Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Is she (Russian girl) scammer ??? Please help me.

Excuse me. I found this good website a little bit late, because I already sent some money to a Russian girl via Western Union for the passport and Visa days ago. She emailed me that she will get the new passport and visa within 8 or 9 days after she applied. (I guess she will tell me that she will receive the new passport and visa within 8 or 9 days on Friday 4 May 2007 or Monday 7 May 2007.)

But, I have not sent the money to let her buy airplane ticket yet (fortunately). I do not know whether she is a scammer (I guess she may be a scammer, but not so sure.).

***One more information:
    She mostly answer my questions one by one.

(A)
    Because I do not want to waste and send my big money (at least $1220 US dollars) to her again if she is really a scammer, so I want to ask your help to analyze the whole situation.
    (B)
    But, I also do not want to miss this opportunity to meet her or further marriage if she is not a scammer but a good russian girl.

So I hope to get help and precious insight from all gentlemen here. Thank you in advance.

Question 1:
    She emailed me that she will get "the new passport" and "the Australian visa" within about 8 days after she applied. Is it for both "the new passport" and "the Australian visa" so quick ??? I really doubt it. Does anybody know ???

Question 2:
    Is it so easy for a Russian girl to obtain the Australian tourist visa with Australian person's invitation letter ??? (I have never sent her any invitation letter.)

Question 3:
    She is 28 years old and work for her company for 6 or 7 years already. Her salary is low ($100 US dollars/month). But, she told me that according to the travel agency and the regulation in the Australian Embassy in Russia, as long as her emplyer (her company or organization) can issue the evidence (certificate) of her current job to prove that she has a stable job in Russia, then she definitely can obtain the "Australian tourist visa" and the low income does not matter at all. Is it true ??? Please tell me. Thank you.
    --------------------------------------------------
    In addition, she told me that her parents have real estate {ie, a apartment (flat)} where they are living now. She currently lives with her parents in her parents' apartment (flat). She said this real estate document will also be provided as evidence. Does this help her to some extent to obtain the Australian tourist visa ???
    ---------------------------------------------------

However, Today I accessed the "Australian tourist visa website" to have a look. I think that she may be a scammer because there is a "Financial requirements" (shown below). But I am not sure whether the Australian Embassy in Russia will give the tourist visa to the Russian people looser and easier than the formal regulation of "Financial requirement" of "Australian tourist visa" (listed below). I believe that this Russian girl cannot provide evidence of "sufficient funds" to cover all costs for the duration of her stay in Australia. So, It appears that she was lying me that she can get the tourist visa without providing "sufficient funds", right?

--------------------------------------------------------------
    "Financial requirements":
    You must have access to "sufficient funds" to cover all costs for the duration of your stay in Australia, including health insurance if required. You "MAY BE" asked to provide evidence of your funds.
    Examples: personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records, credit card limit. (please see the following link)
    http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tour...ligibility.htm
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Question 4:
    But, Excuse me, in the above "Financial requirements",
    Why does it use "may be", rather than "are","will be" ???
    Does it mean any flexibility to allow some people without "sufficient funds" to get the Australian tourist visa)???

Question 5:
    Does anybody here hear that some Russian people got the Australian tourist visa (recently or before) without providing evidence of sufficient funding, but she/he only provides the evidence of her/his current job issued by her/his employer ???

Question 6:
    Has anybody heard of Nataly (or Nataly kokova)??? or Was anybody cheated money by her via Western Union ???

Question 7:
    I met her in Lavalife dating website. She took the initiative to find me and sent message to me. and then I replied to her. She spontaneously gave me her home address in her third email.(I did not ask her home address). In fact, I also do not know whether her home address and full English name given to me are correct or not. But she said that her family has "no telephone and no computer". she also said that she wrote emails to me from "the Internet of Cafe" (***the backgroud is very similar to some reported scammers here ???).

Question 8:
    She is corresponding with me now. At the beginning (since the 6th or 7th email) (at least 4 to 5 emials), She asked me to go to her Russian home to meet her and see her parents. (From this angle, it seems that she has no intention to cheat my money, right? because she just want me to go to Russia to meet her!).

But I replied to her 3 or 4 times that I do not know Russian Language so that I replied to her that it is dangerous for me to go to Russia to meet her. Then, after that, she replied to me that she is willing to come to Australia to meet me. But she has no money so that I need to send money to her to let her get the new international passport and the tourist visa first.

--------------------------------------------------
    ***all the details are listed above. already. Hope all gentlemen here, please help me to analyze this case. Then, tell me whether she is 100% a scammer ???

