Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I have been writing to Daria P. #4016 since February, 2005. I have been attending college and working, and she has been attending college, so it is very hard for us to ever plan a trip. I have tried several times to go in late December or early January, but something always comes up. (I usually work summers.) She uses the excuse that she never knows if she will have classes or exams then, so I can't buy my ticket, book hotel reservations and plan ahead. Lately, I have been reading a lot of posts online about people who say she is just a scam. I read on one site, Goodwife.com where one man had interviewed several girls, including Daria, through the use of a translator he had hired beforehand. He talks about several, briefly, on his website. This is a partial quote about his thoughts on Daria P.:

Here is the Dasha excerpt from the Goodwife page:
    Michael Roy Chester, ? How Not to Meet and Marry a Trophy Wife?
    Daria

Agencies typically have ratings of the girls in their data bases. Daria was in the top ten of the agency in Zhitomir, Urkaine. She was also on several anti-scam lists as Dasha, with the same pictures but five years younger (she was either 22 or 27). Daria in her pictures seemed to be very beautiful and had a model's body.

After competing some work in Germany, I flew to Kiev, where I met a free lance interpreter named Pavel. Together, we made the two hour drive to Zhitomir.
    Over the three months leading up to this research visit to Daria, I had written her many letters, and she had answered them all.

She spoke no English, so Pavel was very helpful in our first meeting, at a cafe in Zhitomir. In reality, Daria was even more beautiful than in her agency pictures. But she was cool and aloof, and seemed not to know anything about me.

I assumed, and Pavel confirmed, that the agency was using her pictures to attract letters for which the man paid a monthly or by the letter fee. Then the office staff answered for her, and assigned a case manager for the more serious guys, so the answers to his letters would be more consistent. And in the rare event a man wanted to come and meet her, she would meet them in person, and enjoy some good meals and whatever clothes the star-struck man might buy her.
    After that first meeting, I had learned all I needed to learn about Daria. In our meeting the next morning, I told her we did not have ?chemistry? together and told her goodbye.
    Daria? At the hotel where Pavel and I were staying, I met two other men, one from Colorado and one from Canada. Both had come to meet Daria, and both walked away from her after a date or two. I kept in touch with the Canadian, who was a computer software expert. He was incensed, and hacked into the agency database. Daria, as it turned out, was actually married. She remains on the agency database to this day.

I was angry when I read that. I am writing to her as of this day. I have asked her before to prove to me that she is real, but this is impossible. I know she is real, but there isn't any way to prove that the lady in the photos is the person writing the letters, and that she is sincere in what she says. Does anyone have any proof on this lady, that she is not the person writing these letters? Does anyone have any proof that she is married? I can't get my money back from my bank because I have received letters and photos that I paid for. They say that they can't give refunds for legal matters, only for services not rendered. I need proof of what is happening to me and everyone else so that I can get my money back. I have written a few letters to Sergey at UA Ladys office in New York concerning a University name she gave me 2.5 years ago that I thought was fake. I found only one site with this name and it wasn't functional. He replied back with a slightly different name of a University that does exist:

Dear Mark

First of all about the University. It is 100% real and it is a very famous university. The problem was that the names in russian can sometimes be very different from names in English, therefore you couldn\'t find this institution. So your lady was trustful in telling about her university.

Please see the site:

http://www.ukrfa.kharkov.ua/www/page.php?s_lang=eng_

Yours respectfully

Sergey Shkolnik

Support Service

I don't really want to push this scam issue with him all the way yet because I may get a letter from Dasha saying she doesn't wish to talk to me anymore. I want to keep them writing and buying time until I can get proof that I am being scammed. If any of you have gone to meet Daria P. #4016 this year and have been scammed, please write to me at my home email at shilohkid13@yahoo.com , and let me know what happened to you, and what info you have that I need to know and can use against this agency. I am pretty sure I am being scammed since so many men have gone to see her and have been treated rudely, or turned away without seeing her. I saw a post where one guy said he met her on a trip over there and is still writing to her today. Apparently I'm not in the relationship I thought I was. I want to know if any of you have been able to get any of your money back through the company or traditional means. I also want to know if anyone has been talking to a lawyer about filing a single or class-action lawsuit against this company. I want answers, and I won't rest until I get them to admit they were scamming me, or I have enough proof so that they can't lie their way out of it.

