Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

quote:It's a needle in a hay stack or 1 in a million to find that 20 y.o. beauty married 50 y.o. man?!? Specially if her profile reads search for man age 25 to 35 and your much older.
    What reason would any man have for hunting for a 20 yo if he's 50? The first thing about dating, whether it's FSU/MOB or right in your own backyard, is being realistic.[V]

Sure, we would all like to find that hot, sexy younger babe, but at what point do we face reality? The Ukrainian beauty that I'm going to see in a little over a month is 19 years younger than me. That makes me a bit nervous. My search was for someone maybe 10 to 15 years younger, but with good reason. I'm 44 yo and would like to have kids. 29 to 34 is a good age for women and child birth. The girl I'm going to see is only 25, but that was just how things worked out. I wasn't "hunting" for someone that young.

As for your "fire a shotgun" and maybe you'll hit something search method, Here's one that I've actually thought about...

1) Take out "free" memberships on as many sites as you can handle.
    2) Browse the ads and pick your "favorites".
    3) If you find one girl who knocks your socks off, take note of her city.
    4) Review your other "favorites" on the other sites, their cities and match them to your #1 favorite and her city. Some sites allow a "city" search in their search engine, so it's pretty easy to do!
    5) Figure out how much you want to spend, apply for paid membership to as many sites as you can afford and start fishing.
    6) Be prepared to move quickly to go to that city for a real meeting.

You may find 20 or 30 girls on several different sites who all live within cab distance of a central location. Write to them. Get a "feel" for what they're really about, and set up a meeting with as many as possible for around the same dates. Airfare and accomodations when set up outside of agency "tours" is much cheaper, and you won't have to plane hop or bus from city to city. Just take note if you may need a translator for a few of your meetings.[8D]

The only thing that would suck cow pie juice is if you run into one girl while with another, but that can happen in your own backyard!

Train returns

quote:What's really bad is UALady's must have taken an extreme legal hit 01/25/2008 because 7/8 of the ladys in my mail bow suddenly vanished! They are no longer with UALadys. My mail box reads...(Sorry, but this lady is no longer on our site. She asked us to remove her.) YEAH, I'm supposed to believe at least 50 women in my saved mail box suddenly asked to be removed?!? Not to mention all the other women disappear in my favorites list. It went from 5 pages to 2 pages over night!!!!
    Some saved profiles in my mail bow navigate this link...Profile has been moved to UADreams.com
    Imagine that!! Just as CC magically switched to UAL? Now it looks as is UAL is switching to UAD. They should be...
    ..."SMOKIN' MIRRORS LADY DREAMERS .COM"...

HAHAHA!

Here we go again. I guess there's no way to get to the bottom of this.
    Wish it were true! Seems all like a big crock to me at this point.
    Maybe someone should go over there and do a documentary!

-----------------------------------------------------
    Important informations for UAladys.com members
    Your favorits girls moved to new full separated site UADreams.com

We have very important news for you
    UAladys.com company is now divided into two parts
    Read this message to the end, please

Dear clients,
    We are very thankful to you for using our service for 7 years already and we hope that you are satisfied with its quality. Our branches' stuff, managers of the support center, our programmers and accountants have been doing their best to help you in your search for your only one!

The organization of our company is the following:
    There is a company in the USA: CCUSA LLC, and another one, IISPP INC which provide finance movement and credit cards billings on our old web site UAladys.com The companies in Ukraine fulfil an order to give you services like letters' translation, buying and delivering gifts, trips' organization etc. Clients' support center and technical support center are also situated in Ukraine.

In fact all job is done by Ukrainian company with the exeption of finance movement and credit cards billings control.

We are going to explain to you what has happened:
    Unfortunately American part represented by CCUSA LLC and IISPP INC companies have been very irregular in fulfiling their financial obligations in relation to Ukrainian companies which do all job to provide service for you, dear clients!

The money meant for providing services come with a very big delay making our branches' work very difficult and sometimes even impossible. Isn't it upleasant to know that your lady received her birthday gift with the delay of two weeks?! Isn't it upleasant to find out that the branch you came to hadn't received the money for hotel reservation while you are on your way to Ukraine?

