, this excellent web-site and its posters, time & time again, prove that.

[size=1]I date with a lady from UAladys for a while. I meet her four times in one year and half. She have 24 years olds and me 41 years old. We was very close and intimate [] I decided to engage her and she accepted. So we become fiancee. After a while she decided to write to other men (see her letter to M. Haney http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...hTerms=ualadys Her name is Elena ID 2679 ) When I confronted her with that she said there is nothing wrong to write such letters. I don't accept that because if she is not able to be faithful before marriage, how can she be able to be faithful after marriage? So I give up and according to her answers I know she was very immature and not serious.

Dating with a lady from this age is a lost of time and money. More because she come from UALADYS.COM

Morgoth

quote: Regarding men who are around 40+, or whatever, if you take care of yourself, health-diet-fitness and you get yourself an interesting life-style, you can easily attract a (younger) woman....and you don't have to go to the Ukraine, either.

Any of you guys dive???? It's amazing the amount of women that are into scuba, they usually speak English too! Women are to be found everywhere & involved in all kinds of activities, it's a good way to meet the opposite sex. I thought flying would be male-dominated, but when I got in to a training programme, I found myself amongst a lot of women also learning to fly. Show me a BORING FSU woman chugging away writing her meaningless letters to her 'admirers' that have made even ONE interesting life-style choice! Chances are, even if you found a genuine one, you'd be bored with her in less than 10 days, if you brought her home. Am I right?!?!?!
    AS POSTED ELSEWHERE:

quote: If I had a NICKEL for all the gents who profess to look 10 years younger, still have bangs and polish that Colgate smile routinely, I could read about myself in Fortune?s 400. In all honestly, I like to lump myself into that group as well, and have actually convinced myself that I have not gained a year in appearance in the last 10 years. But the real truth is ? I am 46 years old, tire out quicker than I did 10 years ago when I go backpacking, cannot work out with the same intensity at the gym in the morning, and go to bed earlier. I still exercise religiously, have all my hair, and guess what ? look 46 years old when I hold up a picture of myself at 35 against the mirror when I shave in the mornings.
    As well, elsewhere there were women whose husbands were into sky diving and whatever...still they had major objections...go figure.

Hello all,

Just found this site and I am glad I did. I have had my doubts about UA LADYS and this whole Ukraine thing.

I am going to stop sending emails at $7 a pop, put the money into more health and fitness and see about finding someone in the Good 'Ole USA.

The more I look at it and see all the comments, the more of a riculously insane proposition it all becomes - before, during and after. For all the money it takes the Agency way, you'd think you'd have better luck spending the money in some other way, even in Ukraine. I have had a few really bitter experiences, but that was with Russian women. Some forums say Russian women are the most devious, Ukrainian women are o.k. I think they are, it's just the agencies, and the Internet provides such a great way for men to get scammed. Post beautiful lady's pictures, pay them a royalty, and charge the respondent $7.00 per email and you have quite a business. Not to mention $4.00 per photo.

I think I'll spend the rest of my current email credits - and call it a day. The money is better spent selfishly on myself.

No one has really said anything decisive other than they did meet the women, and the women were real (Maybe those women were real). But unfortunately, that's getting harder and harder to believe when they're still using photos watermarked "Confidential Connections." I get this creepy suspicion that they're using old photos, and the women have moved on.

Maybe the women don't even know their pictures are still being used.

And hey, why is it registered in Panama, and the servers are in Belize?

I was thinking about requesting a video conference to see if I could see the actual women, but why throw more money away?

There seem to be more negative than positive comments. And my greatest fear is that the two women I have been corresponding with aren't real, either.

JW
    wilprovideo.com

quote:maybe they can find a whistle blower or ex-employee at originclub who can tell us what is really going on??
    you might not get a "clear" answer.
    If all the evidence piling up isn't enough, it's up to you.
    Recently a site was busted with a profile advertising A PROFESSIONAL MODEL.

Well, in spite of the model's face being blanked, she was located.
    So what?
    The agency just claimed that -yes- the model is a lovesick member of theirs seeking love abroad.

I bet if i flew there overnight to meet her, she'd be suddenly booked for a defilee or have caught avian flu... :roll: :lol:

The only certain thing here is that it has been proven agencies use ringers.

quote:at least if the girls are real
    You get there. Make a fuss that if you don't meet your model, you'll expose them worldwide. They heed your pressure. You meet the girl. You wine&dine her. In the end she's not interested; changed her mind; had cold feet; her aunt needs a liver transplant...She's back home soon in bed with Oleg and it turns out she was paid to give you the run around...with YOUR MONEY.
    you are empty handed again.
    Get it?
    They MIGHT be real, but are they truly lovesick 1950-styled brides...or do they just play one on your tv screen while chat minutes keep rolling?
    How would you know?
    Throwing money at the problem is NOT the answer.[/b]