Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Galina and Svetlanka

OK, so I have spent about two working days reading almost everything on this site, and I am shocked. I mean, thank you for having this site, but I had no idea. I am one of those many guys, who fell in love with someone.

OK, to cut a long story short: I have written to Galinaat ualadys.com. Her ID is 4049. I ave known her for 1? now, and she seems honest and sincere. I have voiced my concerns about the agency and she was sad about it. Naturally. She told me it was not possible for me to write to her rivate. I wrote her back and said: Listen, no one can tell you what to do in your own home. Find a paper. Write to me in Ukrainian. send it by mail. She told me she has my adress(i gave it to her) and other info, and that she loves me. She told me that she would save up the money and look me up once she finish her study as a foodtecnologist. I can only hope...

Anyway, my question is(and it?s important to me, so please respond): Do any of you know Galina ID 4049, or Svetlanka ID 1866 for that matter? It is extremely important for me to know. I may face the fact that I have been cheated. the feeling is not a pleasant one. On the other hand, if she is real, then I am a happy man. But all I can do is wait. So please respond to this thread. hank you very much

I enjoy reading the posts here, but I am quite surprised to know, that no one has answered my two posts yet.

I really would like some feedback of any kind. I can see that there have been quite a number of people reading them, so please just drop a line.

Thank you.

with tens thousands of profiles ( profiles, not women. A profile might display photos bought from a paid "model" or a pop star deceased in 1999 ), it is unlikely other men might have run into these very same women.
    You wonder whether you're just being milked by the agency and written to by a "friendly translator"...yes, very likely.
    You may also wonder how far will theyt keep expecting you go through the "agency"...the answer is: indefinitely; or you hop on a plane ( you may be talked into expensive tours ) and when you land there, oh-so-suddenly the girl of your dreams is unable to attend; her mother is in hospital; she met someone else...which very likely might be coded speak for the fact she never existed.