About that other stuff about being scammed by Carey Tola Spencer, Bright Carey Spencer, etc., Daria's photo was actually being used by a Nigerian scammer. I see it didn't take the agency long to stop this. I imagine they didn't want anyone else stealing their scammed profits. Here are some links about all that stuff and photos:

http://www.stop-scammers.com/browseall.asp?page=158
    Note: that link will have a higher number each day as more and more ladies are added to the scam website, so next time Daria's photo will appear on a higher page than 158.

These new comments on men that have traveled to meet her and say she is a scam have me really confused. I have no choice but to believe them, but I want some proof so that I can rest my conscience and get my money back. Anyone with any real-life information, or info from a recent trip, please write and tell me so I can use it to argue my case with the authorities. I am out many thousands of dollars at this point and I'm sure there are many other men just like me that are not aware they are being scammed and need this info also. Has anyone on here tried to speak to the FBI or any attorneys? I would like to know. I also want to know who "theblackbelt" is that posted the following? These were reposted under the name Prometheus. They have many grammatical errors and are written by a man who claims to live in the Ukraine, so I don't know if they are credible.

Notable post for the other thread left yesterday:
    Prometheus

theblackbelt
    Starting Member

3 Posts
    Posted - Feb 15 2007 : 00:14:34
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, first i went twice. second time got my own apartment. this agency is a scam. I have a crying confession of my current fiance that she is sorry for lieing and that the agency actually wrote a lot of her letters. after meeting me she fell in love. i happen to be an american bad ass with a heart of gold. i can PROVE anything and woul sue the agency if i had the money. i live about 4 miles from the poltava office in poltava now. these guys are liars. They will tell you anything to keep you writing and there is a rule women must respond to all letters so the men to not get a refund.

theblackbelt
    Starting Member

3 Posts
    Posted - Feb 15 2007 : 00:21:02
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and by the way CC... I have met many of th mangers. this is Tony Fennell... I'll see you guys in poltava later eh? if you wanna challenge me I'll post everything including audio of natali confessing! You mess with An american Soldier. You lose. I already got a large chunk of my money back. Guys... call the credit card company and tell them you signed for nothing. unless the agency provides proof of signture you get your cash back every time. Any online purchase can be credited to your account unless you sign for it at your door.

take control. have no fear. These guys can ot stop you.

they fake the whole thing.

I was told after the two men attacked me with guns (AFTER THREATENING THEAGENCY WITH A CRIMINAL CHARGE) that the agenc is not responsible for my safety and next time I better get a body gaurd. i took both the guys on. 26 and a bad ass. they had guns and I didn't WHAT!!! WHAT!!! You can not stop the turth and you can not stop me!

AGAin, proof to anyone who wants it. Natali admits she didn't write the letters and OHHHHH!!!

the site specifically syas stay away from Kiev... guess whee Natali was from... yep.. kiev... and guess where they said she was living.... Poltava. in fact Natali is still in kiev.

wnna lose your cash and throw your heart into a blender... trust these weak fools called CC!

I'm waitng kids.
    From CC board:

theblackbelt
    Starting Member

3 Posts
    Posted - Feb 14 2007 : 23:45:26

holy hell i got a full documented case and a girl who backs me up. too much info to report, but I still have ALL THE INFO!

The girl and i are together, but... she didn't know of me before this. they told me she lived in Poltava and was really from kiev.

They didn't give her stuff she said they did and MOST of my letters were edited and her replies fake. I have shown her the tranlsations and she is shocked!

Why should have ot pay for fake emails? I didn;t een need them. I speak and read russian enough for basic conversation. i talk to er often online.

anyway... I have a full documented case... the place IS a scam and now live in poltava and know ex employees. They will add stuff or write you when the girl's don't know you. I am luck i am 26, good looking and just thruogh it all on the table. I got a tear fille sorry.

the agnecy sent 2 guys to try to kill me also after I said I would report them. the nmext night 2 men with guns tried to take my passport and I only escaped because I knew some cops close by (ABOUT HALF MILE) and I can run an olympic mile. they know my name. you say Tony Fennell and they'll know I am one of the only guys to get a partial refind for fake services.

