Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The only real fake documents case (from the list of open cases) that I know of is the case when the scammers had a fake power of attorney to receive money in some woman's name.

The only real fake documents case (from the list of open cases) that I know of is the case when the scammers had a fake power of attorney to receive money in some woman's name.

So, Aries, I have said it to you twice already and this is the third times and the last time: stop waiting. Do the next 50 guys in line a favor and file the complaint as soon as possible.

If the scammed guys were able to get their money back, WU would sto servicing Russia about 5 years ago. And Nigeria, too.

So, put your energy to some real use and file the complaint so their clock starts ticking
    http://www.russian-detective.com/sca..._complaint.htm

So, Aries, I have said it to you twice already and this is the third times and the last time: stop waiting. Do the next 50 guys in line a favor and file the complaint as soon as possible.

If the scammed guys were able to get their money back, WU would sto servicing Russia about 5 years ago. And Nigeria, too.

So, put your energy to some real use and file the complaint so their clock starts ticking
    http://www.russian-detective.com/sca..._complaint.htm

Hey elenag! As always you educate me. Thanks! Now just HOW would a person go about starting the process? Who would a person contact to file the complaint? I have someone in mind, but am not sure if the name or address I was given is "real" or not? Also, this person only attempted to scam me. I never sent money, but found out that the e-mail address and "her" photos are on several blacklists before things went that far. Can I even file a complaint under these circumstances? Your insight is more than welcome just as anyone else who has knowledge of such things.

Train

Hey elenag! As always you educate me. Thanks! Now just HOW would a person go about starting the process? Who would a person contact to file the complaint? I have someone in mind, but am not sure if the name or address I was given is "real" or not? Also, this person only attempted to scam me. I never sent money, but found out that the e-mail address and "her" photos are on several blacklists before things went that far. Can I even file a complaint under these circumstances? Your insight is more than welcome just as anyone else who has knowledge of such things.

Train

You start filing a complaint by calling Western Union, of course. Before you file a complaint you need to know where to send it. So, you call WU, get to speak to a rep from Fraud department, and ask if they could look up the name of the town where the money was picked up. With that info in hand, you can contact me for the address of the local police department and for a sample of a complaint which you can use to draft your own complaint.

If you did not loose the money, you are not a victim. The only time I would recommend writing a complaint in this case is if you are supplementing someone esle's complaint (ex., if you find a guy online who lost money to the same scammer and he is filing a complaint. if you can show that the scammer was grooming both of you at the same time, it goes toward the criminal intent)

You start filing a complaint by calling Western Union, of course. Before you file a complaint you need to know where to send it. So, you call WU, get to speak to a rep from Fraud department, and ask if they could look up the name of the town where the money was picked up. With that info in hand, you can contact me for the address of the local police department and for a sample of a complaint which you can use to draft your own complaint.

If you did not loose the money, you are not a victim. The only time I would recommend writing a complaint in this case is if you are supplementing someone esle's complaint (ex., if you find a guy online who lost money to the same scammer and he is filing a complaint. if you can show that the scammer was grooming both of you at the same time, it goes toward the criminal intent)

Thanks elenag! I didn't lose money to this scammer, so I can't go after "her" directly as I suspected. I have seen anti-scammer blacklist reports where "she" WAS working me and at least one other guy at the same time who did lose money, but reports are confidential and I doubt I would be able to contact these guys? I guess I will try through the site anyway.

I'm so passionate about this subject because I would sincerely like to meet a nice girl and settle down, whether she be from the FSU or elsewhere. The days of my wreckless youth are just a memory. Internet scammers make it hard for all of us honest guys. Although I didn't lose cash, I lost a few months of my life. I don't look for pity, just the sound advice that someone like you can provide.

A BIG THANK YOU!!! Any advice you have is always welcome.

Train

Thanks elenag! I didn't lose money to this scammer, so I can't go after "her" directly as I suspected. I have seen anti-scammer blacklist reports where "she" WAS working me and at least one other guy at the same time who did lose money, but reports are confidential and I doubt I would be able to contact these guys? I guess I will try through the site anyway.

I'm so passionate about this subject because I would sincerely like to meet a nice girl and settle down, whether she be from the FSU or elsewhere. The days of my wreckless youth are just a memory. Internet scammers make it hard for all of us honest guys. Although I didn't lose cash, I lost a few months of my life. I don't look for pity, just the sound advice that someone like you can provide.

A BIG THANK YOU!!! Any advice you have is always welcome.

Train