Negotations with CCUSA LLC company weren't a success. As a result 8 branches situated on the territory of Ukraine have decided to sever relations with CCUSA LLC company.

Poltava, Simferopol, Sumy, Kremenchug, Zaporozhye, Odessa, Donetsk, Lutsk are becoming an independent company creating their own web site.

Latest news: at the conclusion of preliminary negotiations CCUSA LLC promised to pay off debts of rendered services in the nearest future, whereof we gladly inform and voice a hope for civilized settlement of financial dispute.

What we are going to do:
    We are inviting you to go to UADreams.com site where you'll be able to continue communication with the ladies from these branches!

Our team of proffesionals which was doing all job before is now working on a new adress assuring efficient service. Our service center, clients support center and branches' stuff will provide good conditiond for qualitative and uninterrupted work.

CCUSA LLC company belongings are left to themselves.We are istablishing a completely new company.

What will change for you:
    There will be no big changes in your process of communication with the lady(s). The ladies are the same. The interpreters are the same.The qualilty of work will be much higher due to regular finance coming, centralized management and new system of watching the stuff quality work.

You just have to go to UAdreams.com and continue communication with your lady(s)! It's easy! We have very fast web site and we solve all problem with perfomance. Enjoy!

On our part we'll do our best to provide superb service for you being an experienced company and the company which starts working independently at the same time.

We have a big hope for your support
    We want to make our service more convenient for you, so from today during all February we propose you a new offer. Every day you can write a one ABSOLUTLY FREE FIRST LETTER to any lady you like from our galary (if you didn't write to here before)! So you will be able not only to see the beauty of our girls but also to understand they inner word, and if they are interested in you before starting correspondence!!! We hope it will help you to find your only soulmate!!!

If you have any questions...
    You are welcome to apply to our friendly Customer Service where they'll help you to solve any difficulties!

http://www.UAladys.com
    Copy and paste link to your browser you if have some problem with you mail client

JW

Yup!!! They either got hit, or got scared by a close call. It sounds to me like they've gone American and incorporated and diversified to protect their asse(t)s!!![:0]

Train returns

I've found the girls I was communicating with at UAL in UAD. And yep I'm already incognito! I'll initiate correspondence in a week or 2. At first I'll play the stranger searching for my beloved. Then ask stuff only she'd know between us. If she can't remember me from our 6 months of letters and plans to meet... then I'll bust some ol' crab chewing my tainted bait! [^]
    If anything too funny happens I'll c&p here for laffs.

What we lack here is failure to communicate.
    "cool hand luke"

Hope we can find out.

JW

Keep us posted! Thanks!

quote:Originally posted by MCB

I've found the girls I was communicating with at UAL in UAD. And yep I'm already incognito! I'll initiate correspondence in a week or 2. At first I'll play the stranger searching for my beloved. Then ask stuff only she'd know between us. If she can't remember me from our 6 months of letters and plans to meet... then I'll bust some ol' crab chewing my tainted bait! [^]
    If anything too funny happens I'll c&p here for laffs.

What we lack here is failure to communicate.
    "cool hand luke"
    JW

quote:The money meant for providing services come with a very big delay making our branches' work very difficult and sometimes even impossible. Isn't it upleasant to know that your lady received her birthday gift with the delay of two weeks?! Isn't it upleasant to find out that the branch you came to hadn't received the money for hotel reservation while you are on your way to Ukraine?
    ha!
    an explanation about all those gifts men paid for, but which were never delivered...perhaps because girls don't exist or are uninterested ringers on the agency's payroll...
    [)][)]

When will men finally come to their senses?
    and by the way, all other junk network dating farms are much alike.

It almost seems as if all this was set up in advance.
    What a perfect excuse not to deliver!

I guess the new name - or at least the name of the split-off - is apropo : 'UADREAMS' - I guess it was all a dream after all.

JW

Most people are living in dreams anyway. And you can get some anti-dream dream-potions. But the cheapest and most effective method is to stop sleeping.