If i can sue them for the rest I'll be very happy.

Note that "new" owner has a murder rap from the 80's in New York State. These are not gentle people, proceed with caution.

"Los Vengadores Gauchos" posted this:

Attention every man who has been to CC, FC and now you know the rest of the story. It is all a game cleverly designed to steal your money. I will not complain any longer. What you all need to do is go to the FBI website and state your case there. Your actions will shut down this fraudulent operation and we will finally see the tools of our labor pay off for all of us. Here is the website. http://www.ic3.gov/ Take action now. It is time for justice to be served. Get out of ThE MaTrIx and be heard!!!

It says he is from Uruguay.

"thatcrazy" wrote this:

I also knew of a guy who went to the Zhitomir branch of CC to meet with a girl (the same one I went to).

He ended up bringing her back as far as I know. She was not a scammer or anything. She did tell him bad things about the agency though while she was still over there. The agency than found out and were threatening her. They also proceeded to fire all the translators because while he was there he was getting info from the translators about the agency and some of the girls listed. Specifically that Daria P chic. The translators said she is a spoiled brat who gets paid by the agency to use her pics and such.

He also asked one of the translators about the girl I had visited. She said that she was ok just a little young.

I personally had no problems when I was there but ya if the agency can get away with it -- they will cheat you. Thats just the way it is for 90% of these agencies.

So it does seem that we really are being scammed, but how do we prove it to the agency or to anyone else so that we can get our money back and shut them down in the process?

Mark Hurst

Hello again, all. I noticed some new material posted by shilohkid13.

It appears that even if you go there, there is no guarantee that the woman you have been corresponding with is real, and even so, has written her own letters. Sounds like a pretty ingenious scam to me.

It is infuriating, to say the least. I have spent probably close to $400 on emails, and have about $100 or so in 'email credits' left.
    But, I am not inclined to use them at this point.

I did, however, email and talked by phone with the lawyer listed on the UALADYS.com website. (I won't mention the name here-his name is on the site). He said he had met with the 'owner' (who is an American?) in Kiev, and everything seemed to be above board. Of course "there are no guarantees," he said. And also seemed a little wary and on guard.

Those folks are pretty clever. They make you think they're the only ones above board and all. Get an American lawyer and put his information on the site and all. I wonder how much they're paying him, and what his liability as a legal professional might be in all of this. Again, strange. New York Office, servers in Belize, parent company registered in Panama. Too many things don't quite sound right.

I had also been corresponding with more than one lady, as there was a lapse in correspondence initially with the first one as I was writing to, but then the letters started coming more frequently.

I had thought it unusual to get answers so quickly, but both of the lady's pictures had the 'Confidential Connections" watermark, which to me should have been a big red flag initially.

Also, I haven't heard much back other than a second letter from each after I stopped writing. I would have thought after several months of correspondence, the ladies would have been more persistent.

I guess you have to do it another way other than through an 'Agency.'

They do not seem to be reputable or adherent to any ethical standards.

I am still upset about being ripped off and having correspondence faked.

Thank you for reading.

JW

Hi there shilohkid13,

Without knowing everything, I'm going to say straight off that you're being very naive about all this. Your problem is revealed in your FIRST SENTENCE; you've been writing to this woman since Feb 2005 and NOT ACTUALLY MET HER.

From personal experience, I can tell you, there's nothing like the 'reality check' of getting on a plane over there & dealing with it 'head on'.

As for all the reports on this woman, even ONE question mark raised over an individual, whether it be from other 'punters' on the internet or inconsistencies in her letters, should be more than enough to tell you to STEP AWAY from it.