All in all, now, I need all your help to make a correct decision whether I can trust her to send the extra money (at least $1220 US dollars) to let her buy airplane ticket to come to Australia. (sorry, I do not want to go to Russia to meet her. so, please do not give me this suggestion. I think it is dangerous for me to go to Russia to meet her if she is really a scammer.) So, Please help me. Thank you.

(A)
    On one hand, If she is really a scammer, I do not want to waste and send my big money (at least $1220 US dollars) to her again. So I want to ask your help to analyze the whole situation.

(B)
    But, on the other hand, If she is not a scammer but a good russian girl, I also do not want to miss this opportunity to meet her or further marriage

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Waiting for your great help and analysis.
    Aries
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Question 9:
    This question is not related to this Russian girl. I just heard that (1)if the Russian person's emplyer (company or organization) can issue the evidence (certificate) of her current job to prove that she/he has a stable job in Russia, and (2) she/he can buy the airplane ticket in advance before she/he apply for the Australian tourist visa (no matter where his/her funding is from, for example: her/his friend send money to her/him from overseas for ticket purchase) for checkup by the Australian embassey in Russia, then she/he definitely can obtain the "Australian tourist visa" and the low income does not matter at all. Is it true ??? Please tell me. Thank you.

GOODMORNING ARIES HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND I GUESS IF YOU ASK HER TO SEND YOU HER NEW PASSPORT COPY AND TELL HER THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND HER THE TICKET YOU WILL REALIZED WITHER SHE IS GOOD OR BAD GIRL ALSO THE AIRLINES COULS ISSU A NON REFOUND TICKET SO IF SHE IS LIER OR TRY TO CASH THE TICKET THEY WILL REFUSE THEN AT THIS TIME YOU CAN GET YOUR TICKET MONEY BACK BUT FORGET THE MONEY YOU SEND FOR HER PASSPORT . YOUR FRIEND KHALID TACK CARE

Good morning HUMAID, Thanks a lot for your suggestions! They are very useful. I still have some questions, can you and other gentlemen help me ??? Thanks a lot!

I am not so sure your meaning. Do you mean I just test her by notifying her that I will buy and send a ticket to her rather than send her money to buy a ticket in Russia ??? right???

But there is quite hard for me to buy a cheap ticket from Australia because the ticket bought in Australia ($1700 US dollars or $1960 AU dollars) is almost $400-$500 USD more expensive than the airfare in Russia ($1220 US dollars). I do not know why the difference is so big ???
    (I only know one Australian travel agency can sell "the from Moscow to Melbourne" round-trip ticket, and the airfare is very expensive.)

Does anybody know where I can buy a cheaper "from Moscow to Melbourne" round-trip ticket inside Australia ??? I know the Australian "flights centre" website ( http://www.flightcentre.com.au/ ) can offer cheaper round-trip airfare "from Melbourne to Moscow". But, Australian "flights centre" website seems not able to sell the "from Moscow to Melbourne" round-trip ticket. Am I correct ??? Anybody can provide the information concerning how to buy the cheaper "from Moscow to Melbourne" round-trip ticket in Australia ??? Thanks in advance.

If I really buy a ticket for her from Australia. Should I really deliver the ticket by post to her ??? Or can I just email her "the flight number and itinerary" ??? Then she can take the airplane without problem ??? Please let me know.

In addition, if I tell her I will buy a ticket for and she reply OK to me, but eventually she refuse to take the airplane to come to Australia, Can I still get my money back from "the travel agency" ???

I am not sure. If not, I still lose my big money, right? Does anybody know how to do it in Australia, then I absolutely can "safely" get my money back even if that Russian girl eventually refuse to take the airplane to come to Australia ??? Thanks a lot in advance.

As regards the new passport, somebody said in this forum that it may be fake, and I cannot tell the difference. And eventually I may be cheated by her. Any suggestion for how to confirm whether her new passport is true or fake ??? Thanks a lot.

BIG GOODMORNING ARIES THIS IS HUMAID AGAIN MY FRIEND I GUSS ONCE YOU ASK HER TO SEND YOU HER NEW PASSPORT COPY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW IF SHE IS GOOD GIRL OR NOT ALSO FOR CHEEP FLIGHT YOU CAN USE OTHER AIRLINES WITH SOME CONNECTION LIKE TURKISH AIRLINS OR THAILAND AIRLINES BUT DONT FORGET TO ASK FOR NUN REFUND TICKT WHICH MEANS IF SHE DONT USE IT THE MONEY WILL GO BACK TO YOUR POCKET DO YOU ANDERSTAND NOW . ARIES IF YOU BUY A NON REFUND TICKET NO NEED TO SEND IT THE AIRLINES OFFICE IN RUSSIAN WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL ISSUE THE TICKET AND SHE HAVE TO PASS BY THE AIRLINE OFFICE TO PICK UP THE TICKET . ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ? HOPE YOU ALWAYS HAPPY . DONT GO TO TOUREST AGENCY GO TO THE OFFICIAL AIRLINES OFFICE THEY WILL DO IT FOR YOU .BY THE WAY IF THE PASSPORT IS NOT REAL SHE CANT USE THE TICKET OR IF SHE MISS THE FLIGHT ALSO THE MONEY WILL GO BACK TO YOU .HOPE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM YOU SOON UNTIL THEN TACK CARE . WORM REGARD KHALID . ALSO YOU MAY ASK DUBLINDIEVEL HE IS WHAT I CALL HIM THE GOODFATHER