There's plenty of women out there, if a slavic woman is a 'must' for you, again, get on a plane, and seek her out. There's lots of agencies there where you'll meet GENUINE women at GENUINE agencies, they say the first step is the hardest, but take it, you never know, it could work out for you.

quote:Originally posted by shilohkid13

I have been writing to Daria P. #4016 since February, 2005. I have been attending college and working, and she has been attending college, so it is very hard for us to ever plan a trip. I have tried several times to go in late December or early January, but something always comes up. (I usually work summers.) She uses the excuse that she never knows if she will have classes or exams then, so I can't buy my ticket, book hotel reservations and plan ahead. Lately, I have been reading a lot of posts online about people who say she is just a scam. I read on one site, Goodwife.com where one man had interviewed several girls, including Daria, through the use of a translator he had hired beforehand. He talks about several, briefly, on his website.

I am planning a trip with UA Ladys in October 2007.....I have had some doubts about them, but I have been writting several ladys since Jan 07, and they seem to be real!

Am I completely nuts??

The videos on the site look pretty real (of the ladies) and I have had some very interesting letters from many ladies. I have had ladies leave the site, ladies that got upset with me because they wanted to be my only lady, so these thing made me think I had found a legit site.

I have read these post....but I do not seem to have had the problems that are written in these post...

the support at UA ladys seems to be legit.

I am taking a wait and see attitude.

Many of the letters I have received seem to follow a pattern.

My main dissatisfaction is the notion that the letters may be faked, and no way to prove it.

Prior to canceling my membership, I am going to ask for at least one free video conference. If they really care about proving their legitimacy, they'll do it, right?

JW

I have spent about $2000 on gifts and letters on UA Ladys .com....

I have written to at least 20 + ladies, and received letters from at least 35 different girls....

I just don't want to get over there and find out that the girls do not know me!!

I have had good results with the Ua ladys support dept, so I have sent a letter to them, with questions...I will post my letter and their reply, as soon as I get it.

Maybe some member of ua ladys can write one of my ladys and see what type of reply they get??

Hi there David Chester,

Have you decided which branch you're visiting? Some are easier to get to than others, for instance Lutsk involves a 9 hour train journey from Kiev, yet Simferopol is further but can be reached by a 1 hour flight from the domestic terminal at Kiev.

A way to check that the lady you write to is genuine and knows about you, is to get her to do a 'custom video' it costs US$50 and you can ask her the questions that are bothering you, i.e. if she claims to speak a little English, get her to do the video in English, or partially, or whatever.

Just a thought for you. Don't forget to post and report how you got on, whether positive or negative....it's all good! [8D]

quote:Originally posted by David Chester

I have spent about $2000 on gifts and letters on UA Ladys .com....

I have written to at least 20 + ladies, and received letters from at least 35 different girls....

I just don't want to get over there and find out that the girls do not know me!!

I have had good results with the Ua ladys support dept, so I have sent a letter to them, with questions...I will post my letter and their reply, as soon as I get it.

Maybe some member of ua ladys can write one of my ladys and see what type of reply they get??

Hello David,

Like yourself, I have spent quite a bit of money, but perhaps not that much. I don't want to throw any more good money after bad. I like the idea of requesting a custom video; it's less expensive than a video conference, and if the lady answers the questions and addresses you by name, it would serve as a proof of sorts. That's a genius idea! I should have thought of it myself.

For some reason I can't let this go yet.

Has you requested a custom video? What were the results? Has anyone else?

JW

Hey guys,
    I am visiting one of the branches later this month.I am travelling with a friend and will also meet up with a girl who is not from ua ladys.This will prove very interesting.I will make a full report back here by the month end.For the record i have been corresponding with a girl since end of April and decided to go over and see for myself what is going on.Treating it as a bit of a holiday
    -albeit an expensive one but it should be a laugh.Might take some of her letters and mine over to see if the correspondence is real or faked.Reckon after four days i will know anyway.

redprince

Guys, I have a video conference scheduled with Daria P. #4016 at 5:30pm Ukraine time, which means it will be around 9:30 Monday morning. What are some of the questions I can ask her that will let me know her true intentions? I want to ask as many questions as I can in 30 minutes and I want to know if this isn't just a "business" meeting for me to see her and keep buying the agency's services.

Mark Hurst