HUMAID, Thank you so much for your suggestions. OK, I will try it.

In addition, Can you please tell me some good and safe websites to effectively seek for the beautiful ladies (wife) of the Russian federation ? Thanks a lot.

Hey bro, your being scammed, girls in other countries, cannot get visas to come to the usa, you have to file a k-1 visa petition to get her here. I got scammed by a beautiful romanian girl, i spent 3 years going back and forth to see her, got her a visa, and when she camer here she bolted from the airport. I would say that very very few girls in eastern europe are really looking for a man in usa, its all about taking money from u, or getting a visa to come here....i have lost all faith, and hope in meeting a sincere girl from europe, you have to be real careful, anytime they ask for a nickel, run away, and you wont know if they really love you until the 2 years are up, when u marry them, if they dont take off from you at the airport here first. It is way to risky to try to make it work, and find a real sincere women from over therre, stick to your own country, TRUST ME.

Michael, thanks a lot for your own experience. What you said is quite true. It is really risky to try to get a wife from eastern europe or Russian federation. So, thanks a lot once again for your suggestion and experience.

Hi, ITtechy, ham, Humaid, Michael, and other friends, Yes, you are right that she is a scammer!

Thanks a lot for all your great help.

Hey Aries! First of all I'm sorry to hear you lost money to her. Second, don't give up. I haven't. As for your personal info, in the USA, we have social security numbers. It's just about impossible for someone to mess with your bank account or most money related stuff if they don't have that piece of info. I don't know about Australia? If you choose to continue your search for Russian girl, some advice....
    1)Check anti-scammer sites like this one for photos etc.
    2)Try to get her to send as many photos as you can. (more to compare)
    3)Realize that if it's a "Glamour Shots" photo, she's probably fake.
    4)Nude, semi-nude, spread legs, "panty shots" are a red flag. She's
    getting you to think with the wrong part of your anatomy.
    5)No one falls in love and wants to fly half way around the world to a
    foreign country to be with a person they have never met after 3 or 4
    e-mails.
    6)Check your counrty's visa requirements. As soon as she tells you
    her friend works at a travel agency and can get her a visa in less
    time than your government allows... RED FLAG!!!
    7)If you and your lady (after a reasonable amount of time) decide you
    would like to meet, explain to her that you need:
    1)HER full name
    2)HER full address
    8)With this infomation, you can pay an agency to run a background
    check on her. It will cost some cash, but it's better than giving
    it's better than giving it to the scammers.
    9)Hopefully everything checks out, but do not send money for airline
    tickets! It costs more, but deal direct with the airline and buy
    refundable tickets that only you can cash in!!!
    10)Nothing is 100%. A piece of an old Russian satelite my crash
    through my roof and kill me before I finish this! Made it!!!

Train

GOODMORNING AGAIN ARIES HOW ARE YOU AGAIN HOPE YOU ARE ORIANTED NOW FOR WHAT GOING ON . I BEEN TO ALL OVER THE WORRLD ALMOST NOT COZE I AM RICH BUT COZE OF MY JOB . HAVE YOU ASK YOUR SEIF WHAT DO YOU WONT OF THE GIRLS ? IT IS FOR ME BIG DEFFERENT BETWEEN WEST EUROP AND EAST . YES ARIES IF YOU TAKE TO EAST EUROP GIRL OR LISTEN IT LOOK LIKE YOU TAKE WITH ARMY GENERAL . IF YOU LOOK FOR A GOOD GIRLS EVEN THEY ARE NOT THAT MUCH BEAUTIFUL THEN IT IS TIME TO THINK ABOUT PHELIPPINES . MOST OF THE LADY THERE IN EAST COUNTRY LOOK FOR YOUR MONEY AND THEY SPEND MONEY TO BUY VODKA COZE IT CONNECTING PEOPEL .HOPE YOU GO THER FIREST AND TRY PEOPEL THERE .